How much BTC do I need to buy a girl like this?

How much BTC do I need to buy a girl like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

relaxkiev.com/eng/
relaxkiev.com/eng/prostitutka-inna-37825/
relaxkiev.com/eng/prostitutka-masha-dasha-38145/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1 BTC / hour

You don't need Crypto to buy love user; just a firm handshake.

Soon these whores will have deposit addresses tattooed on their lower backs so when you're fucking them and you can't cum because of your deathgrip syndrome you can just deposit BTC into their ass wallet before your time runs out and not have to miss a single thrust.

I always wondered if a tattoed qr code would work

For one weekend.
Hookers who look like that are expensive as fuck.

you've never been in east europe then hooker looking like that are 50-100 euro

bullshit

0.1 for an evening.

>bullshit
Really depends on the country. When I lived in Ukraine I saw "advanced massage parlors" for less than 50 EUR.
And mind you, it was in Kyiv, the most expensive city of the country.

Now go to CZ, and the price is at least twice that.

relaxkiev.com/eng/ translate UAH to euro and there u have it now ssshhh dont tell to much people or everyone will go there and raise the price

>not having suicidal premature ejaculation

god you whiteys put the simpliest normal looking chicks on a pedestal. No wonder your race is slowly dying out

Less banter and show us what makes you hard, shitskin.

relaxkiev.com/eng/prostitutka-inna-37825/
There is no way this is accurate. Never trust the internet unless you pay for it.

>everyone will go there and raise the price
Actually there is quite a campaign to purge Kyiv of it's "sex tourism" status.
Since the revolution and the new mayor of Kyiv, which is a former box champion, there is a health and social health obsession.

Less degeneracy, more taxes on tobacco and alcohol, closing whore houses, arresting foreigners who are here for sex, etc.

This isn't 2014 anymore.

first profile I google search, first fake I find

relaxkiev.com/eng/prostitutka-masha-dasha-38145/

You are fucking retarded if you think you are getting girls like that for 50 bucks.

just goto germany and head to a FKK club.

so ukraine is going to eventually fail then? You need some amount of black market activity to properly run an economy.

Ive been hearing about this FKK shit. Is there anything similar in spain? i dont feel like traveling, I need to save all of my BTC to get rich in 5 to 10 years.

Also I heard germany is making unprotected blowjobs illegal so looks like FKK is going to suck

Bet there are alot of fakes but whats keeping you from calling and telling that you wont pay shit if the girl showing up doesnt look like the girl on the pic honestly if you get scammed you're just retarded and quit the finance forums for a while get on sex travel forums alot of people been there sharing personal experiences and nobody got scammed by a fake profile so fuck off faggots we cant have nice things in this life because all of you keep putting all the nice things in a fucking pedestal the world is a big place not only your hometown faggots go out and explore it

>so ukraine is going to eventually fail then
Well they replaced a corrupt govt by another corrupt govt that is strangling one part of their economy. Let us say that it's not very good.

But they recently got a basic free exchange licence with the EU, now people can come and go, and exchange goods without fees through the roof. It's pretty good for the country.

They might come out alright in the long run, they're smart people.

Pimps will just move their whores to another country and Ukraine will suddenly become way poorest

shitskins like me, play the sexual market value game for all its worth, just make sure to goto the gym have a business that earns a nice six figure dosh, nice car (porsche) and the watch as the blondes literally beg us to nut on their faces

I don't care about your larping, user. What makes you hard?

OP doesnt look like a whore, so good genetics and prestige most likely which you cant buy with btc.

>wasting time around trying to find the pretty girl that isnt a fake in some foreing shithole

>what makes me hard?
fit platinum blondes

>wasting 20 years of your life on a >disappointing marriage that gives you >ungrateful kids that turn into spoiled greedy >teenagers that cant wait for you to die so they >can vaporize your money on cocaine and >hookers that in the first time you didnt want to >waste your money on

got cucked by greentext

Okay.
Keep them. That kind of women may be "pretty" by some standards, but they're obviously low IQ and low self-esteem.

Breed with them all you want mate.

looks eerily similar to my ex-gf except she was thai-chinese OP
can get that shit for free if youre not a total moron desu

100€ for hour. no more. 50€ for BJ

nice trips
sup satan
dubs checked
backwards james bond
wew lad you're going places with the asian girls

>asian girls
Nope, I lived in Asia. Asians don't have a soul. No real feelings, no compassion, no love. They're empty husks inside.

I know, I've dated Asian girls before and you're not wrong. They're 2 faced liars, thieves and just soulless. They are very sexy though and think 888 is a good number, it's probably attracted to you by some kind of fucked up matrixesque reality that you're still stuck in because you put your benis in too many asian succubii

lmao. What a time to be alive.

Noice.

Nice trips mate.

Impressive, now let's see Paul Allen's trips

>relaxkiev.com/eng/prostitutka-masha-dasha-38145/
well to be fair even Holland is way cheaper than you think, so i wouldnt dismiss these ukranian prices as fake. look at cost of living in netherlands vs ukraine

case in point, im yet to see these pretty 8/10+ models for 50 bucks anywhere

the key to get these types of chicks is to use them as much as THEY WILL USE YOU. Dont be asshole of course and treat them nicely but most chicks arent wife material and too many guys put their woman on a pedestal only for them to have good position to step on you. If you do get married always get a pre-nup. ALWAYS.

Nice photo - I was in that room

You too, huh?

that is a mans ass, faggot

I didn't know Brendan Fraser had a daughter