The conference is tomorrow but I see no one talking about this coin...

The conference is tomorrow but I see no one talking about this coin. Why is everyone thinking OMG will go crazy even though it's mainly a GNT event?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cnLedger/status/905316961105592320
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm siting on them since jun and really like the project ! I'm exited to see what will happen til the end of the year !

I dont give a fuck about this shitcoin. it is shit

I'm down 70% on this shitcoin. Will need a miracle just to break even...

Omg is the official coin of biz. Gnt is overlooked here because there's a woman on the team. And a faggot and a pajeet. I own the coin and it's going to skyrocket this week. Biz or no biz

>a woman and a pajeet

Really? They have a great concept but it's really only at the proof of concept stage of development. Years before the income producing model is complete. Clearly, what they are going to achieve is nothing short of revolutionary - but - its all speculation at this point and they already have a market cap of $300m. I'd rather have my money on someone with an established business and customer base

OMG has actual product. GNT is a nice idea that won't pay off for years. All in OMG now, buy GNT later.

Yunbi just delisted this and about 10 other alts including omg, neo/and, rep, etc. I would get the fuck out before the West wakes up.

That said, I think GNT would be a great long term hold, like 1 yr+

twitter.com/cnLedger/status/905316961105592320

Pajeet tier comment

If you're not balls deep in this coin, you'll regret it. Tomorrow is the day! be ready

Free omg for Gnt bag holder (golems tweet)

Echoing @SingularDTV 's excellent idea, we will also re-airdrop our portion of @omise_go 's generous $OMG donation, back to to $GNT holders.

Buy my bags senpai

>people still dumping it
More for me

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTT. ITS REALLLLL

but knowing golem it will take them 5 yrs to deliver.

I have about 1000 OMG and 1000 GNT.

I think I am good :p

holy fuck you indian cunts are so annoying POO IN THE LOO

Kek

Poorfag reporting. I'm all in on these two rn.

115 OMG
850 GNT

Hoping to put in more money over the weekend potentially

204 omg, 1800 golem. Could do with a bit of a bonus for holding golem as I made a bit of a loss.

I'm holding more than 300 OMG. it will double itself until the end of this year! it is an insider information

im with him

Immolate yourself, you black shillfuck.