YOYOW

What to do next, Veeky Forums?
I bought $20,000 worth of YOYO a couple days ago on Binance. It's now worth about $6000, and will presumably continue it's downturn due to trading being suspended on Binance.

The idea is good, but the current circumstances just don't allow for most china based coins to flourish, nonetheless low cap ones like this. Even NEO is seeing a rough time.

Should I cut my losses? What exchanges could I withdraw it to? Is there any news of what China's next move towards regulation will be?

Losing this money isn't the end of the world, as I've doubled the rest of my portfolio on NXS in the past couple weeks, and it'll only continue to grow over this month with the news, but that's a separate story.

Any advice on what to do with this coin? I'm leaning towards simply waiting it out, but that may turn my remaining 6k into 3k, or less. Really depends on China's next move.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

openledger.io/market/YOYOW_OPEN.BTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHY YOYOW KEK
Loopring so obviously better

In the same boat, lost 10k on this coin (but that was with my Walton profits I flipped) might just hold forever, just like when BTC became worthless back in 2011 (from the drop from $31 to cents). If this is legit/breaks off as a real social media network, it could be big. Whereas if I sell now I'll cut my losses but only save maybe $500 of potential losses at this point. My question to you is do you need the capital/BTC?

I also feel this is a scam though, the telegram link is wrong, the slack is empty, and the twitter hasn't posted in months. There are no forums or anyone talking about it, other than the shills on Biz last weekend. Its a shame about this China thing.

Dead coin, learn your lesson and take your loss before it's worthless.

How do I sell this coin on binance?

RIP

You can't. There's currently no exchange for this, for buyers or sellers.

from Binance.com
"If your IP address is located inside China, you will not be able to place new orders. You can still cancel your previous orders."
Is this exchange done?

why is it being delisted?

Do you even read stuff? atleast 85% of binance users is outside of china

Yes I have read that. It just seemed to be targeted to Chinese users mostly.

OP I'm with you lost 3k on this shit. I'm holding forever. I rather see it go to 0 than this shit moon without me.

Lol that's what we get for YOLO speculating. What actually happens if YOYOW becomes big next year (let's say to 50 cents) and the only HODLers are the retards who were forced to hodl due to binance. It could happen, we'd all be crying it we were forced to hodl antshares when it went from $1 to 30 cents.

Plausible scenario. Time will decide.

I bought a lot right before the fucking cuckening...as george castanza once said "IM GOING DOWN WITH THE SHIP"

From Binance:
>Per requests from their respective core >teams, we will suspend trading and deposit >services of the following tokens: HCC, LLT, >ELC, BTM, YOYO. Withdrawal will continue >to work. Each team will announce the refund >plan of their tokens.

I have no idea how that will work or who can get refunded.

sorry for the shit green text, its my first attempt.

it's pretty fucking obvious that you need to put that money in to WTC. That's where all this shitcoin money is going to flow because it's the only one left standing. You are down to 30% of your original investment. Walton has a ton of great things in the pipeline and actually has strong reason to triple in price.

Us YOYOWmarines can't even sell. It is unavailable to sell other than exchanges.

Youd be better off selling it for WTC imo.

openledger.io/market/YOYOW_OPEN.BTC

you can sell it here.

>openledger.io/market/YOYOW_OPEN.BTC
There are only two buy orders on that whole exchange for YOYO, totalling a little over 0.1 btc.

Anyone holding YOYO is forced to wait this out, there isn't an option to sell right now.

Are there any wallets out there for it? Or do I have to keep it on binance, even though they don't allow trading of it?

Chances are, I'm just gonna hold this indefinitely and see if anything ever comes of it...Once the Chinese market stabilizes, I can see this being a winner, Until then, it's a patience game.

We are the YOYOmarines and we are NOT fucking selling!!!

Same i don't know if there's a wallet. Is there a subreddit or something? Google turns up jackshit when i google it