Hahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahaha

Sevres should be reimposed on the Ottomans.

>This would have happened had it not been for that meddling ataturk
REEEEE

REEE more wh*Te subhuman
we're here for good
Europe's name will be changed to Turkey in 40 years

It's fucking scary how much of Europe the Ottomans took over. If Suleiman had succeeded in taking over Vienna before his death, European history would've been irrevocably changed.

are turks major cucks or is this some sort of meme they're trying to pull?

That might be an interesting Alt History story desu.

>Turks try to out shitpost the aussies
Don't even try t*rk

It's just some Turk in Germany who's counting his blessings he's not back home where he would be rounded up and thrown in jail, he's lashing out at a system he has no control over. Pity the poor lad.

>strayan getting nervous because another group might threaten their shitposting monopoly

>it's Amerimutt being obsessed with Australian episode

why are Amerimutts so obsessed with Australians?

Australian shitposting is an art form, dog.

T*rks just throw shit around.

answer my question amerimutt

Its the free market get used to it.
Everyone forgot about you fags already.

More like Turkey's name will be changed to Kurdistan.
Info-Europeans win again.

>hurr i know how to explain 1st layer of reasoning
Are you brainlets proud of such trivial shit?

That would have been the only good thing from a British victory in WW1; Damn it the Germans should have won instead

>Deleted post

No, the Germans should have lost, but faster, so that Russia wouldn't collapse before the end of the war, and the Bolsheviks wouldn't get a chance to take over. The ideal WW1 endgame would be one where Russia wins at Tannenberg and Germany is forced to throw in the towel much sooner.

Vienna was the high watermark that the Ottomans could hope to achieve. Their supply lines would be overstretched even if they took Vienna. They'd definitely be able to raid the shit out of Central Europe with help from the Crimean Tartars, but I don't see them penetrating any further.

In fact, if Vienna DID fall, the Holy Roman Empire would be jolted shitless and the Catholics would mobilize even more hardcore to retake Vienna back and push back the Ottomans. Once Suleiman the Magnificent dies, his inept son Selim can't summon enough vigor and initiative to forestall a European counterattack.

>posts all responding to a deleted post
>they're talking about TÜRKS
every time

mods deleted it probably

>Turk posting has reached such an abominable low mods have taken to removing them entirely

it was a picture of a naked black bull

That's what I said faggot.

What is this boards deal with the Ottomans? Yeah they went around conquering shit like assholes. Literally every Empire did. You think Rome got its empire by asking nicely? They murdered and enslaved with gusto. same with the Mongols, or the Russians, or the English, or the Chinese. The Ottomans were really unexceptional when it comes to the crimes Imperial style civilizations commit.

At first it was Byzaboos butthurt than the Turks BTFO their empire, now most anons hate the Ottomans due to how arrogant turkposters are.

>now most anons hate the Ottomans due to how arrogant turkposters are
well that's the result of wh*Te subhumans talking shit about stuff that they don't know. you CANNOT be educated, wish Yakub added more iq points shaking my head

>Their supply lines would be overstretched even if they took Vienna.
>implying the Turkic warrior needs supply lines
>implying he just won't pillage whatever he can get

Falseflaggers like you pretending to be Turkish do not help.

They roleplay as ottoman reactionaries and then go to turkishchans to tell how they trolled so well.

t. Üstad Özden Aydın

>u-ur falseflagger kid
wh*Tes are subhumans
kes amına korum senin. toru ketlendi amına koduğumun salak almancısı türk çeni mi kaldı

BS man. Just build the highest tier masjid you can and hold the city with cannon towers, saracen millitians and a few naffatuns. A few cannons to sally out and thin the numbers of enemies each turn is good too. Good luck retraining naffatun in a city if you take casualties though.

Why have flaseflaggers like you resorted to creating BLACKED threads on Veeky Forums?

No I resorted to banging your mother wh*Te piece of shit.

I'm Turkish and will always be. You can be butthurt about it.
>creating BLACKED threads on Veeky Forums?
This board is retarded and you deserve to be slapped. Think of it as Turkmen raids in Byzantine cities.

Really fishing for (you)s aren't you mate?
>
>

that's not me

Why do wh*Tes want a safe space?

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>W-Why aren't I allowed to break the rules?
>S-Stop bullying me jannies! REEEEEE

It's probably a polturd buttblasted about his subhuman race getting extinct'd.

Götüyanık (PİÇ) proskileri ketlemiş yine BBC jihadım yarıda kaldı :DDDDD

Why can't you wh*Te subhumans deal with your replacement?

benim denediklerimin alayı çekiçli niyeyse

bir tane japon spamcı ve /tv/'de cunny postlayan bot var banlı olmayan proksi bırakmadı onlar :DD

evet o iki orospu çocuğuna aşırı ayar oluyorum o ikisini bi yerde görsem hiç çekinmem dalarım

>Falseflagging Turkposter just got banned for spamming BBC threads
LMAO is this what turkingposting has been reduced too?

One of the biggest reason why Europe sailed west and conquered the new world

they had enough of Islamic bullshit

they still have thrace