Zoin=sleeping giant

-> Zerocoin protocol

-> Masternodes

-> Bittrex

If you fagets think this coin wont easily 10x, then you fags deserve to be poor for the rest of your lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zoin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I no poor, I buy ZOIN from yo mamma.

fuck the zoinists

Oh, and i forgot to mention, they are gonna make a secure messenger aswell, this has the potential of reaching 100million mcap, right now its only 500k

you mean Zcoin? wtf is this shitcoin nigger

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zoin/

Usually biz shills shit but i looked over this and couldnt find a single downside. Thanks OP bought 100k

Np, Biz has tipped me off on cheap coins like cv2, earler. So i want to give back.

I made decent on CV2 and ZOIN is kicking ass right now. And BTW, it's ZOIN not zion.

when's it hitting bittrex?

They are contacting them atm, they apparenty have contacts there.

>bittrex soon meme
stay away

Remember lads, when Veeky Forums told you 'it'll hit bittrex soon' you know it's time to get off the ship. Especially on a shitcoin like this.

Read their Bitcointalk thread, Bittrex is on their roadmap.

yeah bittrex was on signatum's roadmap too. Remember what happened to it ?

Bittrex not Bittrex, I doesn't matter it will moon my little fag friends.... buy now or die poor!

2k Sat in 24 hours...no one wants to sell everyone wants to buy ZOIN.

Either if it gets on bittrex or not, (i think it will). The coin has a big future.

This coin is not like other shitcoins, it has 0 premine, and a serious team.

And it is NOT an ICO! Love it

What could go wrong?

the bittrex meme can sure be a letdown sometimes but it's the effort that counts.

The only time you should actually abandon ship after hearing the buttrex meme is when the dev has never actually mentioned it.

A quick look at their slack is all it took for me to spot the dev commenting on the subject and yes, he said they will apply.

Otherwise, there's very little risk with no premine, no ico. The coin can only go up in volume as new features are added. Right now I'm reading they're working on wallets.

>Sleeping Giant

>5 BTC volume

Bought 25,000. I'm going to have me a masternode.