BINANCE STOPS THE CHINESE

THIS IS HUGE NEWS:
>We will restrict all Chinese IP addresses from trading. They will continue to be able to visit the user center and make withdrawals.

BINANCE IS SAVED FROM THE CHINESE WHALES, but dump whatever coins are being suspended asap. There goes one race from manipulating their coins.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6yfdjh/yunbi_delisting_the_trading_of_qtum_gxs_eos_ans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>according to Alexa

Lmfao they could easily get way more accurate data themselves, something tells me they are cherry picking their source

Fucking called it

Better buy some 0x fast

First Yunbi, now binance...

Hands starting to get weak here, and I already dumped out of NEO. I'm getting worried the chinks might go full panic mode and crash the entire crypto market though. The writing's on the wall for even more government regulation in China...

>buy YOYO they said

Where are the Walton marines?

here

>dump whatever coins are being suspended

Which ones are getting suspended?

HCC, LLT, ELC, BTM, YOYO

mfw Walton coin not listed.

Say it with me guys....

NEO still on yunbi. NEOMARINES UNITE

How can Neo be on Yunbi if Ans is on the blocked list?

loopring is also not listed
wow i am so lucky
i had btm but sold few days ago

RIGHT HERE BOY THIS IS GOOD NEWS RIGHT?

All that manip was happening during chinaman hours

WTC is backed by Chinese government. Why do people freak out?

You know dumb fuckers are gonna crash Walton anyway.. Im Hodling until it goes to 0.

His name IS Walton. We pumpin up boys.

Dumped all my holdings a few minutes ago, this has already made me good profits over the past few days just buying low and dumping.

I'll be buying back in once this shit floors.

Neo is still ANS on yunbi.

It didn't make it.

Anyone know where to find a link to the poll? I think it closed by now, but we should be able to guess the top 5.

nah NEO still on brother. check yourself

ANS is kill. Neo is gone from yunbi.

Unless you are checking yunbi.com directly you're doing it wrong.

did you go to their site brotha?

RIP YOYOW, the facebook of China.

you mean that non-statement
I hope all commies burn in hell, as well as those supporting their sinister plots

Eat shit, street shitter.

Walton time

binance coin will survive?

Ikr As if the chinks would want that. They need to be in control. I heard Facecuck is setting up tools for Chinese gov to censor.So no need for a chinky freedom Facebook alt

here, we are the only legit here. this is our last purgatory and the last dump by the chinese. no more fucking manipulation and only straight up. the best fucking coin now

who's freaking out lol. WTC is the only coin that got legitimized by this announcement 10000% and will moon in no fucking time now.

The exchange was established for round eye to trade chink shitcoins. BNB was said to be required to purchase said shitcoins in it's white paper. After selling millions of dollars worth of BNB, binance reneges and allows purchase of ICO in btc and ETH. BNB no longer has a purpose and it crashes 40%.

Why the fuck would you continue holding that shit or even dealing with such a bunch of crooked cunts when they pull shit like that?

yoyo rekt. that's what you get for chasing cheap profits biz and not caring about the actual project

damn right

yup.. fucking chingchongs. Pulling out everything.
You know if Trx/ELC/YOYOW/bytom transfers to mew ?

I have BTM and YOYOW. What should I do? Keep them in a wallet (is there any wallet for those?) or just save them and take my losses?

What does this mean in the long term? Are the coins banned from china? Just from Binance? What the fuck is going on?

My question too. Would appreciate some insight on this.

btm and especially yoyo are kill now.

Can't trust em. kek

btw- to further fuck things up
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6yfdjh/yunbi_delisting_the_trading_of_qtum_gxs_eos_ans/

Is this good or bad? lol

Good to see that shitcoin HCC removed. Fuck HCC.

Kill? Very good

*chuckles lightly*

> 5 coins adding to Binance.

That would be Strasis, Verge XVG, and what are the other 3?

BQX.

ARK

We need more decentralized exchanges, when will people learn?

>literally bought yoyow instead of loopring slightly over a minute before this news was posted

y o u f u c k y o u r o w n m o t h e r
jihan wu may 494th, 2016

how much was the ICO price of yoyow? if it was over $0.03, then i'm fine
otherwise, pic

>Implying the moment China unbans this shit it won't moon again.
>newfags actually believe China is just going to cut itself out of a huge new market emerging.

Prepare for moon in the following weeks.

they are gonna exclude GXS from last voting session, they will list SONM instead.

Why can't these chinks just use VPNs?

If only there was some way to trade in a trustless, decentralized exchange..... If only there were such a project....

They're obviously going to get dumped.
Omg that would be genius thinking Sir!

>user, where have you put our lifesavings?
>m-mom, it's now cryptocurrency, we will be rich!
>some weeks later, shitcoins worth x5 less
>how could you do this to us! *mom's crying, dad's angry*
>user sells shitcoins
>half a year after
>they cost x20
>a phone call to 911

Imagine, some people actually undergone this.

sauce you cunt

So....when will ZRX start mooning? With all centralized exchanges going to shit, the demand for decentralized exchanges should be higher than ever....

You know that basically everyone in China with a computer uses a VPN right? This means nothing.

its on binance ( in maintance right now)

why did you dump out of neo retard? neo is safe cause they're already trading you retard, do your research outside of just Veeky Forums if you want to make money retard

neo is banned on yunbi