When war was still uncucked conquerors didn't kill the women because they wanted to impregnate them right...

When war was still uncucked conquerors didn't kill the women because they wanted to impregnate them right? Did conquering armies make a concerted effort not to kill women or did it JUST come naturally?

I didn't know it was possible to fit so much fedora /pol/ manchild into a single post.

Learn to speak English what the fuck are you trying to say?

Imagine an army of thirsty angry virgins just like yourself being handed the reins of a city.

Would you randomly murder people or would you look for women to rape?
Well it worked the same way.

I'm curious how war can be treated and studied as a vector for gene propagations.

I'm pretty sure the majority of soldiers wouldn't be virgins back then. Usually they would bang whores or marry early.

Or just rape some other women.
Polybius says that the Romans would kill every living thing in the cities they conquered until the general ordered them to stop, at which point they'd start looting.
He also says always take your mummy when you go somewhere, but he a bit hard to understand.

Does that imply the inner lust of a man for the women other than his wife is the cause of distruction of civilizations?

>always take your mummy when you go somewhere

Italians never changed

>polybius was greek

Well wops in general

Both fall and rise, it looks. Or just that sex and violence are what moves men, in general.

>When war was still uncucked
What a truly amazing sentence, it implies war nowadays is "cucked". What literal, and I mean literal, child talks like this.

No, just no. First it's impossible for an army to have any significant impact on a population unless it's a small one. Soldiers didn't fuck day and night and had duties to attend. Then, you have to take into account that not every sexual intercourse ended with pregnancy.

For example the Maghreb is closer genetically to Europe than it is to the arab peninsula.

Which is made worse by that fact that the OP probably has never been in real danger in his life.

Women were killed all the time during war. However they were also a target for sexual violence and slavery (the latter is true for children and men aswell). The best argument a person had during war to stop a soldier from killing them was that they were worth more alive.

This. Nobles weren't killed because they were worth a lot for ransom. Civilians might be valuable as slaves, depending on the situation.

If you're conquering land, you need peasants to work it, duh.

>Usually they would bang whores or marry early.
People usually became soldiers because they didn't have the means for marriage. Marriage was a thing you did after you were done being a soldier. Frederick the Great, upon being asked by one of his generals to grant one of his hussar officers the right of marriage, said that a married hussar is not worth an ounce of powder and he'd only agree reluctantly. Whores were an option of course.

You forget the desire to create.

>Soldiers didn't fuck day and night and had duties to attend.
Unless we're talking about Nanking

Not if he's Japanese.

Women deserve to be raped.

There's also the factor of whether or not the woman would just be killed regardless.
I've also considered that, given captured woman and children were often sold into slavery, that rape was probably somewhat frowned upon economically (moving around and trying to sell a pregnant woman sounds like a giant hassle, and what's to be done with a newborn baby anyways?)
It's entirely possible that pregnant woman, or their newborns, would just be outright killed for this reason.

I wonder if this picture is due for a new panel

Did you just come here from tumblr? Seriously fuck off.

Whether it is frowned upon by the higher ranks or not does not really matter in the moment an army conquers a city. I think that any general would see the benefit in letting his soldiers go bananas the moment they set their feet into the city as a method to improve morale. And I do not think that he could forbid it anyway, you can not hold back a horde of men who avoided death while storming the walls and have seen nothing but blood and other guys for months/years from raping the fuck out of the first woman they lay their eyes upon.

nice teats

wannabewhite maghreb rapebaby detected