What desktop does biz recommend for mining?

what desktop does biz recommend for mining?

canada fag with 2 grand budget

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/hp-omen-gaming-pc-intel-core-i7-7700-2tb-hdd-16gb-ram-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-graphics-win-10/10743871.aspx?
whattomine.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also what specs should I be looking for?

I'm completely PC illiterate

The kind with no monitor, keyboard, mouse, or computer case, and 10 video cards instead of all those.

Plumbing

this you idiot. buy a laptop and invest the rest in altcoins.

this sounds like add-ons?

please user from the start. I currently have a hp-z laptop, but I want a proper desktop set up

bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/hp-omen-gaming-pc-intel-core-i7-7700-2tb-hdd-16gb-ram-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-graphics-win-10/10743871.aspx?

is this a badman set up? am i a baddy with this?

You can earn 1 Bitcoin, but it will take 100 years worth of electricity on a home PC to earn it. Not cost effective.

I want to mine shitcoins

So you're trying to basically build a desktop PC? And you want it for consumer use and also to have it mining in the background? Because a miner is a machine that just has the essentials, it doesn't run windows example. So basically just build a PC with a top of the line graphics card.

>Two grand budget

OP the only way you're going to make decent money mining with two grand is if you use it to get euthanized and hope to god that you get reincarnated as a chink miner with an entire server room full of GPUs.

kek

heaps bad

Love u user thanks

Recommend one you turd

>Give me advice
>turd
no, why don't you go fuck yourself?

sorry op you missed the boat near a decade

>used to mine on a throwaway lenovo laptop and actually made enough btc to buy drugs off silkroad

I don't want mine btc. Something shit like Monacoin

Hehe ok cool bye

Peace

Leave already u faggot

whattomine.com/

I reccomend asking on reddit desu or search their recent posts they probably have people asking this daily

no, fuckwit.

OP, accept your nature. You are a normie. You cannot eventuali try to be good at this, simply leave this board.

*Even, fucking autocorrect