Entire economy literally dependent on importing hundreds of thousands of literal niggers literally from africa

>entire economy literally dependent on importing hundreds of thousands of literal niggers literally from africa
>lost their short-lived independence to a bunch of faggot yankees

what the fuck was wrong with these people? what a joke of a nation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyxIKbqMAl0
youtube.com/watch?v=v6otXDTS0KU
youtube.com/watch?v=OxgVmpAk538
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They literally didn't have schools until reconstruction happened.

>Importing
The overseas importing of slaves was outawed in 1807 ya dingus

Reminder that Mark Twain said he appoved of the Jacobin terror and saw himself as most politically alinged with Marat. ie, he was a psycho.

How the fuck are you going to fail at hitting an easy target like the confederates.... are you a dixie false flagging as a dumb yankee?

Why is the south so fucking miscegenated

Because athletic dark-skinned people are sexy, and sunburn supremacy is dumb.

>posts a picture of a stupid nigger who blew the entire national budget on bling and bankrupted his country

I use to be pro confederate because of muh family heritage, but to be honest the American slave trade was perhaps the worst thing to happen in this nation.

Imagine how much better this nation would be if we didn't have any Africans, imagine how much further along we would be, imagine if Communist Jews weren't able to mobilize blacks to attack European American culture, imagine if America wasn't so negrofied by African music and culture and values.

And the Africans would be better of to have remained in Africa not in terms of wealth or utilitarian standard of life, but in being able to manifest their own innate "being" without white influence.

Ill be honest my ancestors owned slaves and they fucked up big time, they sold out the future of their nation for profit. Slavery should have been banned much earlier, but it's to late now.

Rock n roll would have been made by the Irish because the Irish are the closest to Western European niggers as you can get.

Or we could have just gone without faggot ass rock music. Rock music didn't uplift anyone it was just used to promote a retarded degenerate lifestyle for whites.

>European American culture
>European
Don't you americucks get bored of being a walking joke?

it's time to stop LARPing.

jesus christ what a fag you are. you don't even deserve (You)s

he blew the budget on the coronation ceremony alone

goddamn you are ignorant. id rather drink with a black person than drink with you, and i say this as a person with no black friends in his inner circle.

Well we are European diaspora. What other term would you use to refer to a broad group of immigrants from the European continent? I mean some American towns are primarily German some are Scots Irish some are majority Anglo, but all are quite literally ethnic Europeans in America.
Never. Ban all non hwite music now.
youtube.com/watch?v=SyxIKbqMAl0

What music should we have instead, faggoty Country?

Easiest way to get yous insult negroid rock music.

Why don't you listen to some real cultured music plebs? Why don't you have excellent Aryan taste like me?

youtube.com/watch?v=v6otXDTS0KU

I take my comments back, this is pretty funny bait actually

> Well we are European diaspora. What other term would you use to refer to a broad group of immigrants from the European continent? I mean some American towns are primarily German some are Scots Irish some are majority Anglo, but all are quite literally ethnic Europeans in America.

How about you listen to trve Aryan Bavarian musick like the Runescape soundtrack? Replace all inferior "muscks" with Runescape musick and Sonic OST.

>t. Ahmed

How about you go fuck yourself? Fleetwood Mac, The Rolling Stones, Journey, Coldplay, Radiohead, Arctic Monkeys, and Cage the Elephant are all here because of Negrodation, and I'm not sure that's a bad thing.

Filthy inferior musicks of degenerated bo bo negro monkeys Instead of playing lustful, sensuous, earthy monkey music we should play dungeon synth in the public square, ambient field recordings in Wal Mart, and ye old timey lute in the gas station.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxgVmpAk538

>entire economy literally dependent on importing hundreds of thousands of literal niggers literally from africa
Hey, it worked out fine for Brazil... if you ignore the favelas and insane crime rates

>And the Africans would be better of to have remained in Africa not in terms of wealth or utilitarian standard of life, but in being able to manifest their own innate "being" without white influence.

What are you talking about? Are you completely forgetting about European colonialism.

Nigger import had been banned for a couple of generations by the ACW.

>what the fuck was wrong with these people?

Have you ever even talked to someone from the Red States?

They make niggers sound smart.

He's a Cheeseburger, they don't even know where Europe is on the map