GNT Golem Coin Huge Increase!!

Golem GNT Coin is on the rise! Huge Conference 7th Berlin in anout 10 hours! Releasing Brass Golem their public project estimated to go $1+ so get on board now while you can!!

under 50 cents a share so get on this!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEqw1OxfX2U&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=BEqw1OxfX2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait to unload my June bags

buying some more while its low

lol...me too! Will be dumping into ARK

have a sell order of 10k GNT at ~60 cents

think it's safe to buy now and hodl overnight? or will it dip more tonight and buy tomorrow before the conference?

Good

Move over sonny boy

Depends what btc does. Good coins are tagging along btc right now.

buy and HODL. they are streaming conference live 10AM Berlin. See what they announce and go from there. This is only going up until we find out news from conference then it will go from there.

GET YOUR TICKETS TO THE MOON NOW!!!

all in fuck it

GNT will dump on good news before going back up.

Correct

GNT headed to the moon!!

SMASHING ITS WAY TO PROFITS!!!
GRAB YOUR TICKET WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Its only going to explode after the conference tomorrow. Good time to buy in before the next conference on the 20th.

last conference brought it to the fucking moon

Did it continue up after the conference or go up leading up to the conference?

Last Press release results vs today..

WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU BE ALL IN YOU FUCK!:??

>Announcement marked at the top, where it dropped heavily afterwards
>Asking people to buy in less than 24 hours before the announcements

IT'S NOT A SHARE USE THE RIGHT WORDS AND GOLEM IS A SINGLE THREADED COMPUTER, TECH HAS ALREADY MOVED PAST IT MORONS

anyone have stream link

It dropped because Brass Didn't release as expected. This conference is based around the fact that they ARE LAUNCHING BRASS. Can't believe your that fucking retarded...

True Miracle

Doesnt start until 5pm Berlin time Check their twitter for link

COME ON GUYS USE THE WITE WOLDS. Let's see your graph them faggot.

Have you actually read the white paper? Jesus don't take this opportunity you might kill yourself doing it.

I bought in, this shit better do something

See you on the other sides boys

It's gonna be a good ride

Do you think it's a good idea to sell my Nexus for this? Kinda had my Nexus for the long run but it's the only thing i have avaibable for trading on Bittrex at the moment.

If anyone is considering getting in on Golem right now: don't. You're already far too late and the ship has sailed. Buy the rumor sell the news right? The news was already sold, so unless you want to see red after buying, wait for another dip.

There wont be another dip. it is going to go up more until the conference which is tomorrow.

This.

Did you even read what I wrote lol

Just lol if you don't think golem is just getting started. Long retracement it's ready to blow. And 30% is now blowing up. Good luck people who are in for the ride we will make it.

dont fomo to this

faggots will dump their bags after

When is the conference in CET+1hour?

9 hours

5pm Berlin time

When is the best time to sell?

If we can trust the meme triangles, then it should get to 13000 sat right before the conference.
But who knows, nobody can predict this shit. Take your profits when you think it's enough and don't look back.

I wonder what these huge conferences of coins nobody has ever heard of are like..

dont sell, it looks like its rocketing up but its was a very low bottom, ive been holding since july at 16 cents and im at 100% profit. every month u get 100% profit or more. these are my pics since ive gotten into crypto:
>gnt omg mtl tenx xem ark strat
i did invest in all of them but as much as i wanted and being a noob at the time i didnt think of how quickly the gains would accumulate :/ i also listened to /biz so i spread out too much bought some hype and lost so far about 3k total but im up around 14k. i could be a lamboaire if i would have just went with my own gut instead of biz but those are the best investments right now for safe amazing gains just wait 1month

probably just like huge dentist conferences that no one has ever heard of. i work in a hotel and there are massive conferences for all types of gay professions. the otherday was one with like 800 ppl for registered insurance contractors of Wyoming or something like that. the world is all layers and u have to get into them, like pedos and professional graphic artists live in worlds we will never discover :^/

There are 10s of millions of dentists. There are probably 100s to 1000s of people that fall for your basic shitcoin scam.

Get into rise now or stay poor for real

looks promising, just got in

I sold at 10500 sats.

Speak for yourself

Got around 336 shares of golem, how long people thinking about HODL this?

10 years

yea u need like 1k of a coin at least

Off we go GNTlemen

I'm all in OMG right now, should I split some into GNT? OmiseGo is also going to be at the conference so maybe OMG will moon too?

Golem is on fire !

Take 1k at least, waiting 5 years or more, i don't rly know

Just bought some, please don't dip before I can sell

how much do i fucking buy?

Owning both OMG and GNT should be smart for the conference, seeing as both teams are gonna be there right?

I should have bought more when it was in the $0.20 range. Hopefully it drops back there in a couple of weeks.

>tfw 11000 GNT and 1000 OMG
See you on the sun boyos

437 GNT and 36 OMG here.
I'm gonna half-make it!

How high are we going lads?

15k sats

Brass is releasing this month and rumors from a very reputable source suggest that GNT and OMG devs will collaborate together. Buy now or cry later. GNT TO THE MOOOOOOOOOON.

okay wales wanna fuck with us, I'm just gonna walk away from my PC for some hours, don't fucking meme me

BALLS DEEP ON GNT, BUY ALL THE DIPS, TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Noice, just caught the bottom of that last dip for some more too.

how fucking long is this NEO maintenance going to take on Bittrex, waiting for 3 hours now to convert my NEO...

What do we do when/if it hits ATH? Sell or continue hodling?

sell if you are not sold on the project, hodl if you believe that is still undervalued at that point

GNT just had a correction, last chance to buy at 10k sats.

How deep do you think it'll correct? 40c?

IT BEGINS

>26k golems

My Polefu better make me rich

Anyone have a link to conference updates or a live stream? Im debating selling the news but with brass coming soon i may just hodl through the pain. Someone say something constructive.

>this is my first moon
>probably gonna fuck it up by trying to sell too much or too little at the wrong time especially since I can't be here to watch it all day

>Not hodling NEO
Bittrex knows you need to HODL.
Look at the price now. $31.12 (44.39%)

fuck I didn't sell when it reached 11k, I hope it will pay off later

bought at 7k9 i'm still comfy

>bought at 7k9 i'm still comfy
Me too. I hope the conference is good. Since Im not selling here

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAGHSHDHDGNEGEHHSJSODBTGEHEN

Should i buy GNT now at 9160sats????? Please guys i wanna go to the moon

MOMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY MAKE IT STOP AHHHHHHHH

Is it just testing my hands?

why dont you all buy GNT cheap dont you like money? its not even close to ATH

REEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING OMISEFAGS STOP STEALING GOLEM MONEY

WE ARE THE GOLEMITES AND WE ARE NOT SELLING

Just started learning, it was my first small coin and I put $100 on it for lulz at 10.5k sats, already lost some moneyz but learning a lot. I guess this is where buy high sell low memes come from. Gonna hold. If it starts increasing, at what point would it be considered 'conservative' and at what point would it be considered 'risky' to unload ?

dude never sell with a loss ! unless the project has been announced as a scam or is really completely dead or shut down by the feds.

hodl until you made a nice gain its really up to you what is enough

Golem is not going to make any fast moves.
It's for people investing in the tech, not the market.

just checking GOLEM now it is on $0.509 US ...
It has moved up rapidly from $0.3 US...
Ideally it has to go much further than this ....

Moon or bust

>never
I will when another coin starts to move. Migration bitch

conference in 2 hrs

youtube.com/watch?v=BEqw1OxfX2U&feature=youtu.be

I hope it's not an XRP giant red candle repeat

why chasing highs? it rarely works unless you are some serious daytrader

Only reason golem is going up is because of omg partnership rumors.

Please take us to the moon with you

youtube.com/watch?v=BEqw1OxfX2U

When is brass getting released?

in 1h 30min