ITT Julius Evola on Americans

>The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization.

Julius Evola, the Alex Jones of the 20th Century

Standardization:
"the process of making something conform to a standard"

Success breeds jealousy.

Who cares what this racist loser thinks

>Alex Jones of the 20th Century
Did he have any thoughts on the fish people problem?

America does not care about that philosophizing nonsense, they were too busy saving Europe for the second time.

>rips off /pol/ memes
>can only accomplish the most basic social shaming, can't even make smuggie-tier almond points
>is still a virgin

Life must be hard for you.

Living proof that an Italian is genetically predisposed to carry multiple opinions just so they can argue with themselves

Evola is the biggest quack in philosophy. His whole thinking is basically just "let me keep being an aristocrat pls, it's natural I swear!"

Multiple opinions? I'm seeing one in OP's quote.

Evola has contradictions out the ass in his works, his philosophical arguments are Ayn Rand-tier

I'm not an Evola-head, but given his Nietzscheian heritage contraddiction is not a flaw per se. Regardless, there is none in OP's quote.

>there is none in OP's quote
I was just referring to his works in general. You're correct about there being no contradictions in the OP

What's wrong with saying Europa

It's EVROPA

Isn't racism founded in the black/white/Asian IQ distributions?

^ I'm trying to keep /pol/ on /pol/, but all three replies to your comment have double digits which means your opinion is spiritually out of favor.

Or Evropa. In Russian, Icelandic, Czech, Albanian and other languages they call it Evropa.

You can't make me go

>[...]The great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, [...] can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings [...]. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking [...] is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

-C.G. Jung

>Instead, besides its Puritan-Protestant component (which, in turn, as a result of its fetishistic emphasis on the Old Testament, possesses many judaized, degenerate traits), it seems that it is precisely the negro element, in its primitivism, that has set the tone in important aspects of the American psyche. [...]Thus, the famous Porgy and Bess by the Jew Gershwin, which deals exclusively with blacks, is considered in the US to be a classic work inspired by “American folklore.” The composer has declared that he lived for some time among American blacks in preparation for this work, Fitzgerald: American civilization can be called a civilization of jazz, i.e., of a negrified music and dance. In this domain, very singular “elective affinities” have led America, by way of a process of regression and primitivization, to imitate the Negroes.

-J. Evola

You cannot brand Evola a fraud with a single example. He's probably the most right-wing ""philosopher"" who ever lived.

>The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are.

This. Evola was a reactionary and traditionalist, first. his only overlap with anything vaguely NS were his esoteric beliefs (see the Black Sun exercise)

also the left can't meme

But most the website userbase consists of racist losers.

ETERNAL YANK BTFO

need to get that framed

>Julius Evola
>philosophy

>tfw Slovenian
>tfw we literally write "EVROPA"

jesus christ the left really can't meme

Isn't "Europe" written as "Evropa" or "Eвpoпa" in Cyrillic in virtually all Slavic languages?

I wouldn't know because we never used Cyrillic, when I said literally I meant it, it's written "evropa". That being said I wouldn't know, V's in Slovenian tend to turn into U's in Serbo-Croatian (Avstrija turns into Austrija for example) so I would imagine Serbs write it with a U as well. No idea about other Slavs.

Was Evola an /int/ poster?

Cringy post, go back please

Yes, and it's pronounced V, not u.

That's why it's so fucking cringy when some american autist spells it that way.

its contrived and cringy

>modern philosopher
Lol

Evola and Guenon were basically the first wave of edgy teenagers complaining vaguely about "the modern world"
is it possible to have a cringier term than "aristocrat of the soul"?

Evola believed in rule by aristocrats who learn magic when they're not waging war.

His "insights" should be evaluated in that context.

Most Europeans called it Europa, only Anglo faggots and Frogs call it Europe. You Anglo faggot.

In Croatian its Oj Ropo!

>contrived
Fucking ysnks jesus fuck

>I'll insult his memes, heh, cucks btfo.

>be Evola
>born too late to experience the world of aristocratic valor
>died too early to play Dungeons and Dragons or fantasy-based Role-Playing vidya
We should consider ourselves lucky to have an avenue of escape from the cubicle-filled soy bugman world

Anyone who says bugman is a bugman by default
And larping isn't an escape

t. unpopular dungeon master

I don't play d&d or any table top game
I'm a bugman extraordinaire, I don't have time for fun

then why are you poo-poo-poasting here? Isn't this fun?

I come here to blow off sexual tension by insulting people because i can't exert it irl cause I have no friends or acquaintances

Fool! When you converse with me, I am your friend!

Hi friend :3

Hey, me too.

Bugmen unite! I'll bring the microwave dinners

Európa in Slovak.

It seems to me that there was a great deal of butthurt in early 20th century Europe about America's rising power, and perhaps this butthurt manifested itself in attempts to demean America's civilization.

Feghnerghlhghy a frhhhhd fheghr me

It's not that, it's just that any high culture America had was starting to get pushed aside by the 1920s and replaced with plebeian garbage pandering to the lowest common denominator. By the 1950s, America had ONLY this plebeian shit, and by the 1980s Europe has became americanized as well.