OMG Takeoff Allowance

Okay Friends.
I have taken all i could afford and poured it into OMG; i just received my last deposit into cuckbase. I own 424 OMG right now.

You have my permission to take off now.

We meet again.

On the moon.

OMG is already on the moon.

You idiots are just paying for the lambos of those who bought the OMG ICO.

Heh.

Every 1$ that OMG climbs, i receive 424$.

Feeling really comfy here.

i bought 13 today at 10 bucks, but only bc i spent 2k on ETH last night.. i really want to buy a shit ton more.. i hope it works out for you

Every 1$ that OMG drops, you lose ~$424.
Feeling 'really comfy' in cryptoland is an insane statement.

no no, you see, OMG can only go up.

To the moon friend, to the moon

i lost half my OMG in the dip with margin trade
i have 250 now
will i ever recover ? i dont think so
i lost my drive and motivation

Don't ever margin trade. Also, 250 OMG is more than most OMGods hold.

Go all in user,double down. This coin is going all the way to infinity, and every person who owns even a small amount now, is going to unimaginably rich. Just think of the comfort and luxury you will be able to afford, when you are one of the top 10000 wealthiest people on Earth! Do it faggot, mortgage your house, or your parents house, or whatever. YOU LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN.

>what are the grounds for this statement?

Dont be retarded.

I thought my 680 was nothing.

I have 345. See you in lamboland my dude, we'll make muscle in stronghouse

Very likely that people that own 5 OMG's will be be able to retire early. And someone that owns 100 OMG will likely be on par with Bill Gates net worth wise. After consulting with my whale friends we have decided to accumulate this coin and join in on the bull run!

DO IT FAGGOT

>Margin trading with Crypto

Why do people do this. I already feel uncomfortable doing it with "safe" bets lioe Gold or Index funds. Oil is already so volatile that it's full on gambling there

The coined has already mooned. Prepare your anuses / wojacks after the news are sold.

Okay I've really been feeling like this coin is insanely over valued for what it is right now.

And now seeing people react like this on here and having so much confidence in it growing really makes me want to sell now and not be greedy. This is retarded

lmao, see you at 20$.

sell i will be happy to buy your bags :)

Considering you put all you could afford and only managed to buy 424 omg I don't think you could even afford to buy even a quarter of my bags. And that's nothing compared to what the whales are holding on this shitcoin

This guy gets it. Accumulation phase is over. You know what's next

REEEE ID is still there on different pc kek