What the FUCK

What the FUCK

>American "law".

I'm just surprised that people are still stupid enough to marry.

Are people still doing this?

>being this autistic

getting on bent knee and presenting an overpriced diamond ring to some cunt has got to be the most beta thing someone can do...i'm being serious.

>falling for the ball & chain meme

lmao

How to get married and protect assets?

Cryptos?

Hide all wealth from wife? What she doesn't know about, she can't try to claim?

The fucked up thing is, if there was no divorce possible I would happily get married for life.

Problem is at least in the state I live in, shacking up with someone more than a year can be considered common law marriage.

it's like they want the west to be replaced by barbarians

you are fucking stupid. this type of law is made PRECISELY to discourage marriage and lower birth rates. at the same time they import millions of aliens to substitute the diminishing white population

we must get marriage and have kids or we will disappear, period. go out, find a young girl not totally fucked in the head and slowly red pill her to the point of being a trustable partner. i know, its a pain in the ass, but there is no other way these days.

YOU WILL BEND THE KNEE TO THE PUSSY

I guess marriages will decline proportional to the decline of everything else in the west. It's a system based around getting as much money as possible from the richest person. They will drag out everything so the lawyers and judge gets maximum amount of money.

Cryptos. Yes. If you're worried about the volatility you can use tether, use shapeshift to scramble it, and send it to some BTC address and hide it and memorize your private key or something. If you're not worried you can just use Monero.

There is absolutely nothing anybody can possibly do to make you surrender your crypto assets. Nothing. If you say you simply forgot the key, which is completely legal, there is nothing anybody can do to stop you.

Okay Mr /pol/, how do we protect assets though in the unfortunate case of divorce?

As I said above, I'd be happy with marriage if divorce and thus stealing my possessions was not possible

>he still believes in old sandnigger ideas

Make sure crypto is a secret for your entire marriage. Or at least lie and only make her believe you have 1% of what you actually own.

>diminishing white population
>marriage
>young girl
>red pill

The low IQ crew has arrived.

Lol literally forgot I wasn't reading /pol/ in this thread wtf.

btw buy bat before its too late

Most exchanges have kyc, so there will be records somewhere. How do courts even establish your wealth?

Could they request information from exchanges?

Marriage existed in pagan societies too, its not just a jewish/christian/muslim thing.

if the law says you can't protect your assets, the only way is by illegal means. crypto, gold, money laundering schemes, whatever.

but the priority must be to protect your civilization, not your fucking money. if society collapses, what do you think will happen to your beautiful assets?

>So let me get this straight. Your husband is hiding his money in the form of beans across the internet wires?

>Kalergi
Its mind boggling that people still deny what's going on when he spelled everything out for us. Sometimes I think we deserve our fate when so many of us are such fools.

I would rather society collapses than lose half of my life's work t b h

kek

>The money is somewhere in the clouds

Yeah no.

Having a bunch of cuck kids is not going to solve anything.

Men shedding all of this bullshit and putting their foot down... That's going to solve everything.

If you base success on numbers then you've already lost big time. It isn't what we create, it's about what we destroy.

>>American "law".
>Article is about the English

Really stimulates the synapses

Monero.

By forcefully changing the law and reversing the "womens rights" charade, obviously.

I'd rather have a society run by Hispanics if they were all thoroughly redpilled than a bunch of white beta cucks personally.

Short of a hard reset via nuclear war I don't see how we're going to put that genie back in the bottle.

run a fake blockfolio, put in you have 10 ETH but you really have 1000 and she'll be none the wiser

OP this isn't an U.S. news article.
MailONLINE is run out of the UK.

It's kind of sad because conceptually it's very easy to do and this shit started less than a century ago, but inertia and complacency are overwhelmingly powerful forces in our political system today rendering actual change intangible

That's a pretty damn good idea.

Zoz

audibly keked

>shacking up.

haven't heard that one in a while.

Alaska?

same in germany
if you live with someone of the opposide sex in the same appartment, not related by blood, you're considered to be married after 1 year

"They are sprouting as we speak!"

If you haven't noticed that judges do whatever the fuck they want instead of following the law, then you haven't been paying attention.

Also your image is wrong, in 2017 what woman cooks or cleans? They do go shopping, but just to spend the husbands money,

>'So you're telling me that your husband maliciously traded the majority of his assets for magic non-existent beans on the internet? Get out of my court.'

It's foolproof

>muh white genocide

flat earth has more proof than this cuckspiracy.

if jews wanted to kill smart people off theyd start with the asians.

holy shit.

and when the judge looks at the face of the mascot.

Jews want to break up the family unit

jeeews muh jeeeews

t. kike

>tfw want kids to raise, carry on my genes, see grow up to be productive members of society, go right where I went wrong, have a positive filter to pass all my excess crypto, fiat, and assets to
>tfw have to marry some dumb cunt and appease her every day out of fear she will leave me, take those kids, take that money, and I'll end up in a Motel 6 for a month trying to find reasons not to pull the trigger

Use a surrogate.

The only way to fight the system is to find the right woman and marry her. Then you vote in mass for right wing politicians that are 100% opposed to immigration of all kinds

You're not going to get this from a Stacy with 36DDs that you met in the club

Welcome to communism

The law is essential handed out by fly by night multi millionaire elite that live in gated communities.

>Use a surrogate.

This and only this. It's foolproof, albeit a lot of work.

> (((fairness)))
In other words : gynofashism.

>find the right woman and marry her.

Implyiing there is a woman that is not a woman.
( besides traps )

This.

Simply refuse to participate.
All civilisation is built and MAINTAINED by men.

Without men, women are nothing.

don't marry people who you're worried about them stealing your stuff

oh wait forgot we were larping here

in that case, move to iran where women don't have rights and are property and you don't have to worry about this