I am so hyped for this project

>dedicated team working on it over 3 years now
>they looks like autistic guys or even pedos so they have to be good
>honest and clear communication
>great technology
>low supply. IMO there will be only couple of milions coin on market couse majority of investors are holding it long term
>coins will be distributed in 5 days
>already appear in forbes and fortune
>$10 this year

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/omribarzilay/2017/08/21/3-ways-blockchain-is-revolutionizing-cybersecurity/#7fb094f12334
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view
blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8
cryptoinsider.com/could-blockchain-startups-change-our-routine/
cryptocoinsnews.com/obsidian-set-disrupt-way-chat-nears-end-ico-raise/
thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/08/21/blockchain-can-make-social-networks-private-profitable/
btcmanager.com/messaging-is-on-the-verge-of-blockchain-disruption/
cryptopotato.com/6-ways-blockchain-revitalizing-social-networking/
coinnewsasia.com/can-icos-disrupt-venture-capital-in-asia/
livebitcoinnews.com/obsidian-achieves-milestone-towards-secure-anonymous-messaging/
medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/early-insights-for-investors-in-the-obsidian-platforms-odn-cryptocurrency-1020879bd18f
particl.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what will be the total coin supply? I only have 79 fml.

scam

>coins will be distributed in 5 days
sauce?

maximum 120mil what will be achieved by POS after 4 years. 18mil was sold during ICO and 70mil will be locke for now

wut?
why you think so? have you ever read their whitepaper?

devs on slack

"The team is focusing on the disbursement website. Afterwards there will be a push to markets. They announced that this will happen on the 12th of this month. So far everything seems to be running very smoothly."

don't feed the troll

Yeah but how do you get any? US citizen here. Do I need to just watch the exchanges like a hawk? Will they announce which will be the first exchange?

Best coin OBSIDIAN!!!
Sell shitty alts and buy Obsidian
>Yes sell IOC

mooon. 1 masternode here. hodling for 2-10 years atleast. Non erc 20 token. fuk you vitalik puppets

your life is a scam

bittrex, liqui and cryptopia dunno which one will be first. onl iqui you do not need any verification and ODN is not SEC, its kind of normal coin so it will be easier for everyone

I'm sure Veeky Forums will be making many threads when ODN becomes available, bro.

i just know this coin is going to crash and burn like all the others

hello fellow millionaire

MASTERNODE!!!!

i did fagget. it was a bunch of nonsense. literal shit tier

>Some Stratis code copy is going to be one of the biggest coins

Okay

For your eyes /biz. Get in when the weak hands dump. because we, the obstronaunts are not fuckn selling!

IOC dead
Obsidian is not just a messanger but a platform

Read the whitepaper you pink eyed chinks

>mfw only got 200

>a coin that started from forking another coin, unheard of

You know LTC is a BTC clone with a few tweaks right? The difference between Obsidian and Stratis is much greater.

Obsidian is developed in C# .NET.

Try FUD harder maybe someone will sell you it under $1

We will rape IOC and Stratis up in their asses without a condom!!!!!!

Obsidian $275

>odn hodlers

only bought 1 eth worth becaise I'm kinda poor. Hopefully this works out...

that's still like 3000 bro. you'll do fine

Impossible to tell how successful this will be in the future.

Here is alot for you to read though,

forbes.com/sites/omribarzilay/2017/08/21/3-ways-blockchain-is-revolutionizing-cybersecurity/#7fb094f12334

whitepaper: drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view

blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8

cryptoinsider.com/could-blockchain-startups-change-our-routine/
cryptocoinsnews.com/obsidian-set-disrupt-way-chat-nears-end-ico-raise/
thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/08/21/blockchain-can-make-social-networks-private-profitable/
btcmanager.com/messaging-is-on-the-verge-of-blockchain-disruption/
cryptopotato.com/6-ways-blockchain-revitalizing-social-networking/
coinnewsasia.com/can-icos-disrupt-venture-capital-in-asia/
livebitcoinnews.com/obsidian-achieves-milestone-towards-secure-anonymous-messaging/

something over 2k, yeah.. I'm excited for this. Hopefully this won't go the 0x way, I watched my profits bleed out with this one and sold for a tiny profit that could have been way bigger

