>*winks* I have sent them to you

>give him a shit coin like NEO

>punk-ass thug niggaz use Ethereum
>real underground OGs use Monero

Ether died in 2018 you schizophrenic

>the year is 2022
>been hodling Neo since the summer of 2017
>p-pls sir i only have neo...
>"damn nigga u broke as fuck what the fuk is neo?? LMAO@ur life. heres .0001 OMG son, go buy yourself a nice dinner u need it homie"
>th-thanks n-nigga

>*sends fucktoken*
>sent ;)

>Shoot him through my pocket with my LCR because I'm American

kek

im choking

My sides!

First I would take out my phone and increase the brightness to max. He thinks I am beginning the transfer. I bring my phone up close to his face and ask if this amount is sufficient. The bright LCD screen on my Samsung temporarily blinds him. Now is when I strike. I begin with a swift uppercut with my left hand whilst simultaneously dropping my phone and clutching his pistol, pushing it down away from me. I twist it with all my might. His fingers probably break.

At this point the tables have turned and his fate depends on how merciful I'm feeling. If I'm having a good day with lots of green his worthless life is spared. If my coins are being dumped....heh, gotta take out my frustrations somewhere. Nothing personal.

>th-thanks n-nigga
Then he shoots yhou

>y-yo nigga we cool, we cool! I needed the money, man, all I got is some BCH, dawg please...

Lmao

this.

>nice just sent 100k

while being shoot by 3 others nigga...
one holding a 500 SW

>not personnel
Heh, don't stop browsing kid. I used to be like you, once. Maybe ony day you'll get to the cool kids club. Me? I'm already at the top...

S-sorry

I have no Ee-Ee-ethereum

I'll send you 8 N-NGR

>Haha nigger, jokes on you, im a No coiner!
>Goes back in house.

KEK

implying that all the niggers didn't starve to death in the fiat crash of 2018

top kek

LEL NOCOINERS BTFO

>i i-i'm a boomer ive only got this USD.. please. take it all DONT SHOOT!

Focking topkek