ChanCoin General

>What is chancoin
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communties across the web, that integrates tipping, gambling, gaming and lots of other fancy shit. Stay tuned for ground breaking updates in the Discord server.

>Websites
chancoin.org
http//chancoin.info

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Where to buy
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

>Browser plugins
github.com/Michael4CHN/ChanCoin-for-Veeky Forums
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>How do I earn free coins?
All you have to do is reply to this thread with $4CHN:address in your name field, posts with dubs will get a bit extra as well. Other posters can also tip you through the use of the browser extensions. Yes, nigger, it's really that simple. You too can be rich!

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.msg21552242#msg21552242
github.com/Michael4CHN
games.chancoin.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some updates about the current situation by the lead dev bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.msg21552242#msg21552242

Hear we gooo!

I like this.

Everyone who is following this coin please be warned, this gossamersocks person is not to be trusted.

I have been repeatedly trying to contact him regarding the funds lost on the exchange trade satoshi. They said it is not their fault that trade satoshi didnt update the wallet quicly enought and that they would not be reimbursing the exchange coins.

I assumed this was the case and Gossamersocks was acting in good faith. However I have spoken to a member who has been involved in watching this coin from the very begining, he told me that Gossamerocks admitted that he is purposfully not paying back the exchange as to essentially 'burn' alot of funds and thus reducing the money supply of the coin and increasing his own coin holding value.

Chan coin in legal trouble, who'd have thunk.

Do you have evidence of this?
And a law suit? really?

I cant tell if you're serious or just trolling (which you most likely are), but tradesatoshi is next in line in getting fixed after Nova. Maybe you should do some research first before reacting to fake news

Can I get some meme coins for hoarding? I don't use crypto. I just want to see something in my wallet and curious how this shit works

Hey, thanks to everyone for sending me these autism monies

You're welcome senpai

Getting in on an actual meme currency.

Für ChanCoinia

rolling

close

you too lol

I like FUCKToken better

oh dang

rolling for dubs

Here we goooooo

Lets get some coins baby!!!!

DAMMIT i did it wrong!

oh damn, what a waste of emergency trips.

Lets see if this works

WHY ISNT THIS WORKING!!!!!

free coins???

close but no bannannas

Rolld

roll

Re-roll

dubs

the cooldown timers a faggot

roll

cunt

roll

gimme

you cant roll twice same fag

digits

Even if it will cost more than bitcoin by the end of the week it won't be enough to make up for all this amount of time I spent on Veeky Forums. Well at least idea is great

>arguing with yourself

rollerino

>Be exchange
> have 2 million chancoins for 200 users
> new devs
> usurp the old dev, whatever
> suddenly wallet has only 1 million, users will demand the other million
> freeze wallet
> talk to devs
> devs: NOT OUR FAULT IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR NOT UPDATING YOUR WALLET
> exchanges: what? we had 2 million coins, now we have only 1 million, you stole coins from our users
> devs: HURR DURR DERP DERP EXCHANGES ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED OMG THEY CANT EVEN FOLLOW ORDERS TO UPDATE THEIR WALLET
> exchanges: this is not the problem, we had 2 million coins from our users, but not any more
> 1 month later
> FUCKING EXCHANGES STILL NOT UPDATING
> Retarded user: YEAH IT'S THE EXCHANGES FAULT

dicks

>Be exchange
> have 2 million chancoins for 200 users
> only devs
> freeze the founders secret premine, the foundeer who was a lying scamming bastard so he could not distribute and sell his rouge coins
> suddenly wallet has only 1 million, because didn't stop trading when told to, users will demand the other million
> stop trade too late
> talk to devs
> devs: should have halted trading as we said, it was an emergency
> exchanges: what? HURR DURR DERP DERP we had 2 million coins, now we have only 1 million, you stole coins from our users
> devs: we will reimburse you even tho you're incompetence caused this
> exchanges: we'll take forever to respond to your contacting and helping us in this matter
> 1 month later
> FUCKING EXCHANGES STILL NOT UPDATING
> Reasonable user: YEAH IT'S THE EXCHANGES FAULT
Get your facts straight faggot

And cryptopia, the by far biggest exchange is up already and has been for some time

Sup oldfag

This coin has huge potential.

