What the FUCK is its problem guys?

What the FUCK is its problem guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

people are panicking because yunbi delisted it. no other chinese exchange has delisted it, however.

There's a new chink fotm coin on the market.

Looking at neo right now is almost like glimsing into OMGs future, thousands of hype and volume and fomo pumping the coin up to a crazy price and then leading to a slow death back to where we began at 250k sat

Didn't Jubi also keep it while delisting a bunch of other coins? Seems promising.

correct. I'm currently buying NEO for this reason.

It's giving you a great opportunity to buy.

This
its just a ticking bomb, needs only a single good news article and this will bloom.

It's a total shitcoin, that's its problem.

Christ I can't fucking wait until they stop artificially propping this piece of shit up so all the shills can fuck off with their spamming cringeworthy NOE hopium everywhere.

Tons of semi-relevant, semi-irrelevant bad news + amateur lead market will lead to crashes and dips

Just hold, they have plenty of news coming in the next few months

I can't believe that people on this board are actually bitching about the opportunity to buy cheap NEO. It's like you hate money.

This really is the dumbest crypto board on the internet.

they hate everything that isn't OMG these days

This article and pic related is its problem. NEO is falling under regulatory compliance in China which means they will probably have to refund money from the ICO (read the article).

And the second piece of noteworthy information is that Jongfei, the CREATOR AND LEAD OF NEO is in jail right now.

Don't any of you motherf fuckers read or research anything? Get out of NEO and put your money into a better crypto where you can actually make money instead of waiting for a dead coin to revive a year from now. Or not, baghodl, I could actually care less.

>This article and pic related is its problem. NEO is falling under regulatory compliance in China which means they will probably have to refund money from the ICO (read the article).
wrong. NEO's ICO was like 2 years ago. they are not going to be forced to refund anything. although people ARE free to send their NEOs to Da Hongfei and get like 3 cents per coin if that's what they want. they stated this in order to be compliant with the new requirements.

>baghodl
bought around 3-7 dollars. no baghodling here.

Retard

Jong isn't even a chinese word you fucking cretin

>I could actually care less

Writes long post that shows he cares.

I just sold my stash, that I almost bougth at 8$, last week when the first ICO was forced to refund in the US and the FUD started that the chines gov will start to forbid it.

I still want to mess around with this, its actually money and NEO is nowhere near a stable price, its pumped up 4000% within months - profit takin feels good and I really dont want to end bagholding this thing.

It's ETH all over again.
>Future moon to 400$ included

exactly. people seem to forget that ETH crashed too

you guys really took the "chinese ETH" meme pill.
banned icos, delisted on exchanges, QTUM has 3x the volume of NEO in ASIA

nice chinese etherum you got there

QTUM getting delisted on Jubi, unlike NEO.

that will change in 7 days when QTUM mainnet goes live. It wont fall under token category anymore and can be listed.

Neo cunts aren't even trying to put a positive spin on that dumpster fire.

Their CEO in jail.

JUST

You can't even FUD without using a correct name, kill yourself

the problem is the devs scamming the bagholders

where was it delisted?

Who says I'm a NEO cunt? Assume much?

This useless shitcoin just needs another rebranding event, for one more pump for old times sake before dumping it down the drain forever.

Yeah, in China they let you keep your phone so you can chat on Discord. That's one of the perks of their judicial system. Pretty cool IMO

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#markets

2 exchanges so far. but its just the beginning...

only yunbi delisted it

141 btc wall.

Based whales

I don't always say true shit on Veeky Forums but this time I'm in a good mood so listen.
>Chinese Ethereum
>Ethereum is supposed to be the BTC killer
>China is the biggest miner of BTC
>China don't want BTC to fuck up
>China kill ICOs Ethereum style based
>NEO is a bag full of bottle caps.

Sell sell sell .. to me.
You stupid fucking idiots, last time i explain.
Listen carefully.
Also, short version:

1. Neo was planing to get along with future regualtions from day1.
2. Regulations happend, Neo will be the fastet company fitting into regualtions.
3. Neo CEO told weeks before regualtion, that regulations will be good for neo

a. Everyone knows most ICOs are SCAM..
a.1. Scam in terms like company is only an idea/paper, nothin more.
b. Regulatet NEO leads to Non-Scam ICOs on NEO Chain soon.
c. Only NEO will be able to hold ICOs where chinese people can participate.

1+c = Everything runs like planned
2+b= Soon, regulated ICO in China (early majority will follow)
3+1= Neo will moon harder than my dick in your moms asshole.

*3+a

how are you guys ever going to get rich. Youre the same ones who would have bought bitcoin at $0.10 cents and sold at $0.5cents