Bitcoin Will Hit $1 Million in 5-10 Years, Says PayPal Director

Since multiple people have stated this, why not back up the truckup and buy at least 3 or 5 bitcoin with the hope that you will be worth 3 to 5million richer

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@JesseLivermore/dear-crypto-youre-being-played-by-wall-street-35a1117ef859
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of us neets would be multi millionaires.

Wtf do you think we're doing here?

what do you think we've been doing, OP

medium.com/@JesseLivermore/dear-crypto-youre-being-played-by-wall-street-35a1117ef859

They're building up hype to dump on our asses.

Wouldn't that require a market cap of like 10 or 20 trillion?

You dont think people dont hold bitcoin? Why dont you? Because you're impatient and cant hold 1 week.

holy shit you didn't even read the article

Yes but it doesn't matter when you're just saying shit to bait normies in.

durrr thats not possible. hurrrr

>1 BTC = $1 Mil.
>1 sat = $0.01

it's like divine providence

Did you? At the end he says Wall St. is buying now and when the ETF is a go they will dump. Like they do with hyped up IPO's.

Its not very likely.

You think that's not plausible?

Jesus did say the neets will inherit the earth

>Did you? At the end he says Wall St. is buying now and when the ETF is a go they will dump. Like they do with hyped up IPO's.

I'm in agreement. When we have crypto funds or investment vehicles being packages and sold to normies we will know we have hit 2008 style territory. Classic Goldman Sachs style pump and dump. They will dump, crash the market exactly like in 2008, and walk away with the gains. Regulations will follow years later and GS will get away with a fine that is little more than a slap on the wrist compared to the profits they made.

Then they'll move on to the next big stitch up

Be ready to cash out entirely in the next few years

Truly living in the final days, I better enjoy them before that asshole punishes me for being a degenerate.

National debt is that much. Assuming Btc is the future and not just digital beanie babies, then it's possible

Pretty much.

False equivalency.

link?

Exactly! The article is the complete opposite of a dump

If this prediction comes true then one satoshi will equal one cent. A 750ti will currently mine 14000 satoshis per day. That's $140 per day if mine and keep your coins. Why isn't everybody mining then? This seems way too easy.

think of all the lost coins

Yeah, that what you earn TODAY. With 1 BTC = $1M you will probably earn like 60 satoshis a day

The problem with that is lost coins are only a guess. You could estimate off of wallets that haven't moved in a decade, but its still hard to make that influence the market. Maybe not.

BitBean is the future

1 bitb=1 btc in 2 years

There are already people shilling the ETH ETF on this board because of an amendment to the filing that came out today.

Get out. Get out now. Sell it all and run.

I have a base of 3btc and 20eth for this exact reason

There is a total of $75 trillion in assets. Something like $4 trillion is paper. Bitcoin can easily take it all over.

yawn.....wall street can do nothing to cryptos, nor any govt. They have to change the maths of the universe for that.

only rigged asset class ever. Think about it with BTC you are a sovereign entity

All they can do is keep issuing debt instruments which is going to push btc to 1 million each

derivatives are in the quadrillions

Derivatives are far more abstract and aren't a "market cap" in the same way.

>wall street can do nothing to cryptos, nor any govt
then how come every time there's a statement from china this board is flooded with pink wojaks

I want to hold forever.
I just want to watch that number rise, more and more, snowballing forever.
Am I the only one?

Dotcom bubble at 23 trillion no?

No.
It burst at less than 5 trillion

I'd argue that a "market cap" for currencies isn't at all like a "market cap" for stocks. No one uses any notion of "market cap" to assess relative values of fiat currencies. Yes sure, there are metrics of the value of particular currencies out there, but it's simply not used to compare fiat currencies to one another in terms of prospective value or stocks. Market cap was basically latched onto for crypto.

lost coins.. coins that will never be sold and should keep the market afloat? the amount of these is probably larger than we'd imagine

if your stupid enough to listen to them you deserve it, if you realize what bitcoin is you know you can just ignore them

Meek =/= Neet

>Meek - quiet, gentle, and easily imposed on; submissive.
>NEET - antisocial beta loser with short temper, paranoia, extreme laziness, extreme self-centerness, and no sense of personal responsibility

>medium
Into the fucking trash
Bottom grade journalists that couldn't get am actual job in financial sector so they resort to writing shitty blogs on the Internet for $150 a week

If these people actually knew anything they'd stfu and make profit from their knowledge.. but they don't. So they jjst write bullshit that will attract the most readers

just because the debt is 20trillion now doesnt mean in the future we wont get some inflationary pressure where a 60 to 100 trillion figure becomes the norm. But you guys are forgetting the global picture in which the world sit on 1.5 to 2 QUADdrillion dollars of derivatives, just imagine if 1% got dumped into cryptos.

Also keep in mind the debt before reagan was under 1trillion.

Its because the lowest common denominator is a bunch of fucking idiots.

>>NEET - antisocial beta loser with short temper, paranoia, extreme laziness, extreme self-centerness, and no sense of personal responsibility
Fuck you man

Its more like glorified blog tbqh

dude one day I want to have a sex vacation to south america AYE CARAMBA!

Nah you need at least 1000 BTC to become truly financially independent.

Is 1 - 5 milions really enough to retire?

I don't think so

at least if you're like 20 - 30 years old, you would have very limited resources for the rest of your life....not even talking about inflation....

how about 30M?

Because it's cheaper to buy btc than mine it.

my nigah, thats exactly where a good percentage of those derivatives gains just as they burn into worthlessness will go.

yes OP what the actual f you do think most of us our risking all our shit in here for even in the shit coins poor Anons trying to invest $100 in hopes the shits coins moon

Source?

Bitcoin is going to hit $2k at segwit2x

Just move to India or thairand

that's actually quiet funny

im from europe, but 5 years ago i moved to thailand :D

I can mine 2000 satoshis per day with my CPU. I better start mining because that 2000 satoshis will turn into $20 in a few years.

MY FIAT IS READY

5 million = 50 years of $100,000 salary. Seems like enough to retire with at 20-30 to me.

5m - 500k for house and car = 4.5m
4.5m * 5% interest = 225k pa
Even if you get raped @ 50% cgt you still clear 117k pa

Dubs confirm. Bitcoin is the second coming of Jesus to free US from the money changers in the temple. Bitcoin is CryptoJesus.

>PayPal Director
This

hopefully your aids finally takes you from this world, faggot.