How was the life of a little girl in the middle ages?

How was the life of a little girl in the middle ages?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what kind of weird pedo fantasy answer are you looking for?

Depended on her social class. Childhood wasn't really a thing in the medieval period, children dressed like grown ups and worked alongside their family at whatever trade they practiced. Aristocratic girls would likely have been married off fairly young (12 to 14), common girls would more likely marry for love.

They warmed their daddies on cold winter night

I remember this exact same thread .

It did not go well.

On Easter Eve, 4 April 1523, Luther sent Leonhard Köppe, a city councilman of Torgau and merchant who regularly delivered herring to the monastery. The nuns successfully escaped by hiding in Köppe's covered wagon among the fish barrels, and fled to Wittenberg. A local student wrote to a friend: 'A wagon load of vestal virgins has just come to town, all more eager for marriage than for life. God grant them husbands lest worse befall."[10]

It's ok. History never repeats itself.

Digits however...

this OP is spammer from /tv/, sage

Oh hey mister, I was picking roots and adventured too far from my village..mister why are you looking me like that....mister let me go....*heavy moan* what are you doing , stop touching me down there...

Basically this, tho they might have been prevented from marrying all together to keep the property in the family depending on the situation, other than that they pretty much picked their partners because the Peasants and Farmers were pretty much at equal footing.

Lewd.

>mister why are you looking me like that
It must have been so common I'm sure they knew the answer.

Not like your animes

Fuck that germanic,

Why Romans didnt exterminate them?

I hate them so much

they were getting gangraped by niggers every day

What did an army do to little (and big) girls when they invaded a foreign country? I'm talking about village peasant girls. Did they hurt them?

They did that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings

Thats how you fuckin do em

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings
>external video

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

>external video
Nope, ain't clicking that

It's just a video of the news coverage.