Money Skeleton warned everyone to get out of Neo two days before it crashed 60 %

>Money Skeleton warned everyone to get out of Neo two days before it crashed 60 %
>Neo people still didnt listen.
>The ones that did listen entire fortune made off an ETH knockoff were allowed to keep their money
>Money Skeleton loves you even when you're trying to fuck him over with cheap chink scam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-PdaNjhTaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thank you money skeleton. You beautiful ugly mother fucker
youtube.com/watch?v=J-PdaNjhTaM

you think the crash happened becuz of chinese ban of ICOs?

think again.

> two days before it crashed 60 %

How do i follow money skeleton

Thank you based bones

Has anyone ever sued the money skeleton and won?

thank you money skeleton

no the chinese banned ICOs because money skeleton told them too

same reason russia is allowing crypto trading on their stock market after he met putin

he has the best bones

Holy shit, he's autistic as fuck, truly /ourguy/.

Thanks money skeleton, you have the best bones

Thank you money skeleton, you have the best bones.

Context for picture?

truly out autist

you could say they're now all... bones in the ether

money skeleton for president

why did he only shave half his face?

NEO BTFO LMAO

he kind of does whatever the fuck he wants because he's a genius

>expecting a furfag to have proper grooming

I sold NEO at $50 after watching this conference. You can't deny his cult following has effect on the market. I am never doubting Vitalik again.

lol this kid is autism incarnate

thank u money skeleton

2 best bets right now are eth and omg. Thank you money skeleton.

why is ivanka trump hanging out with vitalik

the comment in question happened at least a week before the chinese news came out, and had nothing whatsoever to do with NEO dumping. sorry eth fags.

I had an existential crisis when I found out money skeleton is the same age as me. I've done nothing my entire life, and he has created Ethereum.

>thinking he didn't have insider info
we need DoomMoneyskele memes.
>comparing yourself to someone that's in the top .0000001% of the world in wealth now
For your own mental health stop.

FUCK IT
ALL IN ON MONEY SKELLY

She is the inside goy. Gaining the trust of the unsuspecting autistic Slav luring him into another Jewish trick.

Why does he makes clicking noises with his mouth?

God damnit.

Ive got 350 NEO

Should I just put it back in ETH?

I bought when it was ANS, so its not too bad

thank money skel for good bones and calcium

Gawd I bought some after the crash on a whim. Thought I'd hold it for a while and maybe it'll jump... Fuck that, their wallet options are just aweful. Got their phone app and it kept telling me I had zero and I had 14. After a long process, I put it back in NAV. Even if it goes to $40 tomorrow, neo wasn't worth the trouble. Missed out on a NAV and Ltc jump for this hopeful shit.

If their software is as good as the coin itself, I've got bad news for you

holy fuck this guy is one ugly ass motherfucker...why are we giving him money?

if he's ugly, you know he didn't get where he is by faking it and greasing up people

I got out of NEO 3 weeks ago, take your money and run, don't sit on shitcoins.

BTC, ETH, XMR may be worth sitting on for a year or two, the rest - are you fucking kidding me?

I know this might sound dumb but... who is this guy? Where can I read his tweets or whatever he uses?

creator of ethereum
he brings us good bones and calcium

thank money skeleton

Eth is the only crypto that is truly a candidate for mark of the beast. Remember that. That scronny little skeleton is probably one of the anti-christ.

Please be kind to him, you don't want this man to have a breakdown. He browses Veeky Forums (He has already talked about making a p2p version of Veeky Forums, see attached Pic)

>that autism
Jesus Christ

I love you vitalik

I have such bone for these bones...And I'm not even gay.

I am not sold on NEO and I really don't understand the cult. The team has shown jack shit and their ideas are hard if not impossible to create, let alone create well.

If you saved money because of this, tip me 10%. What a great deal!

LITECOIN (LTC): LTiUiNwK9S83Xp3m5Em1rcebVAKY3sMBP1
MONERO (XMR): 48nXBajorzkZLeotCBw1XgYaUgENGuxS1hhK75hoGgUSQVHsoVa3EWj86EvqKjeorUY77SVu8fj8TPevfz3dnmX567djac248nXBajorzkZLeotCBw1XgYaUgENGuxS1hhK75hoGgUSQVHsoVa3EWj86EvqKjeorUY77SVu8fj8TPevfz3dnmX567djac2

He is your daddy, you stupid brainlet newfag.

its a good sign, trump wants to fuck the globalists so he should let eth get on the stock exchange. put ivanka and jared in charge of cryptocurrency regulation .. oh and they are advised by vitalik buteral
>hes a spaceman here to help us on this path through globalism

hes actually not that ugly at all

just needs to hit the gym

he already has a jaw of the gods

I see a lot of negative vibes and vulgar use of language against Mr Vitalik... What ever the hell you lot say the dude is a genius and highly valued contributor to the cryptomarket and its future .. ETH is a great value coin... has a great future .... so do MONERO and BTC and VTC, RIPPLE, ARK

my fucking sides

name one reason why he should give even the slightest fuck what you or other people think?

>Trump wants to sink the USD
Right...

fucking autistic crackhead, jesus christ