Why aren't you buying ecc, user?

Do your own DD. Just a heads up for the kind anons who gave me antshares at $3, ark at $.75, and omg at $4.

join.slack.com/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw

>Ten mirrion dollar market cap

>Only on one shit exchange until brand new wallet is released

>full time development is underway

>file storage is the first use case being worked on. Basically gonna be sia but with more uses and no inflation once staking ends which will be very soon.

Join that slack, and click the #coin-dev tab to see for yourself. Or not, and fomo buy in when we rocket up from 9 sats to 50.

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/t/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw
join.slack.com/t/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjM3MjM5NjY1MTA2LTE1MDQ3MzA0NDYtNWE1NmE0OWNmYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Griff quit his job to work on ECC.
He hired two other devs.
50 sats should be possible.

Truth

still bag holding from last time you shilled it

Honestly in the long run I can see this hitting SIA prices if not more

Ive seen this coin being shilled in June/July by a pretty respectable user so it may not be a pajeet scam...

Can you provide a new slack link...It does not seem to work for me?!

:-O three devs! What a shitcoin

A bit far fetched, but anything above 100 sats I would appreciate dearly. Holding since 8 sats.

>Ive seen this coin being shilled in June/July by a pretty respectable user so it may not be a pajeet scam...

If you mean Veeky Forumsanon by that - I am still around. Just dont do q&a-threads anymore, closed all chats and dont twitter anymore.

How are you bag holding? I shilled it at 8, 9, 10 sats. Right now it's 10. Be patient, by end of Sept it will be 30+ and you can sell if you want for nice gains

Just bought in today. Hopefully you're right.

This should work

join.slack.com/t/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw

Stay poor and stupid

Project is just starting, more devs will be involved once things get going.

nope still doesnt work...

Try this

join.slack.com/t/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjM3MjM5NjY1MTA2LTE1MDQ3MzA0NDYtNWE1NmE0OWNmYw

nahh man.
But its okay...Im good

>Basically gonna be sia
sia has been going down in price since it started

i'll pass friend

Sia is almost a 250 million market cap. Ecc is 10

Sia has inflation coming, ecc inflation is small and will be over shortly.

Ecc has the upcoming bumps due to Ecc.network coming online, new exchanges added, the wallet being done, and the dev recently full time.

In other words, you can buy low for once and sell high. Even if ecc gets to 1/4 of sia market cap you'll 5x. Easy gains.

The main dev wants to put storage ON THE BLOCKCHAIN.
He has no clue what the fuck he's doing.

>I dunno what is sia but I'll be better than it
Fucking lol

Yeah, sia has a working product fucking lol

You're wrong

On what account?
ecc doesn't even exist.

What? Ecc doesn't exist?

You're so dumb someone will dump ecc bags on you at 250 sats that they bought at 3

I'd never buy ecc because the main dev wants to put storage on the blockchain and thinks he can do better than sia without even knowing what it is.
Go on, mortgage your house and buy it. Convince all of Veeky Forums, see if I care.