Welcome to the early retirement club!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the early retirement club!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ocr.space
steemit.com/coinkorea/@ico-altcoin/ico-alt-decentralized-exchange-0x-project-bancor-kyber-network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any1 translate what the chink text says pls

what coins are these?

can zrx go up again already pls

0x, Blocknet, Kyber

Has a 3 in it so nice bullshit

>Bancor
>Lisk
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Lisk
??????????????

"Currently, the most famous and promising block chain exchanges are three
There is."

How do?

Upload file to ocr.space
Choose korean language.
Output!

Lisk isn’t even in the image but I don’t blame you for laughing at the thought of Lisk being a future millionaire coin

자살해라 너감똥새끼야. That means "Sure I will do that for you."

"Currently these are the biggest 3 of the most popular and promising blockchain exchanges."....that's kind of what it says.

More like "As for the most famous and most promising blockchain exchanges, there are largely 3."

not until you sell

welcome to the im-already-retired club,

it looks like both sides of the balloon are inflated separately

steemit.com/coinkorea/@ico-altcoin/ico-alt-decentralized-exchange-0x-project-bancor-kyber-network

See: "엿 먹어 깜동이야" (Pronounced as "Yeot muhgoh kamdong ee ya") means "Thank you." It's a very nice, respectful way to say it.

Im dumb, it was Bancor, not BLOCK.

ignoring the fundamental flaws bancor has, the token itself doesnt have to be worth shit for the tech to operate as they imagined it could. if they need to, they will print more bancor tokens to improve circulation. there's no long (or short) term value in the token itself. if anything they didn't use ethereum because they simply cant print more ethereum when they need to, for free. with their own token they can, and the system is designed to.

No, you were right. The image is wrong.

kek. i feel ya.

kek