QTUM is the next big thing

Although China banned ICOs, QTUM is Singapore project. They are releasing their own unique blockchain, mix of bitcoin and ethereum blockcain on 13th. Considering devs mood, they got everything ready for launch exactly on the schedule.

Expecting the price surge, get on board, lads. Something big is coming, lads, i feel it.

Other urls found in this thread:

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/is-qtum-the-dark-horse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

btw, those little kiddos are on the sale right now, but it won't be for long, trust me.

>mix of bitcoin and ethereum

can anyone explain wtf that even means?

it is a bitcoin, which supports smart contracts

How Veeky Forums not getting erected, when it goes to good coins with nice tech?)

They are releasing mainnet in a week, after that there will be 15 dapps coming using QTUM.

What is more, after this it will be listed again on Yunbi

Cool. I'll buy after it inevitably sinks like a fucking stone.

this is the coin with huge potential, leader of the asian market. Neo's just btfo after they release their blockchain

why would it sink?)
the price dropped after the chinese news and have found the new floor, i don't see it's going down further.

This coin doesn't even needs shilling.

that's a great project, with great team, with huge market.

and why is that good? Lots of coins support contracts

Fuck off, I fell for this meme and now Im here bagholding

It's a fork of bitcoin which enables the EVM to be run on top of it by creating what is called the AAL (Account abstraction layer) effectively allowing smart contracts to be run using the UTXO model and using PoS.
They are also launching satellites with QTUM nodes into space...

Supports light wallets and therefore mobile phones to execute smart contracts.

oh wow, one of the devs confirmed the satellite, lol

had no idea before you mentioned that

Sold this coin when it was $18, never going back LOL

bad for you, mate

seems the more i know about this project, the more i believe, that they know what they are doing

Every signal group on earth is signalling to buy this coin now. I bought at 24 sats, watch people chase the pump once it starts lol idiots as always

Just another scam shill coin. You know its a scam when they start saying it's going to space or the mon. Exactly how is a node more effective in fucking outer space than on earth? Retarded shit like this should be a red flag they are just pumping another crap piece of tech

This is a Chinese coin, it's like boats on a Panama flag

It's a Singaporean coin, clown.

You'll regret not seeing how huge this project will end up being

Fuck off, nobody here gives a shit about qtum

So you mean bitcoin + sidechains like rootstock?

shitcoins are running out of use cases, bitcoin will crush everything and go to 100k.

Is there a feasible link between QTUM and Alibaba? I know Patrick Dai used to work there.
Also TRON will be be launched on QTUM and its founder is a former Jack Ma protoge.
I read something about Alibaba and QTUM but can't remember where and if it had any substance to the claim.

>it's a bitcoin

To be precise, it is a bitcoin fork with two added opcodes that allows turing complete bitcoin scripting and instead of proof of work they are using a custom proof of stake algorithm based on PoS 3.0.

so it's not a bitcoin.

Qtum > NEO, this is the cheapest you can buy it at. Get in before it is to late.

Qtum is dropping because majority of planned ICOs were Chinnese and now canceled. The platform has no use unless people build on it

sadly this. its just as useless as NEO now.
but if china is coming out with something like "weaken the ban on icos". both will skyrocket

I don't think this is accurate. QTUM is an international endeavour. Think about how much money they are sitting on from their ICO to spend on industry adaption. They are both members of the The Chamber of Digital Commerce in the US and the Trusted Iot Alliance. Their co-founder and one of the core developers is co-chair of the Smart Contracts Alliance. They are in a strong position and their tech shines.

Don't tell everybody though, I'm waiting for funds to clear to buy a ton of these while they're at bargain prices.

QTUM is the better project no doubt. but the majority of people who are interested in QTUM are from china/korea. Its barely know in the west.
They either have to up their western marketing or hope that china relaxes the ban

The "ban" will be relaxed for sure. I don't know how long it will take for them to implement regulations, but it will happen at some point 100%.

I do, ama

How many qtums do you hold?

0. What price do I buy?

Current price is very low imo

I might be mistaken but there are apparently 17 ICOs planned for launch on QTUM but only 2 are from China

List of QTUM backers:

Anthony Di Iorio - Co-founder of Ethereum

Chen Weixing - Founder of Didi Chuxing (they beat Uber in China), billionaire

Jeremy Gardner - Co-founder of Augur

David Lee Cuo Chuen - Co-founder of Left Coast and Libai

Bo Shen - General Partner at Fenbushi Capital

Jehan Chu - Managing Partner at Jen Advisor

Qingzhong Gao - Director of HuaWei SC

Xu Star - CEO of OKCoin

Lihua Yi - Partner at ZhongWo Investment

Xiaolai Li - Bitcoin Startup Investor

Roger Ver - Bitcoin Startup Investor

Charles Xue - Billionaire angel investor

Read more here > storeofvalue.github.io/posts/is-qtum-the-dark-horse/

There's no way in hell this project doesn't reach an all time high price till end of September.

Where did you get these dets?

So we ain't gonna talk about qtum launching satellites into space for their nodes?

I would buy right fcking now.. if i were u plebs..
always follow the koreans