BINANCE.COM DOWN FOREVER ?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001444731
twitter.com/AnonBabble

不能退款

maintenance

china took them down

Sorry user, you got exit scammed.

in 3 hours we shall see that is when they said they would be back up. they are chink hunting

推添加百度搜索扩展至搜索更快捷添加至
点击地址栏旁百度图标一键到达首页
选中您想要搜索的文字点击鼠标右键搜索

i think they bailed desu. Fucking knew something was up the moment they started to delay the ico's etc. I lost so much fucking money cause of them.

all the scamming gooks are scattering like the cockroaches they eat

It's gone down before, just like every other website that has ever existed. Take a chill pill.

Besides, Hong Kong isn't China.

Stop the FUD, it's down for maintenance, they are delisting several coins: binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001444731

It's not coming back.

Thank you for shopping with binance.

sooo - the chinky reveals itself. go burn plz

They are gonna be #1 exchange soon

Just sent all of my GAS over there before lunch. WTF. Don't rob me chinks.

>420 out of 474 found this helpful

>binance

Biztards are literally the scum of the earth.

> has money to deposit on an exchange
> has the brain of a brain damaged prairie dog and can't even check the planned maintenance announcement

Meanwhile there are people in third world countries that are bilingual and have less money for their entire families than what the brain dead degenerate faggot OP mindlessly transfers on the interwebz.

You truly are the cancer of the mankind

my humour has gotten dark, this made me laugh
am i the jew now?

you guys are fucking retarded, they announced they will be doing a maintenece to delist all the forbidden tokens

binance :DDD

WTF I love binance now

Not only are you wrong, but their offices are in Shanghai you dumb nerd.

Hong Kong is an autonomous administrative division, which means it is not China but kind of is China..

Binance is literally the best exchange. Have you tried their mobile app? It's entirely in rice runes but it works great.

Kekd

I've lived in Hong Kong, you are speaking a complete meme.

is there an eta?

Saved

>Hong Kong
>autonomous

MY WALTONS

the gooks are rolling out something big

They could be adding Komodo coin. This could be the big announcement they have planned for Friday.