SELL SELL SELL

SELL SELL SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CiJYGV8faZw#t=01m07s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

muh regulators. there will be tons of fud from them and they will feed the media over and over again these stories. YOU CANT REGULATE THESE.

You're clearly a faggot. Pics please

See that word before the title of the article?
OPINION.

This guy is probably just a salty nocoiner and no one gives a fuck about his opinion.

>tfw BTC will be worth 10k soon and you won't be able to cash out

Where have I heard this "beginning of the end" stuff before

youtu.be/CiJYGV8faZw#t=01m07s

These guys are always coming up with fucking click bait FUD articles.

Faggots cut that shit out.

Kek, I'll laugh out loud when BTC is worth 100k in 5 years. All these denier fags will hate themselves so much for the lost opportunity.

Biggest fucking filthy pathetic no coiner article I have ever read

lmao, this guy published the same article back in june

>Im bald so no one else should be happy either

>shocking plunge
>literally does this shit every other week

>Btw buy gold it's a great investment

the beginning of the end of fiat

FAKE NEWS

stay cucked nocoiners

That's where you're wrong you dumb bald cunt

i hate this fucking faggot Journalist Cucks they do not understand Crytpo and their scaring noobs away, imagine some one that wants to invest in Crypto sees this and just gets turned off right away. THIS SHIT HAPPENED TO ME when BTC was only $2-$50 i read a FUD article, and later i came back I missed out I should make it my personal Vendetta to take out these fags

Bro isn't it obvious, they're spreading fud so they can accumulate

i bet that bald teletubby creepy looking looking bitch has some BTC stashed away and is only being the Banks and gov little bitch to spread FUD, fucking fag

mother fucker...that bald bitch is causing me money!! aaa!!

MSM OPINIONS
>negative, it moons
>positive, it crashes soon after
Follow it and make lots of money.

They were saying this shit since 2009, 2013, 2015, and now. I don't trust any of them.

Fuck fuckin stupid bald shit piece of garbage little douche nozel.

the weakpoint in cryptos are the exchanges and payment gateways, until that problem is solved. Regulators will always have an attack vector into crypto. Look at GAB.ai
the registry company that allows gab.ai domain name is complaining. And google and itunes have shut them out of their respective app stores.

exchanges like iota and 0x are critical to the success of crypto

> OPINION
> my editor really wants to buy cheap crypto. please believe my FUD.

> Be me
> Remembers the 2016 USA election

MSM: "SURELY THIS IS THE END OF TRUMP"

They kept saying stuff to that effect until he became president. Same is happening with crypto, these fools will be BTFO time and time again.

> THE END IS NIGH

If I had a dollar for every time Veeky Forums made a post about some investment is about to collapse I would have $1 dollar per day since the beginning of Veeky Forums

Hahahaha

he did get btfo in the popular vote though, that wasnt something they predicted incorrectly

F that guy is a lil bitch Crypto is here to Stay just look at how our OMG is doing fucking Beast!

God, I would pay so many bitcoin for this little girl to bully the shit out of me

Bear market is at it's end. That's a curve. Get in now.

fuck journalists, fuck media

>im a misrable bald poor cuck and you should be too

stay cucked normies

> "Muh illegal votes"

Nice, just sold 100k

>MSM OPINIONS
>>negative, it moons
>>positive, it crashes soon after
See: 2016 election for proof of concept

It's almost a hobby by this point

>Pokerstars.com for the stock market

Nobody knew how the fuck the market was gonna pan-out when it was $2. Mt gox hack that crumbled the market proved with it's regrowth, that it was an unstoppable force. It should have ended there, but that market slump proved to me that enough people bought into the idea. That's what gives it value.

Yeah, good thing he wasn't campaigning to win said popular vote.

But the reasoning of this article is different.

1. The banks and institutions are powerful, and they won't sit back and watch BItcoin take their business.

2. Whatever your view is on terror attacks/who you think is behind them, they always result in the bankers taking money and control. And 9/11 is in a few days.

This.

Just do the opposite of what the media says. Works literally every time.

Boomers getting salty

>Trump
You've got it backwards, bitcoin was the original, "Increasingly nervous man has claimed its death for the thousandth time".

it cant go low...because people will hodl or coins getting lost

She's perfect

And the Cubs got fewer runs in the World Series, both utterly irrelevant to the results. Hillary was in politics for decades, she knew that it was decided by electoral college votes.

AXA owns blockstream, so essentially they control crypto
They wouldn't put so much time and resources into it if they wanted to kill btc off
They know this is the future. And they want everything to go through them (muh lightning network)

retard. go buy some bitcoin cash and fuck off then

21 million coins total.. how many have been permanently lost because of forgotten keys, lost wallets, and lost harddrives? how will this affect scarcity?

salty ass nocoiner

brett looks like a faggot

then just buy something worth 10k dollars then sell it.

China directly targeted bitcoin for MONTHS in early 2017, and bitcoin more than quadrupled in price since.
But yeah, let's abandon all hope now China is targeting Chinese ICOs.
lol

fucking jew nigger banks i dont give a fuck