Tierion (TNT), about to blow up?

Already have partnerships with Microsoft, and PHILIPS. Releasing their beta on the 15th, new partnership announcement before then, and new exchanges this month.

This will 4X by the 15th. It's a sleeping giant.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.tierion.com/TierionTokenSaleWhitePaper.pdf
tierion.com/
tokensale.tierion.com/
coinmarketcap.com/assets/tierion/#markets
factom.com/devs/docs/howto/use-your-factoids
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From the white paper : tokensale.tierion.com/TierionTokenSaleWhitePaper.pdf

Use Cases:
Since launching in June 2015, Tierion has been used by many organizations in a wide variety of industries. Several open source projects have adopted the Chainpoint protocol. Here are some examples that demonstrate how the technology is being used.

MICROSOFT
Attestations & Data Integrity.
Microsoft and Tierion are collaborating to build a service to generate, manage, and validate attestations e.g. credentials associated with your work history.

PHILIPS
IoT Data Provenance.
Collect data from MRI machines to create an audit trail of its maintenance, usage, and calibration history. Prove compliance with regulations and safety inspections.

Blockcerts
Blockchain Verifiable Credentials.
Blockcerts is an open source project that emerged from the MIT Media Lab that uses the Chainpoint protocol to issue blockchain verifiable education credentials.

Verifai
Machine Learning Auditability.
Verifai creates a cryptographically verifiable audit trail to prove how a neural network has been trained. Verifai marks the first practical use of blockchain technology in artificial intelligence.

tierion.com/

tokensale.tierion.com/

sauce pl0x

delete this pls

The cryptonegro kindly requests you pull this thread ASAP

Holding 1K, will I make it?

Read their whitepaper. They're an already established company with many partnerships - just Microsoft and Philips are the largest (at the moment).

what value does the coin have tho?
the partnerships didnt help and this thing is diving hard

Once staking comes in, you will make it. I think the minimum to stake is only a couple of hundred dollars worth.

you forgot one thing bro. NOT TRADED ON ANY EXCHANGE and wont ever be traded on bittrex as they wont add any new coin due to incoming us ICO regulations. POLO is a scam. enjoy bags

When it releases you can stake your coins for a large return. It's tanking, cause no one knows about it yet, as they're not starting marketing until the beta release (on the 15th).

Bitfinex soon, plus all these already:
coinmarketcap.com/assets/tierion/#markets

It's being lapped up in China, cause of the Philips partnership.

SHOW ME ANY PROOF OF BITFINEx. it wont enter in china its a token it got banned.

can you honestly shut the fuck up about this please. Not enough retards have sold into my orders. no more posts until after the 15th, and I should have enough.

Anything that microsoft touches, falls apart.

I wouldn't touch this with a 30 inch dildo/

Fuck Microsoft and fuck Tierion, useless shitcoin

>muh Microsoft!!!

holy shit shut the fuck up already. You know who else has a Microsoft parnership? Stratis. Nobody cares that they have a fancy corporate logo on their homepage.

Microsoft's partnership helped increase Strat to a big dick player in the crypto game. The same thing will happen to TNT when more become aware.

Crap name.
Why didn't they call it tiberion?

Seriously. Do your own research and you'll see that this will blow up within a couple of weeks. See you all on the moon. Goodnight.

why are this cucks not even trying to list it on bigger exchanges ? Are they waiting until the platform gets finished or something ?
Could've doulbed my 55k tnt stack if I dumped at the beggining and rebought now.

I had such high expectations for this coin, and now it's below the ICO price. If by September 15th it doesn't do at least x10 I fucking swear, I'll book a flight to there this fucker Wayne lives, fuck his wife and shit on his doorstep.

Still going to run a node though.

Factom does what tierion does better and it's token is actually used by the network.

Enjoy your bags m8

Fuders getting desperate, lmao.

Compared to Factom, Tierion is quicker, MUCH easier to use, not dependent on in-house servers, allows for more control over your data, ...

Tierion:
>sign up
>enter data
>wait 5 minutes
done

Factom:
>download factom wallet, wallet GUI, factom CLI, factomd
>acquire factoids (meaning: open/use account to trade bitcoin for factoids)
>transfer factoids to factom wallet
>convert factoids to entry credits
>download factom blockchain
>etc. etc.
I mean look at this shit:factom.com/devs/docs/howto/use-your-factoids

>it's token is actually used by the network.
So is Tierion's. The bigger the network, the better the system; and TNT expands that network.