Rules:

Rules:
1. Roll;
2. Execute.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=5&ved=0ahUKEwjZhsKX74_WAhVCLyYKHamHDTEQFggmMAQ&url=http://www.horizonteminero.com/2017/04/24/hpo-retoma-la-produccion-comercial-biodiesel-lurin/&usg=AFQjCNGfUByEV6cdo_JLYt0Cwi4yVFVvzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll start

I'll invest in bean cash

Roll

Roll

Ok roll

Biz wisdom - Thanks to biz I bought IOC and you probably should too before the 27th.

Alrighty lets see

roll

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the incredible masterminds that run this magnificent project.

Price has already rose 10%. Once it breaks through the $3 support the panic will begin and small noARKies and speculators will begin to FOMO, with the whales already accumulated.

Once it shoots through the $5 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all noARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent project rejoicing continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $10 mark will be met, the largest shilling in history will ensue. The final deluded noARKies will begin to go kill themselves, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in FIAT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL rise at this point to $50, and most probably x1MM ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded noARKie wagecucking engineering nerds who didn't buy this coin thinking it didn't have fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no ARK in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded noARKies will hold FIAT FOREVER, with wagecuck job, FIAT money, and no crypto.

I warned you noARKies. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a noARKie.

rollin

rolly

>private key
no thanks

Don't have much Veeky Forums wisdom.... but I will say that if the OP has a picture of a pink wojack you can pretty much disregard whatever shit they are speaking.

roll

There is nothing worse than the combination of wage slavery and rent slavery on the human male. Do not believe the lies about how it makes you grow. It helps turn you into a drone. Live with your parents until you cab afford property or they die and inherit that property.

cancer

Roll

Her name was Caroline Frances Hubert, and she had three
claims to fame.
In the first place she was the thirty-seventh oldest living
human being. Caroline herself was unimpressed by this fact. To
her way of thinking it was the result of an accident, nothing more.
In any case she had been the thirty-seventh oldest human being
for a long, long time, and it got to seem more of a bore than an
accomplishment after a while.
In the second place she had once been infected with rabies.
Caroline was rather proud of this distinction, though it had also
been a long time ago. There was a certain class of people who
were quite impressed with Caroline's bout with rabies, not so
much because she survived it but because she hadn't. It had taken
Prime Intellect fifty-six hours to realize it couldn't repair the
damage to her nervous system, to backtrack, and to put her
together again like Humpty Dumpty. For fifty-six hours, she had
not existed. She had been dead. And she was the only one of the
trillions of souls in Cyberspace who had ever been dead, even for a
little while.

Roll

roll

Rolling

Well desu I was just planning to add another $500 to my crypto portfolio and $500 to my vanguard, just like every month :/

rollin

role

nah fuck off

rawling

Show us your portfolio.

Pussi.

Speak out.

What book are you going to start reading?

What are your goals?

What book are you going to start reading?

Speak out.

Tell us about it.

Rollando

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=5&ved=0ahUKEwjZhsKX74_WAhVCLyYKHamHDTEQFggmMAQ&url=http://www.horizonteminero.com/2017/04/24/hpo-retoma-la-produccion-comercial-biodiesel-lurin/&usg=AFQjCNGfUByEV6cdo_JLYt0Cwi4yVFVvzw

Hehe

rollos

B-9528-1-01-006

Rolling

Roll

Rolls Royce

I will use the x website as an example. It is an x where the user can x an x x. The great thing about this x in general is that the x are very x and 99% of the time x around the x x. Particularly in the x and x x you can find all kinds of x, from all x x, many starting x x, many x their x x, lots of x are x for all kinds of x, and so many are x x. Some x x latest x, x. It has around x x per x, and there are so many golden opportunities laying in there. I came up with a business idea that is most relevant to me, and it can bring you great profit with no expenses, but you need to be a decent x – it is easy.

What I am going to do specifically is:
1. I will make an x x x x;
2. X it I will x a x that will x x for all the x who have x x x x (x me on x);
3. The aim is going to be to x around x x;
4. Next I will x them (x, x, x, and the x for a x);
5. Then I have ti simply x the x and x x for x x who need to do x (make x, x x x);

You can expand this to the whole x to other x x.

The opportunities are wide open and they start to become more apparent.

roll