Why wouldn't I buy ARK, Veeky Forums?

Why wouldn't I buy ARK, Veeky Forums?

Because you gave all of your money to your wife's boyfriend as allowance.

Got my money on other good coins. Might hop onto Ark if i get my next salary payment

Everytime I bought ark I lost at least 20 dollars within minutes, and once I held it and lost 100 bucks.

How could you lose 100 bucks, when it's been pretty steadily rising, until the China meme happened?

I just lost 20 bucks. I'm not even joking. It just happens.

>If

You must've panic sold lmao. There's no fucking you've lost money with ARK.

because ARK is a good coin that doesn't need weak handed faggots that must ask on Veeky Forums what to buy.

Because you were a stuttering pothead

because it's overvalued
the only thing it has going is a sleek wallet
wait until it drops to sub-$1 if you feel you must enter

Even if that was true, there's coins higher ranked than ark that don't even have that yet.. lol

it's a crapshoot for sure
there's no timeline for anything
overly ambitious and hasn't done dick so far
they don't even sell their kike-priced ARK branded merchandise for ARK

You could be that faggot that got banned from the biz delegate. That's dude is losing free Ark every single day lol.

>hasn't done dick
they successfully deployed a smartbridge contract onto the eth network, fuckface

>what is ACES

>he doesn't like free money

You don't even have to trade to profit with ARK.

Wasnt that made like a week ago? We just broke 800 voters

Sweatingman.jpg

It's from the 23rd of August.

>the more voters in the delegate the lower your vote percentage
>the lower your vote percentage the fewer ark you get for what you have staked
>still shilling biz_classic everywhere to attract more people
WHY

hf getting scammed out of your fees

hi heem

>scammed
literally never happened, thanks

>Change pay schedule from daily to monthly
>Only pay 0.1 in tx fees
Wow what a scam

but do the rising amount of arks in the pool not counter this?

They do because when we hit a certain number we can split. We've been delayed in doing this but we've picked up a bit of steam recently.

no, the delegate gets the same amount regardless of its position in the top 51, you're just splitting it with more people and getting less yourself. It's like some fucked up reverse ponzi scheme

aha okay understood, thanks for clarifying.

You one of the shift devs?

ARK, huh?

I dont know. Might sit 100 and see what it does. Not liking the movement atm though. Ugly pattern

it's moved up and held in the high 50ks, there's a lot of milestones that are supposed to be announced in q4 so imo now's an ok time to buy. i'm going to keep accumulating until it hits double digits.

so basically it benefits whale groups - few people with high ark count that vote for one whale delegate, right?

btw fellow ark bros are you hodling tight or daytrade this coin?

hodling until $20 minimum

Yes, that's why the biz_classic pool is so important. It's one of the few pools that are resistant to whale control (we won't drop out of top 51 if one whale leaves, or even most of our whales leave).

why would you daytrade when you can get 10% from staking with no risk?

How do i get my ark back, do i need to send it all. Says id make .04, is that a day, a hour?
I got 170 ark

It literally says daily on the site calculator.

You don't send any ARK, you vote with the wallet client.

you guys are doing a great job btw

you never relinquish control of your ark, you just put your weight behind the delegate and it stays in your wallet.
you do send 1 ark to vote
you should change your payout schedule to monthly so you don't lose it all in fees

I sent 1 ark to some chink to vote and never got any back, he was top of the list, im very confused. Where do you see how much you get, its not under transactions

>ever risking my Ark

HODL long, HODL tight

you voted for Yin?

You have to go to the vote tab and vote for that delegate....

You just sent them ARK... not the same... dont do this... dont be dumb

Just fucking kill yourself, you retarded faggot. You are clearly too dumb and too poor to learn even the simplest shit.

>Everytime I bought ark I lost at least 20 dollars within minutes, and once I held it and lost 100 bucks.

Sounds like you have a chronic case of buying high, then selling low. When Veeky Forums says its time to buy it means its starting a moon mission, and you should wait resulting dip afterwards instead of blindly buying at the ATH.

BREAK 60K ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

ARK is going to moon soon, but moon even more over the next year.
Just wish the put out a proper roadmap that gives dates.