Is NEO done for?

Is NEO done for?
Time to dump?

I'm gonna hodl. I'm sure this isn't the end. If you sell them now you'll be sorry in a year.

I've already lost almost half my initial investment in it because I bought at the peak of NEO shilling
Is there really any chance of recovery?

It will recover within a few days to a few weeks

Hold. Buy more if you can.

Delusional retard.

it's getting delisted from chinese exchanges already, dump it while its still worth something

ah yes the ol' buy high sell low technique. next time when people are screaming about something mooning, know that it is likely too late to buy unless you watch it very closely.

I I sold at the peak I'd have had $500. If I sell now I only have $200. The incentive to sell is decreasing by the day.

They told me it would keep going up

Money is better invested in OMG.

I'm gonna rebuy in a few month once this fucking China ICO crap has sorted out.

I've been dumping money into OMG, ARK, and FCT
NEO is my only big mistake so far by the looks of it

If you dump now, you know it's over at least, and you've taken the loses as they are. The ride ends and you can recover. As someone who took DGB loses, I know it feels like shit, but learn from your mistakes and do your best next go around. I took the money I did salvage from DGB and more than made up my loses after the fact. and if you look at the price of DGB compared to the peak, you'll see what my alternative of HODLING would have been. NEO could recover, but I don't see any particularly good prospects now.

What went wrong with DGB exactly?
Why did it dump so hard?

It was all marketing with 0 product.

NEO will be fine, just give it a few weeks

A lot of bad news has come, as has happened with Bitcoin and ETH, and many others

It's only chinks dumping because they now have a harder time manipulating the markets

OMG is getting delisted from chinese exchanges too.

Been holding my NEO since $15. I'm getting now while I'm still ahead. Can't take the day after day of losing value.

Sell and don't fall fot the HODL meme. Bitcoin is the only coin worth hodling. Take the losses and invest into something else. Even if NEO recovered, you would lose a lot of opportunities that would have allowed you to make up for the losses.

thanks user

I'm unironically about to sell all my ripple for NEO. Its ability is simply way better than $20 a coin

Nigger, are you really this stupid? Neo generates fuck all transaction fee revenue because no one is using it. Therefore it is ridiculously overvalued at $20 and there are no major clients on the horizon.

can OMG and NEO live in harmony together?

>Being this retarded when 99% of crypto has no real world use.

currently buying more NEO. you buy when everyone says it's shit. that's how you make money

>Time to dump?

Time to dump was three weeks ago

Wait for the dip to 350k

true

It was a shit cascade started by a whale dumping during/after the citibank competition

This. Listen to what Veeky Forums is telling you, and do the exact opposite.

Yup exactly. Its kinda hilarious reading how worried people are. Feel sorry for the genuine ones that are reading way too much into it. Like Chinas going to turn their back on blockchain technology and innovative new tech. If anything its amazing the government is taking real notice of it now, its serious business. Gonna be even more hilarious when this is all sorted out and NEO moons.

>Holding since $15
>Doesn't sell at $55
>Sells at $20

Retard

Selling @ $10 would make me a retard.

>NEO moons
This better come true. I'm selling as soon as I break even. Enough with the stress from holding this coin.

Compared to ETH, which processes hundreds of thousands of transactions daily and is valued at $300, Neo's value should be around $1.50 given that their main future source of fee revenue has got up and fucked off home.
And Hongfei is in police custody.

Yes, yes, stay mad brother. I can't even be bothered to argue with you since you are so misinformed. Listen, even I'm worried about this price dip and have no idea what is coming but to assume NEO is a shitcoin is pure retardation.

Look at the chart guys. Look at the situation NEO is in with China. Look at the only Chinese approved ICO (TRON) which is launching on QTUM. There is no good news for NEO right now.

>sold neo at 1100k
>bought omg at 100k
>mad

Keep projecting, you pajeet subhuman.

I'm holding exactly 1 NEO, it has about a 50% of becoming a successful coin

nah, ill just buy back in lower

when it breaks 0.01 the FOMO will kick and boom, we are at 14 again

fuck this

i dumped.
i tried to HODL but fuck this.

>whale puts up sell wall so massive it can't rise in price
>buys lower from people like you selling

yes but ETH doesnt generate ETH coins as of yet. NEO does when you HODL it in your wallet. Less incentive to trade and more to hodl

These will net you, according to my latest estimates, fuck all

great u can get 1 gas worth $10 dollar a day after paying $20,000(at the current value).

How great!

>great u can get 1 gas worth $10 dollar a day after paying $20,000(at the current value).
desu that's not too bad

I'm holding it, originally bought some at 8$ but also bought some at 20$+ and 38$, so I'm somewhat even, but I will hold, I believe the price will get back to 40$ this month