Pump n' Dump Veeky Forums style

Why don't we all create a Veeky Forums Telegram or something and pump/dump low market volume coins? We could make so much...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/RASuU3
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This has ALREADY BEEN DONE A MILLION BILLION TIMES EVERY SHITCOIN SHILLED HERE IS A PUMP AND DUMP DISCORD SCAM

I got banned form the biggest one.

they have those already.

Just ask "The Doctor".

cause u can't pump without someone getting dumped on. that's why those groups have so many plebs attached, to catch their bags. You would need an external group for announcing the pump after everyone in the private group accumulates, otherwise a majority of Veeky Forumsyards would get dumped on and leave

Why dont we just dump on people outside of the group?

I am having sigt flashbacks. they are worse than the 'nam ones.

TheDoctor here
I don't know how many times I have to explain that I have nothing to do with that sigt guy

We have a system that prevents that

You're the normie, you're the one that get's dumped on

I bought btc @ 200 and eth @ 9

how am I the normie again?

let me in

I didnt plan on opening invites until I rewrote the bot and unfortunately I am pretty busy atm
Also minimum contribution for new members will be 0.2btc since we already have an established shilling team, we only need some more volume and the more people the less trust

Can I join please

Because you're seeking a Pump and dump group rather than make your own. You're destined to get dumped on like the retard lemming you are.

We should all honestly pump and dump XTD. The last group that did it managed to get the price up 500% before dumping. Right now it fluctuates between 1 and 2 sats, so I've just been doubling my money every few days.

did you do walton?

Doesnt one need whales?

NEVER DO THIS

The admins just accumulate well before and then dump on the chat.

We have a system that makes it literally impossible

explain yourself a minimum then pajeet
you're not selling you scam well, minimum guarantees must be made in scamming

discord.gg/RASuU3

As the Doc said though, new members have to but at least 0,2btc to the table
But we also have a lot of general crypto discussion going, so if you lack the money you can chose to sit out all the time
But make sure to read the rules to not get banned

Before the pump we pick 10 coins that are viable to pump together (we only do it on Bittrex)
Each coin gets a number from 0-9 assigned
Cuckcoin = 0, Niggercoin = 1 etc
Then we wait for the next BTC block to mine
And as soon as its mined we use the last number in the hash and pump the according coin

Im in delete this

No we didnt kek.

Is this the same group that tried to pump stealthcoin? Cause I joined in on that one and it was poorly organized

still doesnt guarantees anything that admins dont bail early
but thats the game I guess

what gains do you usually get?

Im interested, is the 0.2 BTC a once off fee?

The dev quit retard

So? There was never any actual development or a whitepaper, or anything. Didn't stop the coin from reaching $200k in volume and pumping 500%

>Using discord

Have fun when the admins ban your group and start leaking your chatlogs everywhere

Whales don't need a group to pump