Fracking is the way of the future

Fracking.

If anyone here lives in/close to North Dakata or anywhere for that matter, and is looking to rake in the thousands of dollars a week to be made working at a frac site, let yourself be known here.

All accommodations are paid for, you will not be staying at a man camp, we pay for hotel rooms for our employess, also provide you with your own company truck, and credit card to be used for gas or any work related needs.

It is a complete change in life style, you work 2-3 weeks on, and get 10 days off. But since everything is paid for other than whatever personal bills you have going on back at home, you can save money like mad.

The job is keeping pic related full of sand, that's it, your job is to make sure the frac site has enough frac sand to continue fracking at all times, other than that, you pretty much spend your time watching tv or playing video games while on the job.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=0fc_1462135508
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you boomer faggots destroying our planet

I'll work as a spy then sabotage your Jew machine destroying my country faggot

>not liking perfectly safe way to release natural resources

This is now a jew hate thread

Robbery.

If anyone lives in/close to the city or anywhere for that matter, and is looking to rake in the thousands of dollars a week to be made around town, let yourself be known here.

All accommodations will be paid for, there's literally buildings full of money, and you can even use that money during the mission in the vending machines.

It is a complete change in life style. You never stop looking over your shoulder. But since everything is paid for including whatever personal bills you have going on back home, you can save money like mad.

The job is going to places like this, maybe shooting a few people while wondering what you're doing to the world, and walking out with hella cash

Albertafag here

Where do I sign up?

there's a reason they import people to do these jobs, you literally kill the locals. not saying I wouldn't do it, but pack some heat cause your commute might get messy

If you're serious.

[email protected]

Note you have to be in at least somewhat good shape. At least not obese, a small belly is ok, but walking around outside does happen on this job.

I love seeing how dangerous oil work is.
liveleak.com/view?i=0fc_1462135508

Can you watch Anime on the job?

Yes, quite a few do

>Implying we need to risk local water contamination through depletion of gas pockets under the Earth when solar is a viable way to produce energy

Can a Ausfag get into this?

>oil companies don't disclose what toxic chemicals they pump into the ground due because it's "proprietary"

I hope you get fucked by Rexxon Tillerson in hell for eternity

no more room,sorry

What's the exact pay

Sounds like a good way for a neet to stack some cash to invest with. But how to know this is not a scam? It's extremely likely if you send any emails to that address you will get scammed.

wtf lol.. is wrong with that machinery. It just randomly blows up, collapses, or start spinning around at velocity? Fuck I wouldn't go near it.

Starting pay is $1,200 a week, not a lot at first, but if you're single and have virtually no bills it will almost be all profit every week.

My boss and me have had trouble finding new employees, as uprouting your life and living in the middle of no where has a high attrition rate. But I excelled at the job, and so Im thinking, more neets may be the answer.
The past guy we hired watches DBZ in his truck all day, and Im work right now posting on Veeky Forums ...

I like to frack my bumhole with the garden hose and pretend I'm the Beverly Hillbillies

Okay but you didn't answer the question about skepticism. For all we know this is something like identity theft in the making, or worse.
Nothing in life worth anything is easy or free. How do you guys get paid to sit in your truck, browse fourchins, watch stuff, etc?
Maybe this is legit, but extremely very dangerous?
Also the google results for stuff like this all have requirements like CDL, why not this one?

Because it is in the middle of fucking nowhere and is very profitable. Normies go insane doing this type of work. Look at the similar pay for people working on submarines or ruffnecks on oil rigs.

Insane you say.

>Nothing in life worth anything is easy or free. How do you guys get paid to sit in your truck, browse fourchins, watch stuff, etc?

Every site needs a sand coordinator to be in charge of sand, our company provides that sand coordinator to do that job, on a 12 hour shift. But by the nature of the job itself, you have a shit load of downtime, and since we are an independent company separate from the actual frac crew, no one can tell us what to do as long as we're doing our job

CDLs are for the actual frac crew as well. Technically we are not a part of the frac crew, that's why we dont stay in man camps, and since our company is small with little overhead other than buying trucks for new employees, we get stay in hotels and enjoy a much higher quality of life once we're off the job.

There are some youtube videos showing sand coordinators on the job

So that's the worse of it, that it's in the middle of nowhere? And that's somehow so bad that companies are willing to go out of their way to pay you for sitting around? If the worse of it is that it's in the middle of nowhere, that doesn't seem so bad to me because I'm already in the middle of nowhere OK. I don't mind it so much because I have clear line of sight for point to point wireless internet. But on the other hand it sucks because there are no jobs so I'm a neet. But a positive is that the cost of living is so low.

It won't last

Too expensive, too dirty, getting hit with more and more regulations every year. Enjoy it while you can OP

It's a decent pay for the amount of isolated shitty work if u have no education of any kind

Still, take the money while it's still on the table and then invest, or trade, or start up a business, etc.

I dont think you understand how much money is made from this by the oil companies that paying a guy to be on the site for a couple of thousand dollars a week is nothing to them

So you're interested, eh?

Not OP but fucked this crazy bitch who was managing environmental compliance for rigs. They are not paying for you to sit around. They are paying good money to attract available labor to secure the operation running 24/7. There are always some level of danger associated with this type of labor but if you have some muscle and iron will you can make bank.

Look at the fuckers crab fishing pulling six figures. They are dumb as bricks which is why most are drug addicted and broke.... but fuck they get nice cars and sweet pussy in the off time.

>clear line of sight for point to point wireless internet.

So you have good enough internet to shitpost on fourchins, but do you have good enough internet to trade on? Imagine your middle of nowhere 3g goes down in the middle of a trade.

>accommodations are paid for
>we pay for hotel rooms for our employess
>credit card to be used for gas or any work

I work in public accounting, I get all of this. but only a little over a thousand a week. 1st year.

Also. Shale operations are not profitable. They never have been, they never will be. They are bleeding cash. The ONLY think that's allowed them to keep operating is cheap money, low interest rates. Their interest expense is taking up an increasingly large part of all of their balance sheets.

They're putting more energy into getting the oil out, than the oil itself provides. Sound sustainable?

>there's literally buildings full of money,

I have never thought of it this way.

I was going to go in 2013 from Minnesota but my mom made me fall for the college meme. Now i'm to fucking fat that they probably wouldn't hire me lol. 190 pounds to 290 pounds in 2 years fucking kill me lads

What is the pay for this type of thing?

>Sound sustainable?

That's why idea is be saving money the whole time....

Honestly I would do this in a heqrtbeat but I'm a europoor

I don't understand what your point is. Are you questioning the existence of such a thing? There are many fixed point wireless ISPs in OK. A few years ago I even thought of starting one but there is too much competition.

Not sure if OP is Pajeet.

hmm it's almost as if the Russian version is less safe or something lol xd

(You)