hi all, been following chancoin since the beginning. I'm sure this post will be responded to with "NANO!!!" because that's what gossamer screeches anytime truth is revealed.

gossamer is now claiming he received 1m coins from andy. however anyone who's been in the discord from the beginning knows he said repeatedly it was 100k back then.

in reality, gossamer is one of andy/chancoin's alts, along with long morrison.

ok, fuck all that FUD above, let's get to the most important bit:

"michael" was the only real dev ever involved with this coin. he wrote the browser extension. he quickly ran the fuck away from this project when he realized what was going on. he wasn't from Veeky Forums or involved in crypto previously, he was a real developer gossamer (andy) paid.

i don't really care that this scam is going on, i just think it's interesting to observe

hi all, been following chancoin since the beginning, i'm sure this post will be responded to "BURGER!!" because that's what cows screech anytime truth is revealed.

metagame has secretly been eating cheeseburgers without us knowing. however he's a stupid cuck.

in reality, metagame is a tiny children who likes burger, who's also acid

ok fuck all that FUD above. let's get to the most important bit:

chicken is better than beef.

chancoin is official chick-fil-a coin.

That's so retarded. Proofs. Proofs. Proofs? Andy, fucking nano, you are so fucking retarded. Let it go.

gossamer isn't a real dev, so all he can do is make bad memes and sit in discord trying to contain his small cult
some of the guys stories are really sad. people are holding massive amounts of chancoin hoping to one day break even

he's actually the CEO of chick-fil-a

Send me some of that new coin please.

see everybody gossamer is upset because even his most brainwashed cult members are now aware andy = gossamer

Holy, that was actually so fast. Got a notification for an incoming transfer. Did you guys really make a bot to send meme coins?

i can't believe you don't love delicious chicken sandwiches

Testing if you limit 1 transaction per address or ID.
Also rolling for dubs.

I WANNA BE RICH NIGGA

one of the funniest but saddest situations is Tromkom.
This guy knew it was probably a scam, but bought in a huge amount at around 4000 (it's now around 250). he's been hanging out in the discord for literally months, stubbornly hoping one day he can cash out. he's been so loyal that gossamer awarded him with a great honor "team contributor" so he doesn't feel so shitty about being scammed. if this title fills the void in his heart where a few btc used to be, who am i to judge?

you know how much chicken he can get with that

Break Even or Zero we dont care. This all postings are from Same 4CHN Hater. And really Nobody Cares.

Andy is Trump and Trump is Gossamer in person. We will soon great again. Or Death Who Cares

So does this currency have irl uses lile dogecoin had? Or is it just a for fun kimd of thing? Also what's tbe gambling, discord shit or something?

I recommend everyone to ''Report'' this thread, by clicking the black triangle near OP No.

This Scam has to stop, Charles Stanley.

again its crypto, you invest 1 can win 1000 or you invest 1 and can loose 1.

Thats life. Whats matter is. This coin is active has Developers a Community and and and. So chill out. Come to Discord i may tip you bigly

the chic fil a meme is hilarious!
anyways, i guess my above post actually started to wake one of the braindead cultists up. in the last hour Seabiscuit PMd gossamer/andy about whether or not what I said about Michael was true, gossamer's response, "none of that is even remotely true lmao"
well, here's his github github.com/Michael4CHN
This is a real, actual developer who goss hired to make the extension as you can see here.
michael is not in the discord, as you can see by visiting there. he noped the fuck out when he was awared that gossamer/andy is just scamming. if you ask gossamer why michael is gone, he has a few different excuses. michael has never even checked back in one single time since leaving.

gossamer and the cultists are desperate for an actual dev. a message in discord reads "are you a js/ruby/c/c++ dev? ping @core dev team! thanks"
it's a bit like scientology, most of the people in this cult know deep down they're trapped, they're just scared to leave.
random, but another one of my favorite funny parts of this scam saga was the 500k "accidental" sending to a stranger. somehow the cult has the "forensic" ability to find out exactly how andy was laundering coins but unable to research the stranger. also, somehow this .5m coin mistake didn't warrant a fork, but a 1m coin mistake did warrant a fork

the scam will continue for months. even to this day some cultists refuse to acknowledge some of the bigger lies that have been proven (that gossamer and andy are just alts of the same person for example). they screech FUD, proof?!, and DISINFO!! now where'd i put my chicken

I recommend everyone to report this ledditor.