Will hit bittrex first
Not erc 20
Non erc 20 tokens get listed on bittref fast, often 2 weeks after ico completion
Obsidian disbursing tokens and new tested wallet 2 and a half weeks after ICO
Devs confident when asked on bittrex

Dont say i didn't warn you /biz

Im only doing this because you guys shilled me on 0x

Long live /Biz

hi

nice! when masternodes will be online we are going to make another 10k ODN every year till 2020

You're right Bittrex is shying away from the endless ERC 20 tokens being thrown up then ripped down.

If they don't stem the tide they will need a massive staff to only add/remove tokens, deal with wallet maintenance and dealing with shit heads sending their ERC 20 to the wrong ERC 20 wallet. I would like to see a greater purge

WARNING: IT'S A SCAM
>WARNING: IT'S A SCAM

what was ico price?

Bought some towards the end across August 19th-24th so ~$0.13 USD/0.00046082 ETH. I forget what the BTC conversion was.

Hey IOC fag. we all know that your bags are heavy. Get yourself some good ODN stack when it hits exchanges . We love dions too, but 3years, no,. I'll be an Obstronized millionaire and you, my friend, mwill be nursing kids waiting for your broke devs to release them dions by then

21433 ODN = 1 BTC
2192 ODN = 1 ETH

lmao

Obsidianaire master race

IOC Bag Hodler
Poor Devs
Lame Community which can't shill its own coins
Coin never been on diversified media platform as the only news they could have announced was a shitty sexy wallet that often crashed on the sight of a long black dick

Nuff said. We can close the thread now

wow is this delusion or FUD disguised as over the top shill?

>Bagholder

Please, we haven't even loaded the shuttle yet

Is one masternode enough..?

with 10k ODN you are going to make 2k ODN per year in next 4 years. Good deal imo

what is the ico price for this particular coin?

What do you think about opening market prices? I'm considering buying another.

well there will be avaliable only ICO coins couse other ones are locked. This is that kind of ICO which smart money love so I think that majority will not sell shit. This give us couple of milions coins.

If you will be fast enough you could be able to buy it

You think it's going to 10x right out of the gate? Dude I'm skeptical.

Easily. We will see $5 by EOY. Too much hype and press not to.

yeah in first days

I said it once, and I'll say it again: we're gonna make it, obsidian bros.

Fuck. I guess I'm not getting a second masternode

any idea where its going to be first? plz not etherdelta :(

well it's not an ether token, so it definitely won't be there.

read theard. Its not shitty erc20 token. Coins will be distributed 12th nad short after will be listed on bittrex, cryptopia nad liqui

are u sure its all three exchanges?

well it'll definitely be on cryptopia and liqui. the barrier to entry on those sites seems to be very small.

yes

bittrex should be also right after distribution. They already tested Obsidian wallet

Why would that be FUD lol? The dude just posted his ODN. Maybe it's a shill but seems more like bragging to me.

IOC is a Scam!!!
> but their devs will give head for 0.75 BTC donation

Tell em bro!
Best buy Obsidian

So true IOC is shit

IOC and Obsidian are NOT competitors you mouth breathing window licking basement dwelling neck bearded sharpie in pooper sticking mongoloids.

I was the first person to bring ark to Veeky Forums attention and i made good money from ark (the coin has no future though unless it is extremely lucky)

I was also the first person to bring bitbay to Veeky Forums (i regret im sorry) but i made good money

I was also the first person to bring ethereum to Veeky Forums back in 2015 no regrets made everyone here rich.

You're talking to the biggest fucking shill on Veeky Forums right now, and probably one of the biggest whales.

