ITT: Unconventional Trading Strategies

ITT: Unconventional Trading Strategies

>buy an absolute shitcoin trading at 1 sat
>place sell order for 2 sats
>wait a few days
>double money, repeat

I've been doing this with pic related just as an experiment. I had $50 sitting on an exchange that I didn't need. Turned that into $80, then $120 just by riding the waves from 1 sat to 3 sats. It can't go any lower than 1 sat, so if you can buy at that price, it's safe. Worse case scenario, you just sell it back for the same price. Best case scenario, it goes up to 2-3 sats and you sell it. The trick is finding these kinds of coins that are basically dead but still have a little activity. Anyone know any others?

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CV2, buy now for 4 sats, sell at 20 sats. Real good project tho not a shitcoin.

This actually looks like a solid buy, thanks

op also check ECC. 8sat now and they have full time developer working on it. Nice partnerships and stuff will be announced this month

sounds bretty gud, what exchange can you guys recommend for such coins? thanks

same I've been gaining quite a bit just doing jack shit its like a game exploit

Kekd yoy discovere the saint grial of gains

just go to coinmarketcap, search whatever coin you want and go to "market" tab. Buy where volume is biggest

I may throw a few bucks into this, too.
Cryptopia and coinexchange.io have a lot of these kinds of coins

What exchange are you using?

btw its fun with such shitcoins but without research you can someday lose everything. XTD developer left, deleted github and its basicaly dead coin so it will be delisted soon. So if you will have bad luck you will stay with worthless shitcoins

This kind of stuff makes me wanna make a crypto that xtd dude scammed people in a heartbit right now he is probably in the caimans fucking some bimbo girl and ejoying life

For XTD, its coinexchange.io

Tell me more about the bimbo

Don't listen to the op

You can buy a coin at 1 and then later all bids disappear and you are eternally bagholding.

Yes buy ecc. Lots going on. Join slack and check out the coin development

join.slack.com/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw

well I bought $2k worth at 13sat and sold at 70sat 2 hours later so cant complain but you have to be carefull. Same story was with signatum. It was created just for pump and dump. DO your research anons, check github, socialmedia

What are the details on this? Cryptopia says it will be delisted this month.

at 15th there will be swap to new blockchain in 2:1 ratio. You can make this swap on novaexchange only. Old chanin will be no longer supported.
New blockchain will have lower supply and its based on PIVX technology and one of PIVX developers are on board. Theoretically 30sat is not impossible but I thought that hype will be bigger

not buying XTD at 1 sats and starting a massive shillstorm on Veeky Forums, telling all your separate biz groups on discord(im in 4) that you will pump it to 100 sats, creating a false announcement thread on a russian cryptoforum as if you was the dev, answering all the noob questions and hyping it to the skies, literally getting people to buy into air, and when the price gets to 80 you sell it all. I made 3.4 bitcoins profit like this, and this is why you will never make it.

Just threw a few bucks at this. I've got a good feeling about it

no You didn't but nice story cyka