Why kill the wife, though? She dindunuffin (I think)

Why kill the wife, though? She dindunuffin (I think).

She was deputy prime minister, and poster girl for romanian science, yet she never had a degree. The bitch was affecting Nicolae and his policies, her sons and rest of his family were high ranking officials (he never trusted anyone not blood related to him.

She was actually more evil than him if you heard the stories. They both deserved it.

Quaint. Not only do these two look almost exactly like my grandparents, but you described grandma pretty spot on.

Actually she was the worse of the two. She deserved it fully. Put it like this, he was just a retard with power, she was an evil retard with power.

SUPER PROLETARIAN

She arguably deserved it more than he did

Why do people think women that enjoyed the benefits should not also suffer consequences?

she was literally like 70% of the reason that he was such a terrible leader

In what way? I'm really curious now.

She enjoyed eating children, and regularly raped and tortured visiting foreign dignitaries.

Imagine a genuinely stupid person (like literally uneducated with bad grades in school) being put into a position of power.

She was his closest advisor, every policy he made had to be accepted by her, he never stood up to even most retarded of her ideas (super hiv fuelled ploretariat for example) she was postergirl for romanian nonexisted science.

>Romania
>Super
>Proletarian

You have no idea how much I want to reference that I was in high school during the Bush Administration and that I'm living in the same country under the current presidency.

The real reason is because she smelled really bad.

>>>/reddit/

We're talking about a woman who ordered that the entirety of Romania's blood supply be stored inside one large container in order to create a form of super proletarian blood type within the Romanian people (subsequently causing a HIV epidemic)

ROMANIAN

Could you give me the source on that, please?

I've heard a myth that she devised a treatment for fly and common cold, which was to put patient in hot water to raise their temperature and "burn out the illness." This is the exact opposite of what you should be doing with feverish people.

She was also (and this is factual) mockingly called "codoi" by the people, because she thought that CO2 was pronounced as a single word.

It's just a retarded Veeky Forums meme. Baseless banter,really. Never happened. But she (Elena) was indeed nearly that retarded, except that this super proletariat meme never happened. The HIV epidemic was caused by the hospitals not analyzing the blood to check for HIV specifically, and soviet level of cover-up because HIV was a capitalist degeneracy disease.
Here's the facts: during the '70, Ceausescu issued a decree stipulating that abortion is illegal, in an effort to raise the population to a goal of 30 mil. Also pediatricians were paid by the number of children in their care, so that meant the doctors used blood transfusions to save newborns with severe anemia but since blood came in 250ml single use bas, they thought of not wasting the rest they transfused the rest to other children to "fortify" them . Since the highest incidence of the virus was found in the port city of Constanta, the most credible theory is that it came from the sailors traveling abroad and then donating blood in the country after getting infected. Blood didn't get screened, and a couple of years later you have 13000 cases of HIV positive children. Really sad

imagine Yoko Ono of a dictator...

so basically she deserved to die for being retarded and being given power? shouldnt the one responsible for putting a retard in power be more deserving?

Maybe but they killed him too so it's all good

>HIV was a capitalist degeneracy disease.

Because faggots are bourgeois illness.

Yeah, but before you get to that, someone fucked a monkey dude. And that african tribsman wasn't capitalist, I bet on that

>Romania

>super

proletarian

she was the maria Antoinette of gommunism. strolled around town in expensive clothes and hosted high class parties while the people struggled

>someone fucked a monkey dude

Nope.

Fags fucked each other too much so God cursed their kind with the modern bubonic plague

Where do you live?