If you can explain to me why Obsidian is worth giving a shit about then i will buy some of it and evangelise it to Veeky Forums all day long, you will have actually made progress with your publicity campaign because you will have gained a valuable convert. But instead you squandered the opportunity by refusing to explain the utility of your coin.

first of all, thank you for admitting that arkies are deluded for thinking their coin has a future

second, are you the comfy gains bitbay guy

third, obsidian is cool bro give it a chance. it's like monero meets eth.

Shut the fuck up no one cares.

Obsidian has created a blockchain-backed system that ensures only the intended user is able to view content, and even the platform itself cannot view the messages. Additionally, OSM allows users to make payments to each other via its own internal cryptocurrency (ODN), providing a fully secure, anonymous, and private payment method as well.

Its C# NET. blockchain and stratis protocol which brings new level of end-t-end privacy. Just wait for announcements

Biz keeps talking about it so you're probably right.

But it could be Eth

So whats the difference with, lets say, Particl ??

Can you imagine Obsidian devs asking 0.75 BTC for giving head?
IOC devs did

>Particl
never heard of it

read this
medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/early-insights-for-investors-in-the-obsidian-platforms-odn-cryptocurrency-1020879bd18f

I don't want you to pump the price until I'm done accumulating, so fuck off.

where can I buy?

particl.io/

one will have a marketplace and the other one C#

How the hell do I get in on this rocketship my dudes?

It's not a rocketship. The people saying $5 EOY are deluded. It MIGHT go to $0.50.

Guys I only have 22,000 am I going to make it... Fuck I should of bought more REEEEEEE

Yellow Lambo or red one?
Fuck you can buy both in 6 months!

$1 is a 20 million dollar market cap dude. 50 cents end of year only? you're the deluded one. stay mad, no obsidian.

there's 98 million coins in circulation according to the whitepaper.

that is incorrect. all coins except the 19 million sold at ICO and some small amount for the dev team are locked away and not in circulation.

U guys realize wickr is free and is also completely user like obsidian messenger right?

Source? Page 4-5 of the whitepaper line out explicitly the distribution and it does not mention being locked away nor does it mention only 19 million -- just that the CROWDSALE (which is a percentage of initial distribution) is 19 million.

Hurr durr. U realize that Obsidian is not JUST a messenger right?

>just sayin

ok so lets assume you're right and 98 million coins are in circulation. who is selling these 81 million coins, the devs?

Crowdfunding distributions
The initial ODN coin premine was 98,000,004 million ODN up to block 2.
For the crowdfunding, without bonuses, the headline exchange rate for ODN coins was fixed at:
● 1 BTC = 21433 ODN or 1 ETH = 2192 ODN.
● 15% ODN (14.7 million coins) were distributed among the members of the core team.

Obsidian Platform Limited, company number 10822326 is limited by shares with its registered office in England.

pg.5

Obsidian Platform White Paper, 4th September 2017

● 25% ODN (24.5 million coins) are being used by the company for licensing, integration,
marketing, advertising, ongoing development and other operational expenses.
● 60% ODN (58.8 million coins) were initially offered to the interested parties in the
crowdfunding, which was updated on 1st August 2017 with a public statement, so that
instead:
○ 30% ODN (29.4 million coins) were offered to the interested parties in the
crowdfunding.
■ from which 20.6 million coins will be distributed for contributions
■ and 8.8 million coins will be burned on the 30th September 2017
○ 30% ODN (29.4 million coins) were reserved for VC funding and strategic
partnerships.

● The remaining amount will be divided between five core founding members who already
invested a significant amount of time into the project, and to fund their ongoing
commitment to the project.

>30% ODN (29.4 million coins) were reserved for VC funding and strategic
partnerships.
>25% ODN (24.5 million coins) are being used by the company for licensing, integration,
marketing, advertising, ongoing development and other operational expenses.

So yes, investment partners and the devs. The devs are actually keeping ~25M ODN to themselves SOLELY for payments and liquidity.

Dont you mean "our" whitepaper?

Mad I didn't put more into this ico now

Will try to catch it soon as it hits exchanges