> he didn't buy on EtherDelta

Don't miss Monetha on Mercatox
Last stop before the Liqui trollbox pump

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter
monetha
blog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Glad i fliped it at 0.0008, enjoy my bags.

It selling at 0.0012 and the pump hasn't started yet.

Too bad you're missing on profit

retard. mth showing no signs of stopping

Once it hits liqui the real ride will start

Also the team secured some exchanges for mid-september

"Flipping" a few days before big news is about to be released and a week before it hits major exchanges. Hope you have your pink wojaks ready, user.

Been trying to buy it on delta but my wallet just wont stop sycning.

Buy now on Mercatox then

it's selling at 0.00075, but nobody's buying anymore. Enjoy your bags. Can't blame you though, lithuanians are proper scammers, most of the people big people listed in their team have nothing to do with the project, probably don't even know that these guys are putting their face on the website. This ICO was founded buy guys who only worked in marketing and have no software dev or blockchain experience. But like i said, lithuanians are good at this, have you heard of fillipo loretti?

They look pretty trustworthy to me.

Should have done research before selling. You wouldn't be wasting your time FUDing this hard if you did.

>Mercatox

Shill harder please

I did the research, that's exactly why i sold at a profit. You, clearly, only watched their promotional video. Good on you.

Why didn't you wait until liqui to dump tho ?
I mean it's pretty much 100% profit garanteed

i'm not looking to hold long term too, but I will maximize my profits

Sure you did

twitter com/Monetha_io/status/902935003293679618

monetha slack com/archives/C68SN4399/p1504705184000360

0.0008 was the 100% profit, it might be sell for a bit more, but i decided it's not worth the risk, i had 35eth in it.

Alright, 25ETH in, wish me luck

I got 7k mth at .0006eth am i gonna make it

yeah pretty good deal

wait for liqui to flip it or hold it until the bigger exchanges later

gl, don't burn.

what was the ico price?

0.0005 ETH

Still time to get in on the Moon mission

why is this shitcoin better than TenX

No one is trying to say better. It's a different premise:

blog monetha io/another-2-big-ico-lists-we-explain-the-difference-between-us-and-other-payment-icos-mvp-nears-its-public-release-date-icoweekinreview-002/

Payments my man. Remember what happened to OMG and MTL?

I member

Buy buy buy

Lithuanian here.

They are not scamming. Fintech is the big new thing here and this is just a result of the Fintech mania.

The Bank of Lithuania is very supportive of Fintech startups and I'm sure that they will do everything they can to support a local company.

Even though they don't have a lot of devs currently, don't worry, they will easily find experienced devs quite easily. It's a known secret that Barclay's and Nasdaq have been working on their own blockchains here in Vilnius for a while, so there are quite a few developers that have experience.

cut the crap and tell us where this shitcoin's price going to be

Do not buy , i did my research and its a total scamcoin. whats even this coin for? currency? for paying for products? lol we already have bitcoin,litecoin,monero for that..

even the logo is shit , i mean just look at it...

t. poorboi pajeet

from leddit:
I tried posting this on their subreddit, but was quickly taken down by their team. If you read the whitepaper on Monetha it says:
Monetha will charge a 1.5% transaction fee from merchants. Of that, 0.5% will go to a “Voucher Smart Contract” in a for of MTH for Monetha token holders for an ability to use that in the Monetha’s ecosystem and other 1% will go to the company as revenues. (Coinbase also enables merchant to receive payments with a working API, they charge 0 fees to use their services)
On top of that only 50% of the tokens issued in the ico go to investors, this also means if Monetha were to sell all of their tokens, they would still pocket 66% of all future revenues. At this current model, investors are really only getting 16.5% (33% x 50%) of the revenues generated from Monetha. This is not even considering the massive competition they have in this space from Omise, Tenx and Metal. There is really no point in having an ICO if the project is this centralised and unfair, this project sounds more like a cash grab. Also removing any criticism of their ICO on their reddit? What kind of 'decentralised' project would silence critics?

From the same leddit:

Once again, thank you very much. Hello, everyone. Official Reddit account of Monetha here. Regarding the Reddit post: we are sorry. This was a mistake done by our admin to who we told that Reddit is mostly for announcements and ICO questions. All of the product related questions should be directed to our Telegram or Slack in which we did answer same question of yours (bestteamever171). Once again, sorry for the mistake, it should have not happened. By the way, your user was never banned. Regarding the “centralisation” and “decentralisation”. Monetha is a legal entity in Switzerland (Monetha GmbH), that is creating a payment solution levering blockchain technology. We have never said that Monetha is fully decentralised. We are developing payments system with a decentralised trust and reputation layer on top of it. Before blockchain that was never possible and those two were separate business models. Monetha combines them. Monetha is as much centralised and decentralised as TenX, OmiseGo, MetalPay, Iconomi, BAT and many more. All of those companies are legal entities creating products levering blockchain technology. And all of those companies have business model from which they will earn money (and reward their token holders as well). Every company needs revenues to grow and to make it a sustainable business. Capital raised during the ICO is only the first step towards a successful company. We need that to develop the product and market it. Then, we will need revenue from our customers to grow the company. As any other business. Regarding the smart contracts: we took a lot of time and focus in creating and auditing them (3 different auditors have done it), that’s why it took a bit longer than we expected. We will publish them today so everyone could have a look. Any additional questions that you might have please feel free to ask them.

You sold sub 0.0006, didn't you FUD user.

no I didn't buy in and I had a custom discount that beat the presale discount because I know some people.

>Muh special snowflake LARP where I know "people"

Why are you FUDing then?

cause i don't believe it's a good buy but you do you holmes.

what does this screenshot is supposed to mean?

was just showing that I knew someone involved with the project that left because they were trying to pull a bunch of shady shit.