How much money can i make selling weed ?

How much money can i make selling weed ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnvbjQw8nmc
lysergi.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Over 9000

depends on your connections and how big your balls are

how much money do you have to start?

Are you planning on growing it yourself or just sell it to kids?

my brother casually sells weed to his friends and makes a few extra hundred a week

quite a bit. I do 250k+, 7 years in.

This.
You gotta already know a high demanding market. Friends/co-workers are a good place to start. No family. Makes shit business. This will lead you to a more valuable market of people wanting larger quantities depending on how much you pay attention to the people around you and the opportunities offered. If possible, grow your own bud for maximum profit with minimal loses. Quality is a must. Nobody is going to return to you if your shit's bunk or mostly stems. Beat the competitors price (unless you don't buy in bulk and can't make a profit doing so). And finally, don't fuck with markets you or your people don't know. You gotta have some frame of reference when dealing with anyone. Otherwise you don't know who you're fucking with. Even if they're connected (friend of a friend) meet them before any deal and judge their character.
Good luck.

Depends on how much you smoke.

100€

Where would I get quality bud I could sell for a profit?

are you in legal state?

Sell acid instead. You can get it very cheap (and somewhat legally) from clearnet websites (Just look up 1P-LSD vendors). In bulk the unit price can get as low as $2 per tab, then you sell it at $10 and make a killing.

Nope, I'm in europe.

Meet new people. They will lead you there. Or you can take your chances and apply for medical card if you live in those friendly states, or befriend someone with a card who's willing cross boarders to sell you medical if you live out of state. Or better yet, if you're able to grow, look online and buy high quality seeds and grow them yourself. Look for sites that offer directions on how to grow whatever specific seed you buy. It's cheaper and legal.

If you have the balls to grow your own it's like free fucking money. Wouldn't recommend though, especially if you live in the US.

Do you know any specific links?

turr furdy

Thing with acid is that you need to sell it to so many people. Weed is in constant demand, acid not so much.

Im a certified weedman stationed in south florida. Shipments come in from Miami. You can make a shit ton but i smoke my profits. So i literally sell to sustain me getting high everyday. comfy. Get high, watch my portfolio, money makes me higher.

former growerfag here
money really grows on trees
once youre set up a gram costs you less than 1€ to produce. and people will line up to take it off your hands for 7-8€ in not-so-small increments

downside its illegal and comes with constant paranoia
thats why I got out of the game

not enough to make up for being a felon for the rest of your life

if you were black id call you a nlgger

coming to SoFlo for vacation soon
you gonna hook me up user?

I recently got a new job at a recreational grow as a trimmer. A job with no customer interaction is a beautiful thing.

has anyone ordered on darknet? is it legit?

I grow as a hobby and make 2k a month

If you want to make serious money you'll need to invest some to make a lot...once you're set up though earning potential is huge. First you'll need to get into the right circles and gain enough trust to meet some dealers. Once you know more than a couple try to figure out their connection...it sounds dumb but they will usually turn you on to a supplier if you get to know them and gain trust. Once you get a connection to buy in bulk you can get pretty good deals on pounds and then you start supplying your other friends that deal. If you're the guy that sells to the dealers your risk is a lot lower than selling street level. The handoff is you move high volume, so it is riskier if you do get caught. Once you make your first 10k profit you start to look for land, secluded is a must. You can usually get good deals on undeveloped lots out in the backwoods, and they will work perfectly. Once you have the land you will need to look for a school bus. One will be enough for now until you get more profit rolling in to invest later... Once you have the bus you will want to weld up all of the windows nice and tight and cut a hole in the top of the bus and afix a trap door with a good watertight seal. Now you're ready to hire someone with an excavator...have them dig a hole big enough to bury the school bus about 2 feet under ground level. You might want to add some treated wooden supports for support, but you don't want it too deep for weight reasons. After the bus is buried you set up a hidden exhaust and set up a generator/ grow lights and two hydroponic systems running the length of the bus. Conceal the trap door and you're ready to start your very own concealed grow op. You grow good strains you can bring top dollar on the pound, once you start making good money you can expand with more buses/shipping containers.

Really depends where you live. I live in BC so I know several growers, a pound costs anywhere from 1500-2000 Canadian pesos. You can sell from 150-200 an oz. I just have friends that come over and buy it, so my turnover is pretty low, but I know guys who run delivery operations who do quite well. With so many dispensaries I think I'm losing customers to convenience, as I can't sell pot when I'm at work... But I smoke pot for free and make an extra 500-1000 bucks a month

Wow this sounds elaborate

Came here to post this.

...or you could go against the grain and set up a shroom grow op. Everything you need to get started can be bought legally, and once you buy most of the equipment you can reuse most of it for future grows, the main thing is buying the spores (online, legally) and setting up a good, sanitary grow room. Everything must be sterile or contamination will eat your profits, but it's easy to get started and only takes 2-3 months before you start seeing a return. Everything you need to grow them can be found at a farm supply store and walmart, everything short from getting the spores.

To move the product once you have it in hand you just repeat the first steps of my last post, get in good with the weed dealers and make connections. Once you tell them you have them for $100/O they will buy. They usually flip for $25-1/8 and double their money. College towns are a gold mine for this. You sell to dealers, you do less deals than selling street level.

any suggestions how?

It works if you work...you have to maintain a low profile and set up something on the property to have a reason for being there. Even if it's just some shitty camper, you're only out there to "get away from society" in the eyes of the public/law. You could park a camper directly over your trapdoor on the bus and nobody would ever know. You could even go as far as using the camper generator to power your rig, just make it look like a camper hookup and bury it going to the bus, then when you go out there park the camper and just hook up to your "power supply".

