ITS FUCKING DROPPING AGAIN

ITS FUCKING DROPPING AGAIN

STOP

What kind of retard hasn't sold

Good, I cant wait until GPU prices go back to non-hebrew prices

SOMEONE, PLEASE HOLD ME I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH INVESTED IN THIS SHIT I JUST WANTED TO BE RIIIIIIIIIICH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wtf you were all telling me it was stupid to sell

BUY THE DIP FAGGOTS
THE DEEEEEEEEEEEP

Sell now, SELL! Wtf are you doing? You could lose everything, pendejo!

i no longer care
i can no longer feel
the depths of the abyss whispers my name
pleads for my soul
who am i to deny it

MOMMY PLEASE I AM SO SORRY PLEASE NOOOOOO

it's over
volume confirms

No, you were the one who promised last time that you would never, ever trade on margin again, remember? But as soon as it started to rise, you said "oh, just a little more 10x eth". Well, the piper is back and wants his money.

I only got into crypto last week. It's been a bad first week.

It's only going to get worse

FUCKKK IT WAS A DEAD CAT BOUNCE ALL ALONG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What are you mongrels even yelling about? I have like 3 coins in the red - rest all green. Did you faggots buy near ATH or something?

BUY BUY BUY THE DIPiTTY DO!
Go long! Go way long. 20x baby , let it ride! You got this bro, you're gonna make it! Never work another day. How could pass this up? DO IT FAGGOT.

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

BUT THE ETF WAS MEANT TO STOP THIS SHIT!
I SHOULD'VE PUT MY MONEY IN OMG.

Only you can make it stop, user. You know what to do. It's the only fucking way out.

sell the news
vitalik is dead

>24hr low 4360
>Current price 4500
>Biz is panicking

not a single altcoin bounced.

ITS OGRE

>implying anyone cares about BTC.
>>>>Reddit

This is why I make so much money. Because you are all total retards hehe :)

>BTC dips 1%
>Still up .3% since yesterday
>ITS THE END OF THE WORLD SELL EVERYTHING AHHHHHHHH.

God I hate you newfags.

>what is OMG

a shitcoin. the totality of alts are still in the shitter. thats why this leg down will murder everyone

YOU BETRAYED ME!!

>Playing with more money than you want to lose
m8 sorry but you fucked up

WHOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THATS NOT THE MOOOOON

Rewards do not come with risk, you bet too much and are going to lose.

>dips 20%
>panic selling
>not buying

It's like they want to give their money to us

SOME ONE HAS TO LOOSE AND IT'S ME

I always wonder if you faggots are larping. You realize markets go up AND down right? Markets don't just moon every fucking day retards.

NOOO IT'S DIFFERENT THIS TIME

when was the last up trend for the market? 3 months ago. last month was a select few bait coins to moon and get people buying in again.
now we go another leg down
this is completely different from the may bull run, where 3 fucking coins mooned 300% every day on polo
its over. gains are down. regulation is coming, whales cannot manipulate price anymore.

WHAT THE FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA

Good drawing, you colored it well OP

Pink wojak threads are the best threads on this board.

dont give good advice thats a cuck move what you do is stoke fear in order to profit for yourself...
heres a redpill, if its being shilled this hard its prolly a good idea to do the opposite of what the shills are trying to shill you into doing

forgot pic, blown opportunity, lets hope for digits

OMG is trading comfortably close to ATH and unless you missed the accumulation points you should have made a decent profit

We're you even around for August my dude? You may remember that Bitcoin nearly fucking doubled. Loads of alts mooned. For a few weeks solid. Shit was ridiculous. And just watch as we resume next week.

You guy's should have just stuck with the fundamentals, Im nice and cozy with the majority of my portfolio in LTC. When my shitcoins are down im never actually down. 100 by Monday =)