Did Bittrex API leak ICN listing?

My discord price bot pushed a price from Trex ICN pair. Bug or leak?

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/api/v1.1/public/getmarkethistory?market=BTC-ICN
github.com/OFRBG/TsukiBot/blob/72cc207e64f35f0ab6352fa5a7683c7af2b685fa/bot.js#L194
bittrex.com/Api/v2.0/pub/market/GetMarketSummary?marketName=BTC-ICN
bittrex.com/Api/v2.0/pub/market/GetMarketSummary?marketName=BTC-ETH
bittrex.com/Api/v2.0/pub/market/GetMarketSummary?marketName=ETH-ICN
bittrex.com/Api/v2.0/pub/market/GetMarketSummary?marketName=BTC-XXX),
bittrex.com/Api/v2.0/pub/market/GetTicks?marketName=BTC-ETH&tickInterval=oneMin&_=1504766664046
bittrex.com/api/v1.1/account/getbalances?apikey=API_KEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

change your profile pic immediately

bittrex.com/api/v1.1/public/getmarkethistory?market=BTC-ICN
nice try

I'm using the unreleased v2 API.

github.com/OFRBG/TsukiBot/blob/72cc207e64f35f0ab6352fa5a7683c7af2b685fa/bot.js#L194

can someone knowledgeable investigate OP's claims?

It's giving me that info. And biz is ignoring it. Why do shit shill threads make it and not a real leak?

uh, what could this mean?

I don't know enough about it to be able to determine the cause.

Because its easier to scream NEO MOON without understanding anything than looking into this matter. Bump for interest

It also gave me a response for TNT. What else to test before they patch it?

Note: SIGT no result.

try to list all coins and see if it shows them

Check DNT and ZRX

BTC-ICN doesn't work for me.
bittrex.com/Api/v2.0/pub/market/GetMarketSummary?marketName=BTC-ICN

(working link for comparison)
bittrex.com/Api/v2.0/pub/market/GetMarketSummary?marketName=BTC-ETH

I tried ETH-TNT but it gave me the results for BTC-QWARK. And literally a minute later it now gives me "invalid market" too. uhh

All I see is an API error

bittrex.com/Api/v2.0/pub/market/GetMarketSummary?marketName=ETH-ICN
now this page gives me BTC-NEO
and then I refreshed and it's back to invalid market

wtf?

I think they have their caching set up wrong maybe? I think the system is giving a recent response for a different market sometimes.

Does your bot look at the MarketName field? I bet if it did, the bot would not have seen "BTC-ICN" but some random pair.

check IOTA and Stox.

check ZRX, ODN, DNT please.

HOLY SHIT HUGE IF TRUE

IVE HELD FOR SO GODAMN LONG

I just looked up a nonsense currency pair (BTC-XXX: bittrex.com/Api/v2.0/pub/market/GetMarketSummary?marketName=BTC-XXX), got an invalid market error, mashed refresh a bunch of times, and then got this. I'm pretty sure this is all only a bug.

you couldnt of kept it all to yourself eh? couldnt have maybe let this rumor spread, maybe make a few neets rich but NO, mt detective wants his you

burn in hell

Soon?

fuck off pajeet. you will forever shit on a street.

I tried spamming, but it's not giving me another error. Maybe they patched it if they saw this thread.

Icn is dead move on faggots

It's a cache bug.
There's a reason the bittrex webpage adds a timestamp parameter to all v2.0 api queries, eg:
bittrex.com/Api/v2.0/pub/market/GetTicks?marketName=BTC-ETH&tickInterval=oneMin&_=1504766664046

Seems like a good thread to ask. The API to show my Bittrex balance is:
bittrex.com/api/v1.1/account/getbalances?apikey=API_KEY
API_KEY is replaced with the actual API key generated in the settings. I'm using this formula to try getting it to show on a Google Sheet:
=IMPORTJSON("bittrex.com/api/v1.1/account/getbalances?apikey=API_KEY", "/result", "noInherit,noTruncate,rawHeaders")
Why do I get a ref error instead of having it show my balance? I've set up a working ImportJSON by the way.