CHINA BAN ON ICO TEMPORARY, ICOS WILL BE BACK ON NEO AFTER SHORT PENDING REVIEW

CHINA BAN ON ICO TEMPORARY, ICOS WILL BE BACK ON NEO AFTER SHORT PENDING REVIEW

boxmining.com/china-ico-ban-temporary-will-introduce-licensing-soon/

>neo cucks are going to keep holding their coins as they slowly bleed out waiting for the review while we continue to make gains
Feels good.

This shitcoin can take a beating. I'll give it that.

NEO never ever

But even if the article is sketchy, anyone with any shred of common sense knows the "ICO ban" is Chinese market manipulation.

I give it 2 weeks tops

FAKE NEWS? someone answer this now

I watched it and it introduces nothing really new
It's true its temporary, but that was obvious from the start.
No idea where OP got "short" review from lmao

LISTEN YOU LITTLE KEK %#@$ I SPEAK FLUENT MANDARIN AND THE CHINESE MAN SAID 48 HOURS UNTIL ALL ICOS ARE RELEASED TO NEO

lol. I'm mandarin too and he said nothing of the sort
the fuck do you mean released to neo lmao
you're going to be bagholding for months, shilling to biz will not save you. they dont have enough market pull to bring your shitcoin up.

>mandarin
Nigga they speak Chinese in China

Fucking idiot

>implying we can't buy other coins and hold NEO at the same time

Winnie the Pooh, Crypto God
Top Job, Best Breach

The clock LITERALLY says 21:50, that means 21 hours and 50 cents until the government finishes the review.

and yes, it's true. after a short review, ICO ban will be lifted and all ICOs will be released to NEO, where they belong. I hope you bought the dip :)

sorry what does "ALL icos released to neo" mean ?

This means that ALL chinese ICOs that were suspended will go on route to be released. Except for the ones that were straight up scams. You should thank Neo and the Chinese Government for helping you make smart investment decisions and not getting scammed by fuck all random ICOs like ETH did.

you're a dumbass lmao

How is NEO not dead already? There's no fucking way China will make a deal with NEO or remove the ban.

yes user they sorted through every ICO, demanded they ALL give their customers refunds and reverse the token sales for ALL ICOs only to repeal that less than a week later for specific ICOs
yup, makes sense.
lmao

Why do you like that? What did neo holders ever do to you?

ONE DAY NEO WILL BE $1000 AND $1000 NEO = MILLIONAIRE.

This was just China's way of scooping up cheap NEO. They used to do it with BTC all the time.
>BTC banned here, sell sell sell
>OK everything fine, buy buy buy
Not sure why anyone is surprised by this.

disgusting players in the game, honestly, at least the jews play 5d chess but the chinese play so dirty

LOL I remember the fudders back in the ANTSHARES days. PRE-CONFERENCE. I was shilling and trolling about antshares BACK WHEN IT WAS $1. You niggas LAUGHED at me and you are now LAUGHING at me in the NEO days. I'll be LAUGHING in 2018 when neo is triple digits.

>going all in with a single shitcoin
congratulation

Its like people have forgotten that China "banning" bitcoin back in 2013 was one of the main factors in that crash, right next to Gox and its arguable which was a bigger factor honestly.

That is exactly what is happening, and exactly what we said would happen ever since DAY ONE. You NEO FUDers are going to get BTFO. AGAIN. I suggest you buy this dip NOW.

Hey BIZTARDs you remember me back in June when I bought literally thousands of antshares sub $2? Remember this pic?

oh yeah China just fudding for a week
lmao
you idiots are fucked.

Whoops, sorry meant the ethereum version I'm a retard ;)

China isn't the US. Their one-party government gets things done rather quickly :). It is the advantage they have over slow democratic institutions.

How is this even news? It was obvious from the start it was a temporary measure. You are all retarded.

you obviously having been wading through all the FUD here with morons constantly saying China's ban was permanent, soon all exchanges would be shut down, etc.

BUY SOME WTC OR STAY POOR YOUR CHOICE.

Especially since Neo has way more utility than just funding ICOs.

Panic and FUD affects inferior minds.

maximum risk maximum profits