Shhhhh Golem is mooning

Shhhhh Golem is mooning

*Golem and OmiseGO partnership announced tomorrow
*They will work under the same building
*When OmiseGO blockchain goes live and moves to PoS stakeholders will need to operate a PoS mining node
*This requires a PC to be running 24/7 as a node
*To circumvent that PoS stakeholders will be able to operate their node on Golem for a small fee in GNT
*So OMG stakeholders do not need to have a PC running, no worries about electricity or service interruption

This shit is going to moon, it has been accumulating sideways a long time now

Golem is a piece of shit rip off of Ark

>I'm growing stronger

Golem will explode. But most people on biz don't want to invest in something that won't pump 50% over night. Gnt is one of the most steady and solid projects in crypto. Smart people have been accumulating hard these past few weeks

How much is this worth to golem and why?

It's going to make golem relevant again.

Streamr will use Golem to power their data marketplace as well. Streamr shares the same advisors as Golem and OMG. Payment system + customer data

OH SHITTTTTT

Source?

Why is a meetup being sold as a partnership?

blog.streamr.com

Source for this info? Seems really promising if true.

GUYS GOLEM IS A THEORETICAL PROJECT IT WONT EVER HAPPEN. dont be stupid

Why golem and omisego got the same logo

Coincidence?

Where did you see that? If it's true Golem will value at least x2.

at last i truly see

Some speculation on leddit

What the fuck is wrong with Wanchains ICO page?

I can't find any proof of this but there's a lot of circumstantial evidence that points to something happening. Idk..

Someday, with a little luck and a lot of hard work on the dev's part, maybe, just maybe, it'll be worth what it was when I bought the fucking thing.

OMG doesn't even have it's own blockchain yet.

The shittiest of shitcoins have their own blockchains.

Sold out already

U guys in?

Bump

In at 8k

Nice just bought 1000

interesting, good ico to get into?
I'll have my enigma and kyber money by then, and can invest a good amount.

how mooch do you think it would rise guys? im holding a few hundred because poor. i really hope there are cryptos out there that would actully be beneficial to everyone who is involved in it where now just a few guys make a buck, fuck off and the rest burn.

9k wall destroyed

Look at the chart, this could gap fill to 20k sats easily with news

I fookin told ya

10k soon?

Should I sell some OMG for this golem?

No, just sell your other shitcoins

I only have OMG

... eh.... I wouldn't unless you know how to trade. Omg is to precious to risk losing. Dump fiat

Broke 10k

it's unstoppable

BUY BUY BUY

>tfw don't want to buy high
>tfw don't want to miss out

GNT is going to at least 50k.

All you faggots who sold your GNT for ARK will be crying tonight.

Conference is tomorrow, golem doesn't deliver unless they actually can. Plus they have chad coin omg backing them.

Ark has made me 500% and gnt has dropped 30% from when I bought even after this pump. I still hold some because I didn't want to sell at a loss but as soon as it peaks I'm turning it into more ark

it keeps going up