Nexus Conference coming Sept 21

If you haven't heard of Nexus yet, I think it is worth checking out. I've been in the crypto space since 2013, and following this coin for the past 6+ months. There is a lot happening in the next month, and I think it may still be unfortunately under the radar for many.

Nexus is primarily focused on quantum security, decentralization, and scalability. Nexus is utilizing three minting channels, quantum secure keys, and cube satellites, along with developing other innovative features, to solve these problems of the future.

Here is a brief introduction video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltJfuVWa1ZQ

Nexus is putting on a conference next month in Aspen, CO featuring many prolific speakers both in and out of the blockchain space, including:

Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, G. Edward Griffin, Max Keiser, Lyn Ulbricht, Jesse Ventura, Roger Ver, Patrick M. Byrne (CEO of Overstock.com) + Many others!

Full speaker list can be found @ nexusearth.com/speakers.html

This conference is looking great, and should bring many more eyes to Nexus.

I'm not telling anyone to buy, do your own research, but I think things are looking good for the future of Nexus.

>The American Ethereum

this is always the first post in Nexus threads but nobody called it the American Ethereum. It's not even really like ethereum. It's more like space dash

This is looking primed to break out again in the next couple days. Guessing it could shoot to 100k sats or so then consolidate again until the conference. But I guess it's up to the real money and when they decide to push it again

the charts do look very healthy

It hasn't been shilled too much on here, and when it is more anons ignore it for OMG and NEO, which I don't mind.

I bought in at about a dollar literally 2 weeks ago, it's trippled since then, and is still under the radar of most people.

Let Veeky Forumstards buy this off us in a couple weeks like buy-high tards they are, and let me accumulate more :)

Nexus has a bright future ahead of it...can't wait.

Should I sell my neo bags and buy this? I have been looking at nexus for a while but I don't want to sell low and I thought there was some more time before the preconference pump

shit scam id need about 3 hours to explain it all so to simplify. Do not buy.

I sold some of my stack for it. There's only about 50 million in circulation. It feels very NEO-ish to me.

the volume seems quite low still will it not fall back to 65000sats. I have fomo now But I don't want to buy this high

Can you give a quick summary of why you think this? I am a huge aerospace faggot and thats the main reason I thought that it is a cool coin. It does not seem to have anything revolutionary but shit like dogecoin has a higher market cap so it still has room to move

he's probably gonna say stuff like "satellites don't exist" and link you to a youtube video that shows bubbles in space.

fuck it. I am going to sell half my neo and buy nexus. I hate neo anyways

This coin will run a bit but do not hold it long term. They will fail to deliver

>cube satellites
what stuff? Explain pls.

says who, you dumb faggot

Space endeavours rarely succeed but don't they have decent technology without the cube sats? Also vector space seems to be doing ok where many have failed. Anyway my buy order went through. pic is where I am going!

Holy fuk, can you STOP with the copy paste? I actually like this coin and this makes it look so chitty.

Where is the copy paste?

uh huh so where are the stars in those pics?

top kek! I feel much better about buying this coin now. thanks

I was bored so I went ahead and calculated it a full earth is around 400'000 times brighter than the brightest stars in the night sky. So if you know anything about cameras that should tell you enough.

Pic 1, the picture was taken in direct sunlight. You can't see the stars just like you can't see the stars during the day on Earth. Sun washes everything out.

Pic 2 is art.

Oh shit you are right. Now I feel stupid. There is a legit pic like that taken by a mars probe as it was leaving earth. And there are no visible stars either.

pic not related. well slightly but it is not what I am talking about in post

>constant thread uptime everytime it goes down
it's almost like no one wants to talk about your shit coin and you keep spamming your bags

>NXS
>one letter away from INXS

Just bought $100k

haha if you think you live there kys
Its all CGI bro not reality

Check the archives, you see this post about 2x a day for the last week

PLEASE keep popping up in the NXS threads.

Reading your arguments has to make people want to buy NXS desperately!

lol you are right I will stop explaining myself. I realize people only understand from their level of perception. I will not throw any more pearls before swine. It is futile.

>muh flat earth meme

Another day another NEXUS CONFERENCE COMING SEPTEMBER 21 thread, at least try change it up a little or are you going to post this identical thread daily until the 21st...

No coin ever mooned because of a conference and you're making this seem like a scam!