IOC

No volume
No marketing
No product
No multiple exchanges
No future

>No product
wrong

DIONS are the source from which the garden of extracelestial delights will sprout from

SOLD ALL FOR ETHEREUM U BETTER DO THE SAME BRO

In 3 years the will release Dions bruh!!!
Google Apple Microsoft are going to use it.

>perhaps maybe possibly soon

>No product and No usecase.

I got a legit bad feeling about this coin, they're suffering badly financially and have zero marketing, all they can ever brag about is how their project is continuing satoshi nakamoto's "vision".

That vision will die and they spent the last 3 years working on it.

There are better investments with brighter futures and mass adoption.

You are confused with Obsidian.
Good choice if you are going to buy Obsidian

>they're suffering badly financially
source

Dions will be released in 3 years and in 7 years Chameleon.
>high profit bruh!

Check out Obsidian

the only marketing they have is Veeky Forums poasting the same shit over and over again.

Dions, bro.

Get in or get ***left behind***

>No volume
It is PoS pajeet, and no pajeet. That doesn't mean poo on street pajeet, it means proof of stake . That means that 55 percent of people are staking their coins right now.
>No Marketiting
IOC isn't a scam ICO or premine coin. All money spent on this pocket has been out of dev's pockets. Fintech happening soon and that will be a nice boost in marketing. Expect the price to surge on the 27 when dions block call happens
>No Product
DIONS blockcall on the 27th
>No Multiple Exchanges.
You're right. But that means we have a lot of room for growth. Expect IOC to be added to a lot of exchanges by EOTY. Devs are more worried about the product and utility, not the price and marketcap like other "coins"
>No Future
No

DIONS BRUH DIONS WE WINNING

This fucking FUD. They aren't suffering they just don't have a lot of money to put on advertising. Why would they advertise a product that doesn't exist. You no-iocers will see and then rue the day you ever doubted IOC.
They had no ICO or premine, so they are doing everything out of pocket. They are trying to focus on the product.
Get out of here faggot. DIONS' blockcall on the 27th.
DIONS, bro

You all will be added to this list now

It's on their bitcointalk thread.

IOC

No volume

>55% of coins are being staked, Dions release in 2 weeks, who tf is going to sell pre pump?

No marketing
>Wait for big hit list of VC's and companys shilling this coin after Dions

No product
>Kek, go buy some more ICOs and premine my shit up senpai
No multiple exchanges
>Poloneix in under 2 months
No future
>No future in Lambos for you. Just remember, buy high, sell low cuck.

This coin is dead weight, iocoin slack users are desperate and come here to shill this coin because they want to sell these bags.

THEY ONLY SHILL ON Veeky Forums.

Yes because Veeky Forums is one of the only places that noticed the coin yet.

The flood will come and you'll be swept away.

>No volume
Nobody in interested in the coin
>No marketing
Brokeback devs begging for money from community.
So called advisors from IBM TomTom and KPMG but brokeback as fuck.
>No product
Dions in 3 years or Chameleon, so at this point No usecase.
>No multiple exchanges
Because nobody wants this low volume coin that has no product.
That's why Poloniex delisted it and Bittrex will soon.
>No future
Indeed, No future

>Wanting to sell my bags before Dions, I want to help create awareness so my fellow user's don't end up buying high and selling low.

I bet you're a cuck who sold his BTC during the chink scare and held coins like OMG, NEO, GNT

They will suck your dick for 0.75 BTC
>Only at IOC

Okay buddy, I hope to see you posting pink wojaks about how you missed the IOC train. This FUD makes my dick

DIAMONDS

>Nobody in interested in the coin
actualy there's quite alot of interest in the coin most people are just already past accumulation phase
>Brokeback devs begging for money from community.
enjoy your premined ICO's friend :^) this is how early adoption works
>Dions in 3 years or Chameleon, so at this point No usecase.
DIONS blockcall September 27
>That's why Poloniex delisted it and Bittrex will soon
Polo is shit and Bittrex is in close communication with the team

ur mom

This is actually going to be huge. After being around for awhile, I can honestly say that biz/ is pretty ahead of the game. Fucking ANS getting shilled at $1.50, OMG getting shilled at $1, those were both massive moonshots. Monero all over the place for a bit and then going 3x in a day. All huge calls, biz is a good source of info if you do your own research and don't blindly buy

If you have a hard Diamond Dick contact IOC devteam they will suck it for 0.75 BTC

I respect the Devs for not being a scammy ass ICO/premine coin. They are passionate about expanding blockchain technology. Also DIONS is coming fucking soon, the blockcall should be on the 27th if everything goes right (Joel is in Miami during the hurricane but they say everything is still in motion)

Better buy Obsidian

Thank you IOC bro for at least trying to help here on biz.

