Poorfag investor

Should I try to invest in cryptocurrency with lets say, $5?
Will it be worth the time invested in looking it up?
I have to say I come from pretty poor family, and it looks like a not bad possibility to make minor cash.
Suggestions?

The fees will eat your $5 alive

lmao

$5? Just buy some cheap drug and overdose

Buy Bitcoin, mate you'll easily double your money in a year.

5$ - 3$ fee *2 = 4$

If you hold it for one more year you'll be at 8$, that's a 3$ gain in only 2 years. Not bad for a rookie.

kek

hahahahaha

B-but, that means the stories about people who began with like $0.18 and got rich with trades are fake?

I know why you're poor. It's because you're stupid.

whatever you do, don't even attempt day trading. You probably can't afford fast enough internet to do that. How long did it take for you to upload that image?

Maybe if you find some one sat shitcoins on cryptopia.

Oh yeah, I am stupid because I was born infamily, without a father and alcoholic mother who's only economic income was getting alimony money from fathers, and later she didnt even cared about her 4 little children, so I had to take care of them with my auntie while she was out of home most of the day.
And now, while I am studying I want to find some way to make spare cash, since I dont have time work anymore.

while economic situation of Poland is shit, I can't say that I am not happy with paying $10 for 100 mb/s internet

how about the upload tho

He would still have to buy the BTC and transfer it to Cryptopia. Considering they only have $5 I doubt they have a bank account so coinbase is probably their only option. By the time fees are subtracted for purchase and transfer they'll have like five cents left.

Be that as it may, 5$ isn't going to get you anywhere. Try and do the paper route or whatever and if you managed to save a few bucks you can gamble on a few coins if that's how you want to spend your money.

I got in with $30 and i have $120 now and the double of sats.

It's fun.

Yes you are stupid and that is why you're poor. That and blaming your situation on other people.
Other people are stupid, lazy, worthless, and irresponsible. Don't be act like them and you won't end up like them.
Crypto is a % gain. You have no money. So even if fees didn't exist, a huge gain of 100% or 200% will be meaningless.
Whereas if you get off your ass and find work, you can make a multiple of your money every hour.
I'm pretty sure Poland has dick for work so consider doing something other people can't or won't. Shitty or dirty jobs or starting a small business. Go door to door cleaning windows. You have to make more money before entering this game because it's going to be a total waste of time right now.
Now cut the sob story and do something about it

Holy kek.

Go all in on a lowwww satoshi shitcoin. It's your only hope

OP, you better listen to the man cuz he's right

Something about 70mbs
That's why I am asking, is this even worth the time if I was investing only minor cash, $5 was only example though.
Like I said, I just wanted to know if its worth checking with small sums. Also, I said that I dont have much time for jobs anymore, since I am studying. Don't worry man, I am not such person to just waste money on something I know nothing about. I shared my story since I see it too many times when people call every poor young person, stupid without taking a look at their situation.
Thanks anyway, I appreciate the answer.