/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Dan Pat Edition

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Cryptoshills not welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7eIdSOP4Jk
nasdaq.com/symbol/nak/institutional-holdings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats robin hood? which exchange is it on?
why should i buy this coin?

I hope Ms. Pat does not live in Florida.

who's the girl

Please remove yourself from our safe space.

Batcoin's hard fork

Buy CWEB

It's got a long run ahead of it

XIV Rebound day lads.

@Op please refrain from post ugly broads.

>leveraged out the ass in inverse VIX positions yesterday
>prayed to Kek that the dip was just a dip
>wake up today
B U E N O

Rally today r-right?

The b-b-bull is i-invincible

Time to bunker down and hold the fort.

CEI HODLERS SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

HIMX up 4% at the open

Day of the rope for CEI soon

what yall niggas gettin into today

IDXG gunna keep goin?

Did that guy from last thread ever start a /rgt/ discord?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What ever happened to Professor X and Pimple?

GBR.. guys.. GBR.. seriously.. get in

>IDXG
Thinking of buying. What's a good entry point?

KTOS may have a good entry/add point today.

Locked up for SEC violations

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAGGOT GBR STOCK

Trips

I'm tempted by the Orchid Island dividend. What's the catch?

WTF Bloomberg! Where's my Bloomberg waifu? Where's Vonnie Quinn?

Oh and LBTR might pop.

i have no clue i think its going to go way up.

There was ALOT of volume august 15 and 16 and it held where it landed, that was all buy volume, Then there was ALOT of buy volume

ALOT of buy volume NO sell volume, it could possibly double from here imo but how knows. all i know is there hasn't been any notable sell volume only buy

Dividends are taxable

Home depot is up 154 today. I hope you assholes got in

it's getting ready..... check your level 2

I'm getting ready too

Just buy CEFL or DHY for divvies.

na nigga, I'm balls deep in XIV

bioa

Very high monthly dividend payers should only take up 15% of your portfolio at max.

40% percent should be your core blue chips and what you feel to be good companies on the s&p 500 and DJIA

15% should be invested in small cap growth companies that you see fit for YOUR portfolio.

20% should be your carefully played meme stocks

5-10% should be cash in case an opportunity comes up.

any suggestions on portfolio balance?

It already took off fren

very very interesting

i fapped to this picture already like 7-8 years ago but i never found out who she was

fren it might go up more.

Nah. I've seen this episode before.

First for .
Thanks Grasberg.

GBR.. guys.. GBR.. seriously.. get the fuck in!!

Why?
> Market's been open for over an hour
> Hasn't hit 100,000 shares of volume

TPLM owns a company that helps run the north Dakota pipeline. We will soon see GREAT GAINS in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7eIdSOP4Jk

I bought 10000 worth at 1.32

and whats that

Just validated my account today lads. I'm already down 0.36%

Pls gibe pink wojaks

what does that matter?

he's been telling us for ever to buy it. the average volume isn't even 100,000 the market cap is very very small and the volume today is actually very fucking big compared to what its usually at.

For my Canadian friends looking for a good long term hold (relatively speaking) Check out HEMP.V
>beautiful cup and handle in May
>steady incline since
>Aurora cannabis just bought a huge stake at 30 cents, and will control production of CBD generated from Hempco's plants once it is legal
>personally I have a hunch that hempco will start growing cannabis as well once it is legal
>13m market cap

Who here NAK?

Right here friend.

80% of my portfolio

bags since 1.86. bout to break even but i'll hold til partnership news

Shut up fag

Fuck kim jong un, fuck that orange gorilla faggot and fuck hurricanes

>hating money this much
No wonder you're a nocoiner

Get into MTCH, even if you're a nogf permavirgin you can at least get rich off of it.

This

Why are you even in this thread

*nukes your gains*

Is that a JP reference (technically speaking)?

>nukes my bags
All yours senpai

Theres an 18 year old virgin boy, his dad knows this and says, SON, we are gunna get ya laid tonight! the dad quickly takes the boy to the local whore house, get my son a wild one he says. Sure thing the lady says and takes him to a door that says hurricane hannah. The boy goes in and the lights are off. The lady says, don't turn on the lights.. and starts pissing all over him, he goes WTF?!? and she goes those are the warm watters from hurricane hannah, then she turns around, bends over and starts farting, Those are the winds from hurricane hanna. Then she starts smacking his face real hard with her boobs and says, those are coconuts falling from trees from hurricane hannah. The boy gets fustrated and yells.. FUCK THIS SHIT, I CANT FUCK IN THIS FUCKED UP WEATHER.

I never understood the NAKmeme. I think i need a quick rundown

Depends on what side of VIX you trade on. Great leader can also propel your gains.

MACK underwent a 1 for ten split. Gonna buy the hell out of it when it starts rebounding from this drop and hope they announce another great dividend

I bought UVXY and Im down $30

Hopefully kimmy or the lunch sellers do a thing soon

post moar

everyone helped pump it up here but forgot to dump on their own pump.

Thats basically what happend now a bunch of bagholders are still trying to pump it. It does have good volume and trading around it, and it doesn't fail to suprise. So who knows

>oh no Kim did something, Drumpf said something, and also hurricanes. SELL EVERYTHING!!!! HURRRRR DURRRR
I hate traders so fucking much. They sell everything and crash the market for every news report that's not related to what they trade.

nasdaq.com/symbol/nak/institutional-holdings

Thoughts on ZAIS?

You should have bought yesterday for 100% gains. Can't get on the rocket when it left AH yesterday.

>this day

GBR user thanks for the 900 bucks you've already made me, I'll keep holding.

did I pick the worst day of the year to buy in?

>DCTH

bitch is going out of control

CEI looks like a piece of shit, should I just sell and get in on something else?

im holding too, i only got 900 shares

Any fresh memes?

i mean 200

that guy always comes in here, he made me money on MNKD so i didnt want to miss this

kek

I haven't lost any money on it yet, I'm just even right now

Noice. I jumped in at the alert made a quick 21 buck

Look at this crazy fuck from st tho....

GBR

ZAIS!!!!!!

DCTH RUNNING HARD!!!

price target .23

Finally cut my loss on WTW.

All of last week's gains erased

jesus fucking christ.

I thought it was over

We ride on, don't let it stop

me too, wtf?!?!

I fucking love the stock market.

DCTH volume heading to 80 mil now

It ain't over till it's over.

how about that bioa huh

Took a small position, looks good

I keep missing out on unloading my bags because my shitty job always pulls me away the instant shit spikes up.

Why do I even bother?

Were you the guy shilling it this week and last week?

Fuck you for suggesting that trash to me.

Glad I ignored you.

Just set a market order.