Veeky Forums has ruined my life

Veeky Forums has ruined my life.

When my wife got pregnant, I had a bit of a personal crisis and quit my job to start my own independent contracting business. I remember how free I felt packing up the stuff from my cubicle and leaving that office. If only I'd just kept my head down and stayed there.
I've lived pretty frugally over the years. My wife thinks I'm cheap because we haven't been on a proper vacation in years. She spends some of her own time off every year travelling with her girlfriends, while I worked day in and day out to pay off my debts and give myself a little nest egg of savings.

I was still a little short on the money to start my own business though. Luckily my in-laws are the nicest people in the world. My wife is an only child and they treat me like a son. They lent me the rest of the money I needed to get my own business going.

However, around that time I found Veeky Forums. It awoke something in me. I put a bit of money in ETH and watched it multiply before my eyes. Once I'd got a taste of those sweet crypto gains, I was hooked. I went out and bought some expensive champagne and a bunch of baby toys - my wife was thrilled. I lied and said my business was taking off, gaining clients. Truth be told I had nothing but a logo and a website. For the past 6 months I've just been daytrading crypto instead of building my business.

For the first 3-4 months I was riding high. I got a new car, and a new suit. On weekends I'd say I was travelling for business but I'd just drive to a hotel by the beach and get drunk. But then July came around. My portfolio was a sea of red. For some reason I went all in on Golem and wiped out all of my hard won gains. Every time I'd get drunk I'd panic sell or make irrational buys. I could feel my sanity fraying. My body seemed to start betraying me too.

Other urls found in this thread:

grabagun.com/firearms/handguns-for-sale/semi-automatic-handguns-for-sale.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ctrl-f 'my wife's son'
>0 hits

boring

>my wife
>day trading
>Golem

Please don't stop, user. This is comedy gold

go on

TYPE BEFORE YOU POST user YOU CANT TEASE LIKE THIS YOU GRANNY TYPER

finish your story you phaggot

Lmao all-in on golem

Are you drunk again?

(continued)

One day I slipped down a flight of stairs at the hotel I was staying at and was knocked unconscious. When I came to I was hospitalized. My wife had been called, and learned I had lied about travelling for work. She didn't even come to the hospital to see if I was alright she was so mad. To add injury to insult, I'd fucked up my teeth on the cement floor at the bottom of the stairs. I had no dental insurance so I had to pay for them to be fixed out of pocket. I had to withdraw the crypto I had left to pay for it, meaning I missed the market rally in early August.

When I went home, I found all my belongings outside in the garage. I took it and went back to the hotel, where I am staying now.

I sold a bunch of my belongings, including my nice car, and decided I had to bet it all on one last chance. This was mid-August. I went all in on NEO when it was near its peak. And then watched it slide further and further down.

I don't know what to do anymore Veeky Forums, my wife's parents are demanding back their money but it's all gone. I've spent every last dollar I have. Thanks to Veeky Forums I'm living alone in a shitty hotel, I've lost my family, and my life's savings.

I only have a couple thousand dollars left. So this is my question Veeky Forums - what coin is going to moon soon? I need some way out of this. If I can just catch another moon shot I can get my life back, I can put all this behind me.

we are golem marines

>gambling addictions
LMAO at your life buddy

Bitbean. If you go all in, you can probably live off sprouting. Do it.

grabagun.com/firearms/handguns-for-sale/semi-automatic-handguns-for-sale.html

kill yourself or sell these to drug dealers, last chance

Big if true

OP is on suicide watch

stay away from shitcoins if you see OP's story

bitch you can turn that 1k into 100k in a year

Ive heard that bancor is literally unstoppable

go on OP...

>blaming Veeky Forums for your failure

also

>daytrading
>even once

Sorry OP, but consider it a expensive life lesson. Work hard at what you do best and you'll win your wife and inlaws back eventually. But never daytrade again and fix your drinking problem (you obviously have one).

Keep it up OP, things will be better. Also I keked on the teeth incident.

>I went all in on NEO when it was near its peak.
w-what in the fuck?
how can one man be so fucking stupid

>going all in
>ever
you deserve everything and more

you're wife did not help you in your time of need.

here's what you do.

swallow your pride and get any job. if you're not addicted to drugs this should be fairly easy. you just need something productive to pass the time and some steady income.

any ducking job will do. fast food, warehouse stocking. anything.

put what you can afford into bitcoin. as you work your shit job keep buying small amounts of bitcoin.

If you stick to this simple and basic plan you should be in good shape financially in 5 years.

>Veeky Forums has ruined my life.

did Veeky Forums ever
>get you married
>get you a wife
>be lazy
>quit your job
>pretend to start a business
>deceive your in-laws and significant other into thinking you were successfully managing a business and acquiring clientele
>get drunk off of profit instead of saving or paying off the loans you were so lucky to have received

I hope this is just trolling

>I only have a couple thousand dollars left. So this is my question Veeky Forums - what coin is going to moon soon?

top kek

priorities user, you still don't have them

and post proof or you're a liar

best advice I've seen on Veeky Forums in a long time

>daytrading
>even once

try all day, every day? made about $3000 last week lol

>She spends some of her own time off every year travelling with her girlfriends
user, I have news for you..

Speaks the truth