I have $100. What should I do?

I want to get into investing with crypto but I don't really know where I should begin. I understand the basic concepts of bitcoin but I've never actually bought or traded any.

I have about $100 and I want learn and make some money. What accounts, apps, things do I need to learn? I've signed up on coinbase and bittrex.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitpams,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy yobits on esper

I know I want to diversify and get some stable coins, but I kind of want to have some risk going on too.

Buy OMG conference tomorrow and september news will make price go up this month

Bump. I was gonna make a thread about this asking for the same.
All info appreciated

You can't diversify with $100, unless you put like $10 on each coin

Even if a coin literally moons hard, you're still basically poor

I'll look into it. my accounts are still being verified so it'll be a couple of days

Throw it away on MAGA coin or chancoin or some other piece of shit and get it over with already.

okay. I'll probably just put down most of it on a good coin and see what happens

I'm about to buy a bitcoin on coinbase and then send to bittrex. Is there anything I need to do before then? Should i set up a wallet?

You should join a crypto trading discord and ask others for help. The one i'm in has over 2000 crypto traders and is very active. They are also making a technical/fundamental analysis guide soon as well i think specifically for new people so that can help a lot.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

I googled that link, found it linked from twitter.com/bitpams, a ripple shit shilling twitter. I'll pass

is it normal for there to be a network transfer fee to send bitcoin from coinbase to bittrex?? I was trying to send $6 and the fee is freaking 4 dollars

should I just use gdax then?

>$6
Holy shit, big spender. Going to buy a mocha-faggiato next time you go to starbucks with all that BTC?

yea its the bitpam server, he likes ripple a lot, most people have a good connection with a coin

yeah boi. I like to test out things before I throw money into them

With $6?
Nigger at least drop a hundo or something, holy fucking shit.

that's my plan i'm just trying to get used to the process of buying and selling

>100$

uh...probably get a fucking job and make more money? You're not going to flip 100$ into anything substantial anytime soon. Even if you put 100$ into one coin and it makes it big, it's not going to make you rich or even comfy.

But since you just want to be spoonfed...I dunno. Yoshicoin.

OK faggot.
Listen. You take that money and you go balls out on 1 coin. Do your own research. Don't listen to the retards on here who would rather you lose your money. You out your money into your one coin. Something low market cap that seems promising. Forget about it for like 6 months. You invested 100 bucks. Don't look at it every day. Come back in 6 months see where you're at.

STICK UP YOUR ASS YOU DRUMPFTARD

Go to the bank and withdraw it in $1 dollar bills

Use $5 of those bills to buy some KY jelly from the supermarket

Take the remaining $95 and shove them up your ass individually

At random moments, socially, shit out the dollar bills

Say things like "look everyone I can shit out money"

Then you just wait

Some billionaire will place all his trust in you, give you a VP position, $500k a year and a lambo

By the time he's figured out you can't actually shit out money you'll be long gone, in Geneva, Switzerland

Who was phone?