Some people end up buying at the peak, it's not like it never happens in crypto, this is a risk everyone takes. You either cut your loses, wait for the price to soar back up or buy more. We love these markets because they are unstable and unpredictable which makes them profitable, this is why Veeky Forums exists in the first place.

Sad that goss now has a shitty reputation just because he's in charge

>gossamer and andy are just alts of the same person
Constantly I see Goss = Andy, but never any evidence. Its always "Trust me, its true".

same person, men it you followed one conversation on discord you would know that is a lie. Same person lying over and over .

Reason. He bougt 4CHN on TradeSotoshi and he faces total loss.

Wake Up 4CHN is Shitcoin. A ProudOne. Go an Invest in Rekt Neo or OMG. Let us in Peace. We are even ok with Andy. He started this. Let see how far we get.

when proof is shown to cultists they claim it's manufactured, or not enough proof and demand to see more, and then more.
so go ahead and assume they're separate people, then what? gossamer is still someone who's been in the discord 24/7 since the start of the coin, lying about how many coins he holds (first he said he was gifted 100k by andy, now it was 1m?), claiming to be a dev when he's not, banning people who ask valid questions, claiming he "didn't ask for the job!!!" when really he loves the attention and loves to make money by simply messing around on discord every day.

Where? On Veeky Forums, where you can say anything, and most of this board inhabitants, who are no older than 18 will believe and agree? Please...

profile of a cultist episode #2
name: toxic
story: actually not an alt of gossamer. someone who bought in to chancoin in the very first few days of its beginning and is desperate to see it rise in value.
toxic vehemently defends chancoin to the point of starting fights with other cult members. he is one of the more delusional members because he causes divides in their small, clueless community, unaware he's harming his own "investment"

>Still doesn't provide evidence

I find it rather ironic that you are claiming chancoin supporters are cultists when you are the one posting about nonsense theories that have no ground to stand on. Its almost as if you are speaking in hopes that people will follow you without really thinking for themselves...

>unironically believing that Andy and Gossamer are the same person
>implying that shilling a digital currency makes you apart of some sort of "cult"

I think it's time for you to take your meds

profile of a cultist episode #3
name: obyagrm
story: again, one of the few people that's not an alt of gossamer/the two posters above me/OP of this thread
obyagrm has severe and hilarious autism.
after joining the chancoin discord, he frequently demanded community members compete against him in chess, linking them to a multiplayer chess website.
he demanded a separate "chess channel" be created in the discord. for about a week there was more chess discussion in the chancoin discord than coin discussion.
his autism led to many conflicts with community members and i'm not sure if he's still around, but the chess channel is gone

>try to send friend chancoin as a joke
>need 0.001 fee
what is this retarded client? I should be able to choose whatever fee I want. And I should especially be able to choose a fee of 0 when the network is so small.

games.chancoin.org

Coins are given away on discord all the time.

posting in thread

don't deny the power that tasty chick-fil-a™ chicken has on you

ok, "C"

update: they made a bot to "detect nano" that is failing miserably
"nano" is anyone who says anything bad about chancoin, the community members think it's the same person (ironic, given how many community members are alts of gossamer)
the bot has identified "long morrison" and "sea biscuit" as alts of nano
they are obsessed with tracking "nano"

the discord went very quiet, no posts for over half an hour
some of the members may be waking up a little

some of gossamer socks's alternate accounts:
"andy" or "chancoin"
"long morrison"
"splendid"

I made that bot, "nano alert" suppose to be a joke genius

that's a lot of effort for a joke (pretty funny joke btw)
cultist morale has never been lower
anyone looking for some good lolz just calmly ask gossamer questions he can't answer, like "why did you originally say you received 100k coins" or "why has michael never come back even once since leaving?
if you keep prodding he completely spergs out, explaining how the community is so lucky to have him and how he's been doing this all for free. in reality, he gets to chat on discord all day every day for somewhere around $40,000 and counting. remember, he's working on a top-secret API which no one has ever seen and has been in the works for months. it must be one good API!