10k holder here, trying to get wallet synced so I can stake and make free money. DIONS rewards are going to be huge

>soon possible maybe perhaps
Did they suck your Dick?
How much you donate?

What is the lowdown on this guy?

>wah why didn't they scam people with a shitty ICO

this is how you IOC haters sound

I'm not even going to respond to you FUDers anymore.

Suck your dick for 0.75 BTC!!!
>Only at IOC

you're really devoted to these threads, aren't ya rabbi?

Buy Obsidian thank me later.
No Obsidian dev will ask you to suck your dick for 0.75 BTC

Hahaa the funny thing is that IOC has the exact features of obsidian and a fucking shitload more

Why are they begging for money?

stop feeding him mate he's just shamelessly same-fagging in both IOC threads right now

You got head from devteam?
How much?

Obsidian thread much better

DIONS, bro

And KyfuTJNY can go fuck himself

literally all 1 person
how much is Obsidian paying him to FUD their superior

Tell me How you got your dick sucked by IOC devteam for 0.75 BTC

How many IOC for getting $500K?
How long to get there?

So I'm already a millionaire? Sheeeeeit!

Is this coin mid or long term?

both short and long term bro. dions block call on the 27th and fintech

People are just fudding so they can buy it up before the bandwagoners jump in. You should do the same 10k holder here

When is fintech? Trying to accumulate a fuck ton of ioc. Also how do i go about staking it, i truly believe in this coin

I don't just believe in this coin.

I AM this coin.

Imagine when you invested into a coin that is so shitty that all you can do is try to criticize competitors.

Can someone explain to me what is DIONS? I see this term being used in every single ioc thread, I tried to research about it on ioc website but understood shit.

Instead of having a random string of numbers and letters as your wallet address you can create an "alias" and tell people to send it to that address.

"Check out DIONS, BRO. Send me some coins to my alias "I/OBro", BRO."

It makes it easier for normies to understand and use.

The wallet will also have an encrypted messaging system as well as encrypted document storage on the blockchain.

This is only phase one, the next phase will begin after Dions release in 2 weeks. The next phase is chameleon. This has been in the works for a long time as they are creating enterprise grade software.

Better buy Obsidian instead, Better team and funding

you're fucked mate

DIONS bro.... DIONS hard

Sell IOC buy Obsidian

What is with the big rivalry between IOC and Obsidian holders?

There isn't one, it's just some faggot that's been shilling for Obsidian and FUDding all the IOC threads for a few days straight.

What I don't get is why people think Obsidian is gonna be huge right out of the gate. It's literally just a Stratis fork with even less devs than Stratis has

Well I'm just gonna say what I always say whenever people fud like this:
Either you're accumulating or you're retarded.

If you're able to read, you can already see why it's a good investment. Thing is, people don't want to read.

All of the money I made in crypto was through reading and researching everything about the projects, while friends of mine thought I was stupid and coins were just to daytrade and pump&dump.
Needless to say, they're still recovering after their losses.

You can try your luck and keep following shiny ICOs, like the big money does, but eventually people are going to realize what they bought has no value, they will start reading and then they will flock to solid products.
Escape this cycle for once, get in here before the big money even knows about this.

Organic marketing is always best. NEO never did any marketing, OMG didn't do any marketing, etc.

When people realise these guys have a actual working product for anyone who has a computer people are going to try to get their hands on all the DIONS.

Looking at the current market cap and coin supply we are going to moon so fucking hard at the end of September. I will probably sell my OMG for big gains and go all in on IOC beforehand.

Something for ODN fags when they start shitting up the thread

I have the exact same plan

Fuck off. IOC's the major fuckup here.
>funding from own pocket
It's like they're asking for bankruptcy. They're walking on thin ice now. ODN's where the money's at.

Maybe they're not poorfags?

>Why didn't IOC scam people with an ICO or a large premine!!!!

God you newfaggots act like every coin is supposed to do this. If you can't see that an ICO or a large premine is a money grabbing jew tactic you deserve to stay poor

I/O Digital aren't complete fucking jews. They are trying to change the world faggot. When DIONS gets released (Block Call on 27th) you will see that their approach was better and that IOC is where the money is at short term and long term.

I swear, every IOC fud is so retarded it doesn't even warrant them a serious response.
I hope you fall into the worst of vaporware ICO scams so you figure out a self funded project might not be the worst thing.
Apply yourself.

>this delusional fucktards
Can't wait to see your pink wojaks reveal itself when the coin inevitably crashes.

Should I just accumulate IOC at any price before DIONS? Been waiting ages for a good dip.

You missed it with the chinese ico-ban scare. Just start stocking up right now. I'm doing that. At 500 right now

U gonna be waiting long time only a moron sells before Dion's is released.

sounds like a cool name I'll invest

Better accumulate faster if you're this shit at fudding...