>any suggestions how?

icmag.com
these fags will sort you out user

I wouldn't come anytime soon. We're gonna get flat-lined by this hurricane coming in. You know it's gonna be big when floridians are thinking of evacuating. Like look at this shit so far

>youtube.com/watch?v=bnvbjQw8nmc

lysergi.com/
These guys give me such good service, I shill them for free.
Something to note is supposedly ALD-52 and 1P-LSD metabolize into the same thing. You'd have to ask someone who knows a lot about chemistry or biology to get a scientific explanation for that but the point is no one can tell the effects apart so just buy whatever is cheaper and tell people it's LSD.

To add to this you will only need to order spores once, after this you can clone spores using spore prints or liquid cultures for future grows. You get a crop rotation going you basically have a money printing machine because there's basically no overhead. After you first run it's all profit, you just need the customer base to support your supply. If anyone raises suspicion just keep some lab instruments handy (microscope, slides, beakers, trays) and tell them you're an amateur mycologist. Never bag your shipments until about an hour before you travel to avoid suspicion, if you have shit bagged by ounce/QP/Pound they get suspicious.

well this stupid hurricane better be over by early october
because I got my flight, hotel and everything booked already
and its non-refundable

is there profit in shrooms tho?
i mean how often do people trip on shrooms
meanwhile stoners get high all day every day and constantly need more

Would being lazy and buying bud off the darknet and selling it to college sluts for a markup an option?

No find a dealer.

Whats your location

College towns are pretty good for people wanting to experiment. If you can network into one college, you can usually branch out to supply other college towns too. Usually getting access to the drug trade isn't that hard if you only skim the top of it. NEVER get mixed up with pharmaceuticals/heroin/coke. They money is better, yea...but it's not worth the heat from the cops or the clientele. Dude weed might get busted but more than likely he's just going to get a ticket and pay a fine. Dude heroin or Dude oxycontin gets busted, they are facing time so they are more likely to talk and make a deal to set you up. In this game it's always risk v. reward...don't get greedy. Greed will either get you killed or get you time in prison.

But usually the shroom market is open for suppliers, not a lot of people take the time and do it right. They just want to flip these dry ass dehydrated chunks of shit they call shrooms and a good 75% of the time their potency is garbage. If you maintain quality and price you will have a good income. I've quit buying green off of people solely because they hooked me up with bunk shrooms. A good beginner strain that's decent is the golden teacher. They are forgiving when it comes to contamination and they usually have a good yield.

Another good illicit way to make money is fake moonshine. College kids just see a mason jar and assume it's the real deal...you can either produce a "white lightning" product or make your own flavor...I usually do an apple pie around fall and sell the fuck out of it and they are just buying bottom shelf corn liquor cut with water and spices...no questions ever asked. I usually get compliments and sell 2-3 more quarts to their friends.

>"why do you have this illegal drug?"
>I'm an amateur mycologist

k

just go to the store and buy it.

Download "wickr me" on your phone
Add slip94577
Youre welcome

You mean until you're killed/robbed/+raped/arrested?

A decent amount.

Already downgraded to Cat3 instead of Cat5 homie.

Depends how serious you want to take it and how much risk you're willing to take.

I'll tell you now if you want to make real money go to a legal state like Cali, Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Vermont, etc. and traffic it back to whatever staight you're in. Assuming you're buying wholesale and selling retail you can easily double your money each time.

When I was really going hard I was making $300 on a BAD day. That's a bad day and I was going 7 days a week so you can figure it out. Was also in a very liberal college town where police only cared about hard drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, pills, etc. Once had a cop say to my face, word for word, "If we went after every college weed dealer we would never get anything done and this town would fall apart (from hard drugs and real crime)"

You can make much more by just buying some waltons (wtc)

spend 250 get 4oz, that sells for $400.

Lol in Europe not sure what to tell you but here's a good way to do it.

>Tell friends your looking for bud, ask if they know where to get some
>Go to referred dealer and buy enough to resell, an ounce at the least
>Sell out, re up, sell out, re up, do this a few times to get a stack going
>Eventually pick up QPs and HPs from that dealer
>Then go back to friends, tell them you're looking for someone new to get bud from
>Find a few new dealers and buy a small amount, like an eighth or quarter a few times to build trust
>Once trust is built start casually mentioning that your main plug is about to come back and you can hook them up with bud
>Now you have your one main dealer you get large amounts from and you start selling to these other dealers

The real money in bud is not selling retail, it offers the highest profit margin but much smaller individuals payouts. The real money is in selling bud to other people who sell bud.

real nigga advice. be careful homie tho niggas dont like white boys fronting n stealing business. Good business model tho if u kno who ur fucking over. I did this and made 25k in 2 months of wholesale molly and a little retail (when i had grams and balls spare).

wholesale is priority.. then do retail if you can. do retail close to home and wholesale a little while out so no confliction of interest. .u got this scarface nigga

why not simply sell everything through dnet instead of finding people IRL?

Hes talking about weed you larping faggot.

Not much unless you grow the shit yourself
I used to sell weed in high school and having to make four deals a day just for my smoke to be free was annoying as fuck. People hassling you at all hours. Yo bro I promise I'll pay you back. Nah dude I didn't break into your house looking for your stash

It works for anything. It's called hustling

Jump on traderoute and get a few lbs in the post nibba. Go for a less obvious state than Cali/Colarado, you'll pay more but less risk imo

I'm a millionaire. I started growing and selling weed at University and this is where I made my money . from that money to flipped into crypto and made about 6 million all up now

a good pound in Australia is double that... lucky leafs