NEO Apocalypse?

Wew

at least I didn't fall for the HODL meme

>muh order book trading

LOL are you saying that 100 BTC at the Current Price on the Sell Side isn't going to make it go down? Is that the implication?

I had to fall to lose it all...
But in the end...
It doesnt even matter...

People have been telling neofags it's going to correct after that huge pump for a month now. There is no point in talking about it anymore because they'll just stick their head in the sand.

Massive sell walls from a whale don't really indicate anything, they are put up all the time to control the price

It indicates that a Whale wants to get rid of AT LEAST 100 BTC and PERHAPS way more that he isn't showing! That is what it indicates.

He's taken it down now

You can wait for the next one now to make another useless thread about it

No, that's not how this works.

I've never seen it used for anything other than price manipulation

Less than 1 Minute after you said he took it down. What is your angle son?

Uhh yes it is how it works. If there is 100 BTC of Sellers and not enough Buyers to match that... then it goes down. That is exactly how it works.

He took it back down and put it back up again

You don't get that amount of BTC by being a retard and dumping your bags at a low price

Yeah, he readjusted the price and put up another fake sell wall to lower the price. If he was serious in selling it, he would've left it where it was.

Do you even whale bro?

No you fucking retard, there is ONE guy doing it

So essentially you are off in some fantasy world where beliefs are more important than reality...

You can believe whatever you want but the evidence is against you. Are you some kind of Social Justice Warrior?

You just bought all of them. Don't even bullshit me. You're a manipulating piece of shit.

Don't even try to tell me he took them down. You bought them kiddo!

You don't understand what is going on, a guy or a group with a massive amount of BTC is selling them at one price to make it fall

It's currently at about 84 btc, just look at the Asks

No... you are trying to change reality is all it is because you are the whale. You want to put out a certain impression.

Now you are just shitposting

Within the next Hour it will be even lower because you will dump what you just bought too.

You are just trying to con fools and dumb money into buying your scam.

WTF I don't even this thread...

i know right

Hey dude! It's going down again. You better buy 100 BTC again because the image you are trying to put out that it is going up isn't really working.

How will you sell your 100 BTC you just bought? It's unfortunate... you spent all of that Money and you didn't even have enough of an Uptrend to get rid of it for a Profit...

I love when Whales get a Loss. Can you even blame me?

Time to HODL right?

I believe so
That´s what I am doing

I don't even know who is trolling who ITT

I caught him trying to sell his leftovers but he has cancelled. The price is increasing and he will dump the rest on him. Maybe he did win afterall...

Good for him!