Happening

Happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.0xproject.com/announcing-0x-portal-dfff04dd3e0a
medium.com/tag/0xproject/latest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shocked that this isn't at least $0.80. Already so many companies coming out and saying we are going to use 0x.

So many coins that do nothing are valued way higher.

My sentiment exactly.

It means shit is gonna explode once the distribution phase begins. The more the whales hoard the higher they can drive up the price

bought 10k during the dip.
comfy af

I'm $750 in the hole with this coin and holding strong ^_^

Any news regarding this token?

Dumped for a loss to buy Chinaman coins. At least I still have 1000. will hold till a dollar.

blog.0xproject.com/announcing-0x-portal-dfff04dd3e0a

New projects using the 0x protocol are being announced very frequently:

medium.com/tag/0xproject/latest

Shit is gonna fly to fucking mars once these projects release in a few weeks and start making zrx a useful token.

But then again:
>the logo looks like a butthole and the brand is un attractive. I make all my decisions based of aestheticsssssss

Everytime it tries to moon whales put up big walls. Then you see them putting up 100k+ buys as well.

ZRX IS LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

inderdasting

PANIC BUY with both hands NOW!!!!

I only have like 75 zrx should I buy more? Im a broke college student

durr but its down if it down me no get money ox gans lol ill buy neo

What are the expectations here moneywise? I think it can't be more then a couple of dollars in 1 year

14k hodler here, trust in the concept and teck and I'm done changing coins. I just got a couple i trust and sit on them till a lambo pops out

ZRX will be big. Look at the faq on the website. Basically the tokens are used as fees for the 0x network which is growing everyday.

0x has become a meme for the moment, thanks to the rocky start on RadarRelay. Lots of wojacks got burnt and sold at the bottom, instead of hodling at a decent 32c entry point.

But in a month or 2 when:
>Ethfinex is launched
>0cean is launched
>Radar exists Beta and has refined their product
>Lendroid + 0x launches
>Request.Network provides more details on their product/partnerships
>0x Portal gets fleshed out

ZRX could easily hit $1 dollar by end of year.

>le cake is a lie coin
Nice meme

I DUMPED 9000 ZRX FOR FUCKING WALTON AND LOOPRING IM SO STUPID AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH