What would you do if you had a billion dollars? I'd fill all sell orders for dgb up to 2000 sats...

What would you do if you had a billion dollars? I'd fill all sell orders for dgb up to 2000 sats, then come to biz for the keks

I would put everything on some random shitty stock I'd raise the price and suddenly pull everything off I'd proceed to cash out in fiat put all the fiat in some warehouse poure gasoline everywhere and watch it burn as I'd honestly stream myself burning 1 billion dollars the stock part is to get people to believe that i am actually burning 1 billion dollars

Pay off my loans, pay parents mortgage off, dump 25% in monthly dividend stocks, buy land and house, not a massive mansion, but a good sized house maybe 1-2 mil house, dump lump into my business and expand like crazy, hire people, get reasonable office, if there are leftovers, diversify half crypto speculation, half fiat speculation and probs more dividend stocks.

Then just live off dividends and business money for rest of life

A billion? Whatever the fuck I want. It's not like I'd ever have to do anything ever again.

Stocks are for the filthy plebs.

CDs and treasury securities are the billionaire's first port of call.

>still wouldn't have a gf

I want an asian gf bros

What does sats mean?

Same here. They're such a treat. Always small and cute.

I would buy Veeky Forums and shut it down

I'd buy the dip

Ill look into that as well, just know futures, stocks, and options. I'd mostly have fun speculating and testing out different algorithms and strategies. Forgot to add, I'll also make an underground research facility for biological and technological stuff. Also a few charitable organizations

get out

high class hookers and cocaine

I would put it in the bank and live off interest and pull a small chunk each year. The rest of my life would be an endless vacation around the world.

Are you stupid? Asians are just as materalistic as whites, you'd have asian women all over your dick if you put even a modicum of effort in with that much money.

i'd buy this farm and also a wife to bear my children

Bought a gram of class A cocaine in Colombia for less than 2 euros. Ended up throwing 1/2 in the toilet. The shit is boring. Try psychedelics.

Why would you put a billion in the bank? Lol kek. The bank wouldn't guarantee it and eventually they would take it from you to bail out the government. Leaving you poor. Top plan lad

I would pay some smart swedes to jettison my mind outside of my body

I'd buy a very modest home, which will suit my needs just fine. I'd then buy a beat up old pickup from the 1970's and troll all of the gold digging whores.

I'm not ambitious enough you say?

I'm sure user would diversify enough to avoid that

>Class A cocaine

As opposed to any other class that cocaine falls into

The bank doesn't guarantee a billion? The bank bails out the government or government bails out banks?

Good choice

Have had a westernized Viet gf for a year and a half, excellent experience. Not as materialistic because raised in America. It's great

Yeah, fobby asian women and mainlanders. Westernized is A+

It would be a bail in. If it comes down to it, the government will steal your money from your bank account to fund its operations

Put it all in Bitbean

Two chicks at the same time

I bought at 2500 cause biz said it would moon.