CryptoNegro ICO Spreadsheet

Here you go /biz,

This was featured on his Enigma livestream last night. Haven't seen it posted here yet today. Hope you anons can make some gains because of it.

Tips appreciated:

BTC:
15KTYxf2eQQx7pYTnxQfTAUXhhXjuzALP7

ETH:
0x80ebf5976d3945BC236f5535c32d9963A117670c

a screenshot? you can have the tip of my dick m8

His rating system is everything else than flawless

WE

Fuck this guy, shills a scam shitcoin like Enigma.

He used to be all for it, but it sounds like he's not nearly as into it. Even last night he said it used to be one of the best, but with everything that has happened, he isn't nearly as thrilled. Especially with some of the other ones coming out.

>nigger
>opinion immediately disregarded

sorry OP I only take crypto advice from human beings

does he call himself that? what a fucking mess, everything about race.

Nope but given the usual racism of /biz, negro is actually being nice about it. Look at the post above.

People either love him or hate him around these parts. Either way I have to imagine he's made more than most of the tards around here shilling their shitcoins.

People would rather see useless shills than a minority. *sigh* And he's not even a pajeet

can I have a youtube link please?

Thx OP

>complaining about racism
>implying pajeets are even worse than negros

you cant have it both, user

>aventus tier 1 87.19%
>it's selling lower than ICO on ED
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

just noticed something
>chainlink lowest tier 75.12%
LMAO

Pajeets are smarter than niggers on average, that said his picks are decent, including rightly listing chainlink as risky(Veeky Forums is far too bullish on that) so he's probably an outlier.

>chink coins top of the list

wew lad, I can't believe people pay this dude for advice.

Wonder how he would rate the Melon Wallet NGR ico.

honestly

the only ICO on that list to be successful long term is Chainlink and possibly Kyber. there's real world demand for them

the rest is just purely based on hype and FOMO demand that is being built.

Balina is just throwing his money at all these different ICOs and hope one of them goes over 10x by pumping it

Wanchain today?
Where?, how?

bump.
what do?

Chainlink was 100% tho. He changed His rating because No all Star Team. The flawless Rating system of a nigga.

No all star team?

Literally the only team with actual blockchain experience.

The dude is a meme and is shilling and trying to sell you his "secrets" like those Instagram bitches selling weight loss tea.

>usual racism of /biz
this is Veeky Forums you fucking newfag

>Wanchain
>postponsed because of China regs

>Aventus
>now trading below ICO

>Red Pulse
>postponsed because Chinese Regs

>Enigma
>hacked, introduced individual caps, 50% hard cap increase, one of the main devs has left for "reasons unrelated to the project"
>they even retweeted his recommendation of them

>Monetha
>has been upgraded from 60-something percent to 84% AFTER the ICO

>Chainlink
>downgraded because of it doesn't meet an arbitrary requirement for an all-star team despite the fact that both devs are smart contract OGs

I mean, come on.

7:26 PM
Guys when making claims ("China is able to participate, US isn't") you need to be far more specific otherwise the statements become inaccurate. Chinese ICOs are not allowed to raise money, Chinese ICO platforms are not allowed to raise money, but there hasn't been a specific ruling that Chinese investors are not allowed to participate in any ICOs
7:27
The Chinese ICO market until now has been completely regulation free and some Chinese ICOs have taken advantage of this

t. Kyber slack

>Monetha
>has been upgraded from 60-something percent to 84% AFTER the ICO

Yeah wtf is that shit. This nigger said he doesnt like the team and FUDed the shit out of the ICO and now its in the top 6?!

he's full of shit

have to take his research with a grain of salt. he made a couple of good calls but now he's basically like any other pump and dumper

Veeky Forums was alot less racist 5-10 years ago. People think it's normal but everyone used to say nigger and faggot ironically, unlike now

Yeah. Cant be really mad at him though. He makes about 50k a month through his patreon alone and Im sure gets paid a shitload of money from upcoming ICOs to shill on their behalf. Nigger even quit his well paid job at IBM (at least thats what he claims) to become a 24/7 ICO shill...

This is true now I think about it. "Nigger" was shocking, not really hateful.

how and where do I buy these shitcoins?

It would be funny if someone reported this nig to the SEC and see what their opinion is if he's selling investment advice or not