XRP/RIPPLE

Is xrp ok to buy at the moment, i have 50k$ to invest

XEM iz better

It's a stable coin with a future, but won't be doing any spectacular moonings soon. Good long term choice.

This. Blast off in 4+ years.

That is why they said about Sia except Cripple has no future

Two totally different projects. Sia is butthole though, a crappy file storage venture, whereas Ripple is a money-transfer system actually being adopted by banks.

You are going to regret your words and decisions.

Not when I already sold back in May

just buy OMG it's not too late

XRP is used for Bank to Bank transactions and is manipulated to keep the coin stable. If it goes up and down, banks lose out - which is the point of the coin.

Best bet is to move on to another coin mate. Shy of some news coming to Ripple, but at any rate will be nothing but a pump and dump until their dev team logs on and regulates the price.

you can't invest in a bank coin and not expect to be jewed

muh big banks gonna buy some OMG or ARK COIN

thanks for the replies shill, it was a pleasure

Do you know what the word shill means? This is FUD you are referring to.

thx fud then

My whole trading strategy revolves around xrp. I can't say anymore.

Shill is someone assigned by a group to try and spread an idea

FUD is fear uncertainty and despair spread by any given individual with the intent to make others take a particular action

They are not mutually exclusive or inclusive

buy omg op thank me later

buy ripple if you don't want to see any gains

heard that santander bank (one of the big banks in europe) is about to anounce that it is joining ripple network

The best thing about cripple, is the banks want the tech, not the coin, XRP BTFO

XRP is not a /biz coin. In otherwords, this isn't the right shit coin for your $12 portfolio.

If you're serious do some research on how XRP will change the trillion dollar payments industry then decided.

proofs?